Server time: 2017-08-16, 23:53

Sign in to follow this  
Ghoozovich

"Vernost" Transmission [Open Frequency]

Ghoozovich    263

*As Ivan and his comrades sit and reminisce about their dear motherland, he stands up and decides to broadcast their next activity to the people of the region, in which they arrived only a few days ago*

Transcript [song lyrics *in Russian*]

Spoiler

"From Rostov slowly marching
traveled Danilov's righteous regiment,
2x [Marched to save the people
Fulfilling a heavy duty]

Many sleepless nights
and heavy losses the regiment suffered,
2x [But the hardened heroes
Of the long journey were not afraid.]

Colonel Danilov proudly
Marched ahead of his regiment
2x [Like a hero, he firmly believed,
That he can save his motherland.]

He knew that holy Russia
Is dying under the Red yoke,
2x [And like a wax candle,
Burns out every day.]

He believed - the time will come,
And the people will wake up,
2x [They will throw away their barbaric burden
And will follow us into battle.]

DANILOV'S MEN MARCHED WITH HEAVY STEPS,
THE ENEMY RETREATED FROM THEIR ADVANCE,
2x [AND WITH A TRI-COLOUR RUSSIAN BANNER
THE REGIMENT EARNED ITS GLORY.]

We'll return all old and grey
From the bloody work we do.
2x [Over you then, Russia,
A new Sun will rise.]

From Rostov slowly marching
traveled Danilov's righteous regiment,
2x [Marched to save the people
Fulfilling a heavy duty.]"

Edited by Ghoozovich

RedSky    122

-Finnr clicks on his radio he clears his throat for a second-

Pravo, ya slyshal vashi rebyata pribytiya, davayte posmotrim, chto chernyye russkiye dolzhny delat' my? Vo vsyakom sluchaye priyatno pet', ya naslazhdalsya etim tshchatel'no

-Finnr then clicks his radio back off-

Anton Is Switching through the radios until he hears his fellow comrade and holds ptt

для Родины !

Anton Releases ptt and starts to clean his AKM Singing to himself

Edited by dankatronic

Ghoozovich    263
44 minutes ago, RedSky said:

-Finnr clicks on his radio he clears his throat for a second-

Pravo, ya slyshal vashi rebyata pribytiya, davayte posmotrim, chto chernyye russkiye dolzhny delat' my? Vo vsyakom sluchaye priyatno pet', ya naslazhdalsya etim tshchatel'no

-Finnr then clicks his radio back off-

*Ivan glances at Anton, who was just putting down his radio, nods and him and presses the PTT to reply to the mystery man*

"Spasibo za kompliment, muzhik. My rady kogda nash trud tsenyat. A, o chernarussakh ne bespokoysya. My paru uzhe vstretili i kul'turno poobshyalis'. Da i v nashikh ryadah est' lyudi iz etikh zemel'. S nimi my khotim tol'ko stroit' mir a ne razrushat' ego."

Spoiler

"Спасибо за комплимент, мужик. Мы рады когда наш труд ценят. А о чернаруссах не беспокойся. Мы пару уже встретили и культурно пообщались. Да и в наших рядах есть люди из этих земель. С ними мы хотим только строить мир а не разрушать его."

"Thank you for the compliment, man. We are happy when people appreciate our work. And don't be concerned about the Chernarussians. We have already met a few and politely conversed. There are even a few people in our own ranks who hail from these lands. With them we only want to build peace and not destroy it."

*Ivan releases the PTT and puts the radio on the table, next to his vodka bottle*

Grime Stein    42

**Thomas would be surfing the radio frequencies out of pure and complete boredom when he came across this particular frequency. Raises his eyebrow he listens to the man's words and then the song afterwards. Blinking he decides that a friendly welcome to the community would be in order. Taking a few moments to adjust to the language he learned some time ago he begins speaking softly.**

*Presses the transmission button*

"Ey tam. YA slyshal vy, rebyata, v to vremya kak ya byl v zemle materi..., dazhe yesli ya ne russkiy sam. YA dumayu, chto vy takzhe vzyal neskol'ko iz nashikh priyateley drugoy den'. V lyubom sluchaye, ya dumayu, chto ya dolzhen dat' vam ofitsial'noye privetstviye, tak kak ya nikogda ne videl vas, rebyata lichno ozhidat' mozhet byt' pyat' minut. V lyubom sluchaye, ya zhelayu vam rebyata udachi v vashey... prilagayem vse usiliya, yesli ya pravil'no pomnyu. Zabotit'sya i smotret' na sebya, a takzhe tekh, kto vliyayet na. Do svidaniya."

*Releases the transmission button.*

**He rubs his throat while taking a drink of water. It had been too long it seems since he spoke Russian**

Spoiler

Эй там. Я слышал вы, ребята, в то время как я был в земле матери..., даже если я не русский сам. Я думаю, что вы также взял несколько из наших приятелей другой день. В любом случае, я думаю, что я должен дать вам официальное приветствие, так как я никогда не видел вас, ребята лично ожидать может быть пять минут. В любом случае, я желаю вам ребята удачи в вашей... прилагаем все усилия, если я правильно помню. Заботиться и смотреть на себя, а также тех, кто влияет на. До свидания.

Edited by Lt._Grimstein

Ghoozovich    263

*Ivan hears the other man and smiles when he realises he is being spoken to in his mother tongue; puts down the half-full magazine and lifts up the radio to his mouth to press the PTT and respond*

"Zdorovo i tebe, muzhik. Ty o svoikh ludyakh ne bespokoysya. My u vas v gostyakh pobyvali, vsyo vyyasnili, problem uzhe netu i nadeyus' ne budet. Udachi i tebe ya zhelayu, my vsyo ravno skoro navernoe uvidemsya kogda my vash uyutnenkiy lager navestim. A do etovo momenta, prismatrivay i ty za soboi. Konets svyazi."

Spoiler

"Hello to you as well, man. You don't worry about your people. When we were your guests, we cleared everything out, there aren't any problems and I hope won't be any in the future. Good luck to you as well, either way we will soon see each other when we pay another visit to your cosy camp. But until then, look after yourself as well. Over and out."

*Ivan releases the PTT and puts the radio down as he lifts up the magazine and continues filling it with rounds*

Grime Stein    42

**Thomas nods while scavenging around in some junkyard nearby the Tavern. He picks up what appears to be a coiling wheel for a welder. Smirking he throws this in his backpack and starts back towards the Tavern and pulling out his radio**

*Presses the transmission button*

"Rad, chto vy poluchili soobshcheniye. YA nadeyus' uvidet' vas vokrug mesta, a takzhe, i ya takzhe rad, chto vy ochistili vverkh chto... neschastnyy zasedaniye. YA ne khotel nichego k vashim druz'yam, kogda ya pobrel poyti poluchit' nekotoryye povyazki. Pozhaluysta, dayte im moi izvineniya i s uvazheniyem. Udachi vam v vashikh puteshestviyakh."

*Releases the transmission button*

Spoiler

Рад, что вы получили сообщение. Я надеюсь увидеть вас вокруг места, а также, и я также рад, что вы очистили вверх что... несчастный заседание. Я не хотел ничего к вашим друзьям, когда я побрел пойти получить некоторые повязки. Пожалуйста, дайте им мои извинения и с уважением. Удачи вам в ваших путешествиях.