Pretty cool stuff here :)

Aeryes    127
9 minutes ago, Will said:

Pretty cool stuff here :)

Thank you very much :)

Aeryes    127
Posted (edited)

Day Unknown:

Much time has passed since I last recorded anything. I guess I was just trying to figure out if it was worth it anymore, I still don't know why I bother writing right now, maybe someone will someday find my letters and read them and know that other people are struggling to survive too? I have not seen any of my old friends in months. I presume they are all dead and if I am been honest at this point in time I do not even care to find them. They have moved on and so have I. I just want to find purpose in my life in some form or another. I read a poem once before all of this by a name called William Blake, incredible writer, the verse I remember most goes something like this...

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand 
And Eternity in an hour.

It's a good verse to remember for not all of us have mastered the skill of living a life with no bounds. Hopefully I will meet some interesting people again soon. Until next time I salute you all.

-Victor.

Edited by Aeryes

Aeryes    127
Posted (edited)

Day .... Who Cares Anymore....

The last few days or weeks, however long it's been since I last wrote has left me numb. Iv'e met these people who believe that your pain ends up been your strength. They have been trying to teach me their way and I have not been an easy student to their ways but I will learn. I will subject myself to the pain and struggle and knowingly and willingly will accept it into my life. It will make me stronger and better as a person, I know it will. They have not told me their names but they need not tell me. I know my teachers voices and they will help me become a strong character through acceptance of pain and accepting my punishments for not abiding by their say. They are my masters and I am their sheep..... life feels so much easier now....

Edited by Aeryes

Aeryes    127

This Chapter of Victor's life is now over so I will be closing this thread. I will be starting a new thread with stories on his new paths in life. Enjoy :)

Markos    20

Wow, Viktor's life took an unexpected turn :/ Would have liked to know what happened in between. Was a nice read though, can't wait to read the new thread :D 

Aeryes    127
59 minutes ago, Markos said:

Wow, Viktor's life took an unexpected turn :/ Would have liked to know what happened in between. Was a nice read though, can't wait to read the new thread :D 

This basically blends in with the next chapter. Which will be about his turn towards a different life and way of being.

Aeryes    127

My new thread deals with Victors current life after meeting the people in Severograd. Go take a look at it !!!

Sign in to follow this