Server time: 2017-08-23, 23:21

Sign in to follow this  
Samti

To the regs (private freq)

Samti    98

*victor holds in the ptt*

In case your wondering i'm not dead or deserted I'm just busy with personnel things, wich by the way i want to talk to @Hollows about it, i Hope my brother is doing okay

well i see you guys when i can

*releases ptt*

Edited by Samti

William manages to get his radio working after a faulty battery he holds ptt

Hello brother coughs in pain im not doing good i got lost been attacked by them damn wolves im currently deep in these woods i dont know where brother im scared to be honest i will try contact you when i can 

He looks around to see if there are many more wolves and sighs in relief placing down his spear he continues

i got caught by some men they stripped me of my things and sent me into the woods and told me not to stop running till im lost and well guess what i fucking am lost

He Holds his picture of him and his brother in his left hand and begins getting sad

I will see you soon hopefully brother if i manage to get out of here alive.

You hear a howl from a wolf in the distance before william releases ptt.

Edited by dankatronic

Samti    98

*viktor holds down ptt*

William don't be a BITCH there just wolfs remember that i fist fought 4 of them. Or are you weaker then me?

*Viktor Hopes that he gave william courage and helps him survive and releases ptt while thinking of that* 

Edited by Samti

William holds ptt 

Starts panting sorry brother i should have stayed with you you hear a scream 

Williams radio dies

Edited by dankatronic

Samti    98

*he record the screaming on a tape recorder and  Stops it and holds down ptt*

You're not going to die Brother you're not GOING TO FUCKING DIE LIKE A BITCH are you, you bitch, YOU DISAPPOINTMENT

*releases ptt, knowing this motivates William*

Williams radio sparks to life and he hears his brothers last few words of broadcast 

Im the fucking bitch!? no you are wee man we will see when i get my arm fixed up you will see remember im the bigger one out of us and what ever little rats you have been kicking about with better say goodbye to them cos im gonna find them! also keep safe Laughs Like A Maniac 

He looks down at his torn up arm and missing fingers and laughs releasing ptt

Edited by dankatronic

Samti    98

*holds down ptt*

William i was trying to give you the adrenaline to keep you alive, i didn't mean it,

You're the man my brother *laughs* happy to know your not dead *in a very serious tone* if you touch the people i run with your going to feel my full fucking anger and your going to wish the wolves killed you.

*this repeats over and over again until he hears it fully* 

Edited by Samti

16 minutes ago, Samti said:

*holds down ptt*

William i was trying to give you the adrenaline to keep you alive, i didn't mean it,

You're the man my brother *laughs* happy to know your not dead *in a very serious tone* if you touch the people i run with your going to feel my full fucking anger and your going to wish the wolves killed you.

*this repeats over and over again until he hears it fully* 

William hears his brother be nice and smiles thinking how he over reacted until he hears the threat and gets furious smashing his hand off the table breaking it and holds ptt

Sarcastically Oh yeah brother thanks for the adrenaline Shouts if you ever try threaten me again you fuck i will kill you and for them fuckers that have been keeping you away from me tell them to expect me and i will not show mercy they will be dragged through every single town beaten and humiliated until they kill them self in shame then i will get you and make you my bitch 

he takes a deep breath and cools off putting some water over his head

Now hope you manage to live long enough to see that be a shame if something happened to you Starts laughing loudly then switches automatically to a serious tone night night Brother

William releases ptt and starts carving into the wolf corpse removing the heart 

Edited by dankatronic

Samti    98

*victor holds downs ptt*

Calm down my brother, I'll try to meet up with you and share some whiskey with ya and be nice if i have company with me and also i just wanted to say*he stops*

I'm sorry brother for leaving you and being a dick to you know i realise how much i actualy need you and William were the brother of Glasgow hard to kill and hard to beat

the detail will be given on a private freq

*Releases ptt*

Edited by Samti

Just now, Samti said:

*victor holds downs ptt*

Calm down my brother, I'll try to meet up with you and share some whiskey with ya and be nice if i have company with me and also i just wanted to say*he stops*

I'm sorry brother for leaving you and being a dick to you know i realise how much i actualy need you and William were the brother of Glasgow hard to kill and hard to beat

because i don't think this one is safe anymore

*Releases ptt*

William holds ptt and breaks down 

yes brother im sorry im just struggling lately with it all i have no one to turn to no one to trust even to talk to 

You may notice his voice become crackled from him tearing up

see you soon hopefully brother on better terms i hope

You may hear crying before he releases ptt, he falls to the ground crying in pain from all the loneliness and fear 

Samti    98

*victor holds down ptt he sound emotional but he doesn't cry because he's chernarussian*

Oy i don't want my brother to cry you hear me, think of what Dad will think of you if he could see you.

and you know you just have to reach out to me whenever you need me.

*releases ptt*

William holds ptt 

ye...s brother i know im sorry just alot of shit has happened to me lately i have gotten weaker everyday i spend here and i cant stop

HE wipes his eyes and has fury run through him

but who cares about fucking that i will survive have done for many years now in the shite hole known as glasgow he laughs wiping the tears on his cheeks

he says Love you brot... before his radio suddenly stops transmitting 

Samti    98

*viktor holds down ptt*

*he sounds a bit mad* 

OY, never talk bad about Glasgow you understand that's the only reason where still alive today

*calms down again* and i know your going to get back on strength big man,

and i love you to brother

*releases ptt*

Edited by Samti