Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:36

Sign in to follow this  
Nihoolious

We'll Meet Again

Nihoolious    1092

Don't know where, don't know when 

Let me just start off by saying this has nothing to do with events that have happened on here, or the other community.

I've been here for a long time. Seen some shit, done some things. For over three years I've played on, contributed to, and been given way too many warning points on this website. The hours I've put in the mod and standalone are the most of any game I've played. This terrible game has had its grip on me for a long time. Despite the game itself being garbage I've enjoyed nearly every minute I've spent playing it. And the same goes for DayZRP.

Recently there has been a lot of drama within my family. People have been getting hurt, family has been splitting up and all the while I tried to ignore it. I used DayZRP as one of my getaways from the bullshit going on in real life. But it finally caught up to me. I can no longer ignore what is going on in the real world and have to deal with it. Because of this, my time on DayZRP will be coming to an end. Its been a fucking blast playing with all of you for all the years. Even with all the fake fuckers and snitches out there still were some really cool people. I'm gonna shout them all out here:

@Vic - Probably the best friend I've met on here. We gotta hang sometime. Just not in Elk Grove, shits boring af.

@Squillium - Up there with Vic. You are a real ass dude and I'm thankful to have met you when I did.

@Alex Vivian - Fl00bn00b lookin ass. Play more games with us bro, miss your banter.

@Famous - Favorite Cuban. Look out for your cousin for me will ya?

@Dodge - Worst accents ever. Best tampon wearing cowboy hat motherfucker out there.

@Shroud - Best soundcard NA. Don't ever upgrade

@Wendigojames - Good luck in the marines my butterfly  -snipped and replaced by Terra-

@Kevin and @Dusty - Real ass dudes. Glad to have had you in the beginning of New Moon, you guys helped us reach the top and left a lasting impact.

@Hebee - Best admin I've known. Get your WoW subscription and stop playing league already.

@Hodgie - Despite our differences in the past you are still a great guy and I'm glad to have met you on here.

@Earthwalker - Fantastic music taste and funny as fuck to hang with. Save the staff team

@Eagle - Helped revive New Moon and brought us to a point of prosperity until my end. Save the staff team my friend.

@Gatorr - POLICE COMMS

@Billy - Your pretty cool even tho you're like 6 years old. No turning back.

@Siorre- Known you for a long as time, glad to still have you as a bud

@MotocrossGuy13 - We go way back. Stay trappin lil butterfly -snipped and replaced by Terra-

@Shadows - You've changed since I first met you. Even if I don't agree with you much anymore I still have to thank you for giving me a chance in TFO.

@Keedz Go to sleep already

@Trix - You're pretty cool. Thanks for all banter. You've come a long way since TFO.

@Charlie - Yeah I guess you are cool too. Glad to have meme'd with you.

@Diamond - Funny as fuck dude to chill with. You are a great rper despite the hate you get. Wish I could have gotten to know you sooner when you enjoyed DayZ. 

@Enigma- Best laugh on DayZRP.

@Hicks and @Kanen - Never knew you back in mod but am I glad to have met you in RHM. You guys are hilarious and I wish I could have played with you all more.

@Lewis scott - Best mid-tier meme creator I've met.

@GirlGamer - Known you for a long ass time. See you in Overwatch, Seth.

As my closing statement I have some words for the staff team. I give you guys a lot of shit but its not because I'm trying to be a douche. I genuinely want this place to prosper and you guys are the future of DayZRP. Please don't turn the community against you, its starting to look like its heading in that direction. But in the end, despite what people say its not you guys that are "ruining the community." Its the people themselves and all the dumb shit they do. Its your job to make sure they don't sink this ship.

To Lemon, Smilingbumcheek, Puddin, Brandyoung and Jimmy: I'll be seeing you all in valhalla soon. 

Farewell

-Nihoolious/OG Nick Wilde/Izaak/Cameron/Salvador

(Hit me up for my steam, snap or personal teamspeak btw)

qzjwVcJ.gif

Take it easy man, praying for you as you go through this hard time, best wishes. I better see you on your TS every now and again, ''twas a pleasure memeing with you good sir, unless next time. Gods speed.

I know all about that family drama man. Nothing to fuck with. :(

Take care. Hope we see you again in the future. <3

See ya. 

Pingulious, it's been an honor having you around in the shit-fest that is New Moon. 

Semper Fidelis.

pingu.jpg

Hassan    378

o7 Dude, hope to see you back Niholoulohous

Good luck with everything man.

Adios. We didn't talk much directly but you've given me a few keks. 

Squillium    321

If it wasn't for you I would've gotten bored of this shit months ago. Never made this close of a friend this fast. 

o7 you fucking legend 

I guess this is an o7 but not an o7 I'll be seeing ya around nihoo...lious 

Shit... Farewell Nihoolious man I'll fuckin' miss you

Rolle    2440

Take care man. No hard feelings, you did good.

Love you Nihoolious, take care b.

I'll take good care of @Dusty and @Kevin.

Edited by Strider

It's been a great time my man. Go do what you gotta do, we all understand and respect that. Hope everything works out and may you always eat Fruit Loops. o7

1 hour ago, Hebee said:

I love you Cameron I'll see you on WoW boo <3

fruit.jpg

1 hour ago, Dusty said:

o7, top lad

Reveal hidden contents

toucan-sam-sq.png?format=1000w

Top tier memes ^^

I'm still likely to talk to you, but it's a shame to see you go. 

Oh nooooooo not you dudeeeeeeee

Nihoolious dont go man :( you are legit one of the best dudes i met in this community you really helped me grow  you are a real one , will truly miss you.

Dont be a stranger and take it easy Desus.

I know how it feels to use DayZRP as an outlet to get away from the real world and you are right, it does only work for a short amount of time.

I hope everything sorts itself out eventually man. But until then, see you later :)

See you across the pond.

You did good. Hope your personal life takes a turn for the better.

I hope everything goes well for you and your family. 

Take care and hopefully see you around again soon!

Peace Nihoolious, you've been a great friend in this place and you always keep it real. 

Good luck with your family shit. 

Ill miss you Nihoo 

o7 man. Always sad to see an older community member leave. Take care.

Hope everything gets sorted out with your personal life man

o7