Server time: 2017-08-21, 18:01

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TUX

Character's backstory

Guest TUX   
Guest TUX

I was born in a small town in Ireland. When I was two years old my family moved to the United States so my father could work at a car factory. I went to WestPecks High School. When I was about 19 I signed up for the US Marines. Two weeks later I was shiped out to Balota Airstrip in Chernarus. I had only been training for two weeks before the out break. I was in the hanger listening to the instructor about that day's plan and what need to be done. That's when the siren went off. The instructor told me to follow him the the control tower to find out what the hell was going on. When we reached the tower there was blood all over the place and yet no bodies. We looked towards the town southwest of the base and it was on fire. Cars crashing into each other and people biting one another. Then came the gun shots. We looked towards the sounds and we saw Pvt. Boots shooting unarmed civilians. Then one came up behind him and bit down on his neck. From there on it was mass confusion and people shooting at anything that moved. My instructor looked at me and said, "Pvt. McGlan we need to leave now!" We got out of there as fast as we could. We ran to the shore thinking the boats where still there but they where all gone. He then says, "Wait here! Need to get something at the base!" And that was the last time I seen my instructor. Shame he had two kids.... Don't remember much after that... Just waking up on the shore knowing nothing that has happened.

Guest Maboola   
Guest Maboola

Greetings Pvt McGlan,

Apart from the one single paragraph, I think this is a good start to a character backstory. I'm left wanting to know how you came to be in the services of the People's Republic Air Service of Chernarus (or whatever it is called).

Good start

Guest TUX   
Guest TUX

Thank you. Its just a small start. I was planning on adding more to the story. Just ran out of time to say more.

Sign in to follow this