Server time: 2017-08-21, 03:00

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maboola

MEMO RECEIVED (request for feedback on story)

Guest Maboola   
Guest Maboola

TOP SECRET / NOFORN--------------TOP SECRET / NOFORN--------------TOP SECRET / NOFORN

MILITARY INTELLIGENCE, SECTION 6

MEMORANDUM FOR SECTION CHIEF, EAST RUSSIAN OPERATIONS

LONDON STATION 'CIRCUS'

MEMO DATED: 17 OCT 2012

SUBJECT: COMMUNICATION FROM ASSET "UNIFORM CRANE"

DISTRIBUTION: SECTION CHIEF (ERSC), ROYAL NAVAL OPS SECTION ADMIN (RMSCONOPS)

ASSET: "UNIFORM CRANE"

Name: Streiber, Maxwell

Marital Status: Single

Cover name: "Wellstone, Simon"

Cover Occupation: Field Biologist and Professor Emeritus of Biology, Harvard Univ

Born: 14 October 1975, Cairo, Egypt

Height: 177cm

Weight: 92Kg

-Father Streiber, Jackson "Jack" (Deceased), MI6 Station Chief, Cairo British Embassy Station, Egypt 1968-1985 [see MI6 Report # 5MNC18345]

-Mother Streiber-Sorensen, Evelyn, currently lives in Brighton, England

-Attended Nivenah International School, Cairo

-Traveled to the USA; attended University of Virginia, graduated Summa Cum Laude in Biology

-Graduated Harvard University with Master's in Evolutionary Biology

-Recruited by MI6 5 Sept 2004 by Stephen Mobley (Boston Station)

-Gained permanent residency in USA. Attended CIA school "The Farm" in Virginia under exchange programme "BISHOP CYCLER" [see MI6 Report # DMB21-XRAY]

-Assigned East Russian Section, London 'CIRCUS'

-2005 - Sent to Vladivostok, Russia under the cover of a biologist for Harvard University using the name "Simon Wellstone" studying wildlife biodiversity in the Russian wildnerness and marine life

-Conducted actual research while at the same time reporting on Russian Pacific Fleet and submarine movements

-Responsible for cultivating new confidential sources in Vladivostok area of ops

-Currently non-communicado with ASSET following outbreak conditions

Communication from ASSET, transmitted from standard CRM-114 on 16 OCT 2012 as follows:

""""I hope this gets through. I have no idea if the lines are still up at this point.

Two days ago my confidential source, a mid ranking Russian Naval Officer code named "BLACK BEAR" [see MI6 Report # 6BN524215CS] told me of strange plans to mobilize every sea-worthy naval vessel in the Russian Pacific Fleet for an unkown "exercise" and that he was ordered to report to his new ship by the next day.

He was noticeably shaken up about something but wouldn't elaborate any further, even with me pressing him for more information. The only other thing he said was, his family "won't be saved by the government."

It was shortly after this that I received a cryptic message from my handler:

'OUTBREAK. NEW VIRUS DETECTED.

HUMAN TO HUMAN CONTACT TRANSMISSION.

VICTIMS BECOME VIOLENT AND BLOODTHIRSTY.

UK IN CHAOS. NATO CLOSING ALL EU BORDERS.

EXTREMELY URGENT YOU TRAVEL INLAND SIBERIA ASAP.

YOU ARE RELEASED FROM SERVICE.

AVOID CHINA AT ALL COSTS.

GOD HELP US ALL.

END.'

I was just starting to make sense of this when the air raid sirens began blaring from Vladivostok. From my flat, I could see a buzz of activity on the base. I heard several rifle shots from the vicinity of the base followed by an explosion.

After gathering up my rucksack and survival gear, I headed for the airport as fast as my Lada would take me and chartered the first plane I could find. The pilot's english wasn't that great and my Russian was spotty at best. As it turned out, I only chartered a seat and not the whole plane. There were other passengers as well. I didn't even know exactly where we were going, but at the same time, I didn't really care as long as it was north.

I found myself in the company of a British journalist chap by the name of Nigel Branchwood. Can you check him out? He claimed he was on assignment for the London Times reporting on improved economic growth in the eastern region due to the Russian Federation's recent investment in several big defense projects. Naturally, I didn't believe a word of it. His cockney accent seemed out of place for someone claiming to be born in a village not far from London.

Nigel seemed to be extremely fit and didn't really look like the journalist type. I suspected he was a member of Mosaad or maybe an American CIA operative. I wasn't really sure, but I didn't want to blow my cover by asking him. I felt we had an understanding to just "let it be" and worry about surviving whatever this strange situation we found ourselves in. During our brief conversation we felt a bang reverberate throughout the fuselage of the plane. It was then that everthing started to go terribly wrong.

The aeroplane, a small Antonov AN-30 twin engine cargo, suffered a major electrical malfunction of some kind in flight, knocking out all inertial navigation equipment. The GPS SATNAV system was also damaged and was giving us erroneous location data. The navigational maps we managed to find on board were outdated and in Russian.

The pilot was an incompetent idiot and couldn't navigate by dead reckoning at all. I now believe he was drunk. Several times we came close to flying directly into the side of a mountain. Nigel thought we were somewhere over China and admittedly I had no clue where we were. Emma, the Croatian ex-pat nurse traveling with us, passed out several times from an unknown illness. Her fevererish look reminded me of something from a Mary Shelley novel.

After many hours of aimless flight our fuel became dangerously low. We somehow found either the coast of a large lake (the idiot pilot thought it was Lake Baikal!) or on the coast of the Pacific. Anyway, the pilot said he was going to ditch in the water and told us: "Get in back and hold tight your ass!" in a thick Ukranian accent. I took this as meaning "we're all about to die." The Antonov pitched forward violently and we entered a steep dive. The aircraft was shaking so much I thought my brain was going to vibrate right out of my skull. The aircraft groaned and screeched with a terrible sound. I could hear rivets popping and then something dislodged itself from the airframe.

Honestly, I've never been more scared in my entire life. I could see nothing but clouds rushing past us as we descended at a terrifying rate. The idiot pilot, I assume, jerked back on the controls hard and tried to level out. I heard snapping sounds. My eyesight went and all I could see was black. This, sadly, was the last thing I remember.

When I awoke, I found myself about 100 yards inland from the shore, amongst some evergreen trees, drenched and shivering from cold. I was very hungry and shaky and had a large gash on my head that was bandaged. I called out for Emma and Nigel, assuming one of them carried me ashore and mended my wounds. I received no reply from either. I want to think my new journalist friend saved my life. Emma was just too small and weak from sickness to drag my 200lb frame that far into the brush. I'm just hoping she made it.

I've been out in the wilderness alone ever since, trying to survive this horrorible situation and possibly find my British friend. I've personally witnessed a few of the "victims" of this mysterious illness. Their skin is drooping right off the muscle and their eyes appear to be cloudy. Some have severe wounds to vital places, yet they don't bleed and continue on as if nothing is bothering them. They are extremely hostile but appear to have poor eyesight and hearing.

I shudder at the thought of what this would be like in a large population center like London or New York. So far, I've somehow managed to avoid coming into contact with any other human survivors and have been mostly successful at avoiding these "beasts" as I like to call them.

I'm already low on rations as I lost most of my kit, including my tent and pistol. If I survive this, it will only be by sheer will. I'm making my way north as the message directed.

I'm sure I'm close to some sort of village or city as I've been following this dirt path for about a day. I think I heard an aircraft fly near by, but I couldn't see it through the fog. I'm sure it was a single engine prop job, so it must have a base of operations nearby. I would have sent this earlier, but I wanted to make sure I was safe and not being followed.

The battery on the 114 is almost spent at this point. I'm just hoping you get this message. I'll try to send something else later on that might be used to locate me.

If possible, please advise on current EU situation, specifically the Brighton area, and any further orders ASAP.""""

END TRANSMISSION

NO FOLLOW UP MESSAGE RECEIVED

REQUEST FOR REPLY/INFO HAS BEEN DENIED BY CENTRAL RUSSIAN COMMITTEE, LONDON 'CIRCUS' and DIRECTOR

HIGLY LIKELY ASSET IS DECEASED DUE TO OUTBREAK CONDITIONS

COURSE OF ACTION:

-CONSIDER ASSET AS ROGUE

-DISAVOW ALL KNOWLEDGE OF ASSET

-CONSIDER ANY FURTHER COMMS FROM ASSET AS COMPROMISED

-RETAIN DOSSIER ON ASSET FOR APROX FIVE YEARS

-MOTHER EVELYN STREIBER-SORENSEN IS NON ISSUE AFTER BRIGHTON OVERRUN FROM OUTBREAK CONDITIONS, CONSIDER DECEASED

-CONTINUE MONITORING ALL CRM-114 CHANNELS IN CASE OF COMMUNICATION FOR LOCATION PURPOSES ONLY

SIGNED, ~Nathaniel Bigsby~

Chairman, Central Committee on Russain Affairs

London Station 'CIRCUS'

Military Intelligence, Section 6

TOP SECRET / NOFORN--------------TOP SECRET / NOFORN--------------TOP SECRET / NOFORN

((Any feedback on this would be appreciated. My plan is to continue on playing out the "biologist" role and hope no one catches on to my real identity. This is my first post, but I hope to be whitelisted and contribute more to this community. Thanks!))

Guest jparratt   
Guest jparratt

This is really good, i'm currently trying to get whitelisted aswell, if i'm up against people with stories as good as yours i doubt i'll get in lol, really good story though man :)

Guest Maboola   
Guest Maboola

This is really good, i'm currently trying to get whitelisted aswell, if i'm up against people with stories as good as yours i doubt i'll get in lol, really good story though man :)

Hey thanks for the feedback :) Have you posted your bio / background yet? I'll definately give you a nod.

Hopefully the admins will take a look at us!

Cheers

JayJay    0

Really like the transmission format in your bio.

Makes me want to press buttons to try to get some more info on your whereabouts.. :)

well done.

Guest Maboola   
Guest Maboola

Many thanks JayJay!

I wasn't sure if it would make sense when I wrote it but I just went with it anyway.

Sign in to follow this