Server time: 2017-10-24, 09:26
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
ZiggieFred

Question about groups

Question

ZiggieFred    0

Hello everyone,

I am new here, joined just few days ago. I've already went through rules 2 or 3 times (I don't want to mess up in certain situations in the game) and I've found one thing that is unclear to me: is my and my friend's group considered "group" only when I have an official group which is posted in this sub forum - http://www.dayzrp.com/groups/ ? Because as the rules say, for example:

"7.3 Kill rights are only shared between group members if the group members are within 500m of the situation taking place or have a direct line of sight."

Edited by ZiggieFred

3 answers to this question

Mira    0

Hi @ZiggieFred.

Yes your group is considered official once it is posted in the Groups sub-forum

To have a group you need 5 members in your group to be official.

If this has answered your question feel free to click on the tick above the up-vote and down-vote icons.

If it has not feel free to keep this open for a better answer.

Vapor    0

When in game, when you are and your friends are together, you are considered a group. In game being a group means a bunch of people working together and fighting with each other. So, when a hostile action is taken against you or your allies, you all gain KoS rights, because you are all a dynamic group.

The official groups area is for group pages. Official groups are for people that decided to write a backstory, character pages, etc and share their group idea with others.

Hope this helps.

ZiggieFred    0
2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

When in game, when you are and your friends are together, you are considered a group. In game being a group means a bunch of people working together and fighting with each other. So, when a hostile action is taken against you or your allies, you all gain KoS rights, because you are all a dynamic group.

The official groups area is for group pages. Official groups are for people that decided to write a backstory, character pages, etc and share their group idea with others.

Hope this helps.

Yes, this is exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Thank you Earthwalker aswell!