Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:27

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

History of Frankie Paige [SERIES]

7tlFAxD.png

NoA8pdN.png

(Follow the topic to get notified when new videos come out!)

CCB69GQ.png

Hello! This is a cinematic series about a character called Frankie Paige. His story in South Zagoria will be presented in the videos I'll post in these forums. As a matter of fact, this game provides such good encounters and moments that are memorable, and can be transformed into magnificent content, such as this series are going to do.

My goal with this character, is to show a different way to role-play and to present RP videos. At the same time that the videos will immerse you inside his story, I'll make sure to make the viewer have fun watching it, providing not only a memorable story filled with emotion and action, but an enjoyable experience, which will make you laugh and at the same time make you develop deep feelings for the protagonist.

Do not forget, I am still needing people to help with the series. If you think you can help by setting up a small encounter, or even by making a big event, just contact me via PM. I'll be more than happy to answer you. Maybe you'll make the difference on which way the series go, since nothing is really scripted, and the following episodes are mostly dynamic. So, basically, anyone can change how the last episode will be. Keep that in mind if we ever meet up! ;)

By the way, I'd like to personally thank @Roach for all the help that he's been giving me! Check out his series too!

jrmf47u.png

If there's one thing that I definitely should tell you, is that Frankie was never the luckiest man in the world. With the sole purpose of survival, our protagonist goes to Chernarus after a cold trip to Russia in the last half of 2016. His travels were not the best, and his encounters surely brought him some... Nightmares... But after all, his goals have not changed, and survival is at all cost still. As he plans to stay in South Zagoria for some time, he must learn about the region, make friends and probably foes, and let us never forget: Giving up is not an option.

ThwWrLc.png

Spoiler

5UbE030.png

[Don't forget to leave your feedback]

Edited by Rogério SkyLab

9 hours ago, Toaster said:

I think will be pretty interesting to follow. cant wait to see how everything turns out. :D

Thanks for the support! Be sure to follow the page for the latest episodes! :)

Nice music +1 respect 

Roach    1516

Great job with the thread + the trailer. Looking forward to the series friend :)

On 13/01/2017 at 8:35 PM, Roach said:

Great job with the thread + the trailer. Looking forward to the series friend :)

On 14/01/2017 at 11:20 PM, Brady said:

Looks good. Trailer was very well made

Thanks people! The feedback really means something to me.

And if you think that the trailer was well made, even though there were some errors with it, you just wait for the first episode! :D

Roach    1516

Really enjoyed the way you did the intro like it was a vacation tape "Welcome to Chernarus" haha loved it.

Anyways great job on your first episode :)

Edited by Roach

Good work!

Edited by Post

Great work bro, very nice!