Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:34

Sign in to follow this  
Chief

99.7 GMTC Public Radio

Chief    597

*Morgan would set up the equipment as the man who was supposed to disappeared a day or so ago, some smart mouth guy from brooklyn that sells Nota-cola. He would help jimmy set up the equipment and attach the final wires to the mic before Morgan would attempt to transmit on the frequency*

"*Clears throat loudly* Is this thing on? Oh yeah?! Alright we are live on 99.7 GMTC Public Radio I am your host Mr. South Zagoria your friend you can carry anywhere with you in this infested god forsaken Place we all live in. If ya got the batteries that is! This will be your one stop shop for all your news, interviews, and of course the best Oldies around. We will even take some callers over the frequency in between segments. We have a lot in store for you South Zagoria so keep that radio tuned and remember! Never let that NATO ammo go to waste!"

*Morgan would release the PTT on the Mic before sitting back in the chair thinking on what song he should play next...*

//This is a broadcast you can listen to on S1 via the IG radio

Edited by Chief

Chief    597

*After going on a short supply run he returns and picks up his mic, slips on his headset and sits down. He then leans back with some swagger and begins to broadcast*

"Well I will be broadcasting off and on the next few hours if you are hearing this stay tuned to GMTC Radio for all the classic hits! I'm your host Mr. South Zagoria and this is is where its at!"

*you would hear some fumbling with a mic before he stops broadcasting*

*Moody ecstatic as ever tunes in and hits the PTT*

"Mister do you take song requests? Because I'd love some songs to have playing while I'm carving into people, you know for the ambiance and what not."

*Moody releases the PTT* 

13 minutes ago, Moody20 said:

*Moody ecstatic as ever tunes in and hits the PTT*

"Mister do you take song requests? Because I'd love some songs to have playing while I'm carving into people, you know for the ambiance and what not."

*Moody releases the PTT* 

*Ryan, who had spent most of the evening drinking, hears the man on the radio and sighs*

Who the fuck are you... like do you realise how stupid you sound saying "I carve into people" on the radio

*he chuckles*

Good stuff Mr South Zagoria, reminds me of that radio station months back which broadcasted at Gorka... Caddy Catilac, or something

*he takes a large swig of his drink and sighs heavily*

Good memories... keep this up

*he releases the PTT and drops the radio back on the table, returning once again to his drink*

Edited by ThatRyanGuy

StoneFace    11

*Scott remembers the knife to his throat from earlier and picks up the radio*

Hey, hehe, loving the broadcast.

*Notices Doc staring at him through the window twiddling his knife in his fingers*

I love it! Keep it up bruh you could be radio man of the fucking year. Wheeeeeeew!

*Turns off the radio and gives an awkward thumbs up to Doc. He ducks out of the camp, hoping not to draw attention to himself*

Chief    597

*Morgan hears the man's call and responds*

"Glad to hear it, hope you all are getting by and remember to always stay tuned to GMTC news radio. I am your host Mr. South Zagoria and keep it cool! I'll be going back on air later tonight I hope you all stay alive until then, Chow!"

*The broadcast would end*

Chief    597

*MORGAN WOULD ADJUST HIS MIC AS HE SITS DOWN, HIS GRUFF DOCTOR FRIEND EYEING HIM BACK*

"We are going live I hope ya'll enjoy the show!"

*The transmission would end*

Chief    597

*Setting up the last of his equipment, plugging in the assorted cords and tuning the knobs. He rubs his face as it was freshly bruised from the fight he had as he slides on the headset*

"Alright testing 1 - 2 - 3! I am your host Mr. South Zagoria and we are back on 99.7 megahertz GMTC news!"

*The news and music would continue* 

//the broadcast can be heard via the IG radio on s1 on channel 99.7