Server time: 2017-08-24, 03:12

Sign in to follow this  

Harper "Grim" Castle (Character re-done)

The attack

Harper was born on January 7th 1991 (current age 26) from a mother by the name of Jillian Castle, and father Bruno. Jillian (Harper Castles mother) was a secretary for the Mayor of Rockford Illinois, and Bruno (Harper Castles father) a Elementary teacher. On a light foggy night Harper was left at their small home with a baby sitter who was obviously ignoring Harper (Harper was 13 at the time. So he was rebellious and thought that baby sitters are not needed for his age). Bruno was a little drunk from the night, so was Jillian. Jillian was a high profile subject, so danger seeped around every corner, but this particular night was one they should have not gone out on. Walking down a dark street, Jillian pulled out her phone to call a friend. So they do not get pulled over for drunk driving. Bruno let go of Jillian's hand to light a smoke. While she pulled out her phone there was a dark figure walking towards them from down the street. Bruno turned and looked at the figure out of curiosity to see what his move was. The figure walked faster as he got close, he noticed that he had his hands inside his hoodie pocket after noticing he had a hoodie. The man got close up and pulled out a pistol from his hoodie. Bruno put his hand up and dropped the cigarette, "You on the fucking ground, right now"! as the figure yelled in a deep voice towards Bruno. Bruno hit the ground with a thud, and Jillian turned to drop her phone and screamed in terror. The hoodie man grabbed her and began to sexually assault her in front of him. He started to drag her into the alley way, and Bruno jumped up as he turned to look behind him. A bullet left the barrel and hit Bruno in the chest. He fell to the ground and was clenching his wound in pain. Jillian screamed louder as a store clerk from down the road who was closing up came out and yelled. "Hey what is going on out here"? The hoodie man put his hand over her mouth, and put the gun to her head. "Where is the money"? he asked in a low toned voice. She kept screaming out loud. He pulled the trigger one last time killing Jillian. She dropped to the concrete and he ran into the dark. Bruno was laying on the ground clenching his chest as she fell. He looked at her dead in the eyes. She was out cold, blood running down her face from the bullet hole. 

Bad News

Harper was sitting on his couch eating some potato chips, with the baby sitter next to him on her cellphone. There was a light knock on the door, and Harper jumped up, "I got it". As he opened the door two Police Officers stood in the doorway, Harper got a cold chill down his spine as one of the officers took off his hat, and knelled down to face Harper. "I am not sure how to tell you this son. I am so sorry for your loss, but your parents got killed in a murder. If you would like to come down to the station I have some questions to ask you..." Harper's face started to twitch, and tears started running down his face. The baby sitter came to the door and whispered "Oh my god". Harper stopped and stared at the officer's badge for a second and remembered one thing his father told him "If I am gone you need to be the man of the family, alright harper?". The officer stood up and gripped Harper by the shoulder. LATER THAT NIGHT The officer stood in front of a short lady with a dress on, Harper could hear them talking. "Mrs, I will take him in, he does not need to go to foster care. I live alone, and have a spare bedroom..." She interrupted "Alright he can stay with you for now, until we find the murderer he is yours. We still need him for the investigation". 

Adulthood

Harper was doing push ups on a hardwood floor. His hair short as can be, and him counting out loud. A man walked into the doorway as Harper looked up. It was the Police officer from that night, sipping on a mug of coffee. "You know I was in the Military for 8 years, I can teach you a thing or two about exercise and survival on the outside". The officer looked a little older with more gray hair than the first time Harper saw him. Harper jumped up from the peak of a push up and looked at him. "Yeah, well lets go old man". The officer laughed putting down his mug of coffee. For now on Harper and the Officer went out in the wilderness and camped out a lot. He taught Harper basic survival skills. Like how to make a fire, how to make a blind for hunting. Everything about camouflage and staying hidden. When Harper turned 21 he just finished a class about Criminal justice. He signed up with the local Law Enforcement office and went to the Police Academy to work with his care taker. He passed all exams, and went on to be the lowest in his class. He almost failed the class because of his history of smoking. His physical state was not the greatest. Harper finally got under the wing of his care taker with paper pushing. After a year, Harper signed up for the NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Services). Which is barley made their physical tests and passed at the lowest of his class. He stayed for a few months before the Director of the NCIS put him on a mission to Chernarus. To investigate war crimes being committed by some factions of the "Chernarussian Movement Of The Red Star".

Where the story all begins

In his investigation he found little evidence of war crimes. He finally got done with his investigation before he realized that some of the citizens started acting really weird. One day Harper was walking about with his backpack on. He was wearing a t-shirt, and jeans. He has his badge on his hip where all NCIS agents keep theirs. As he stopped to look at his watch everything went black, as he was hit on the head with a blunt object...

The story starts here when Harper finally wakes up on road side in Chernarus with nothing on him but the clothes on his back...

// P.S. Sorry for my bad grammar. This is basically my character I will be playing very soon when I finish my computer build.

Edited by Grim Reaper

Zero    287

Was he the last survivor of his helicopter insertion crash and does he have over five hundred confirmed kills too?

Ha ha ha very funny. No actually I giggled a little, because this character is very cheesy. This is just a starter character until I can develop a really detailed character. I plan on going into more detail with another character when I build my pc, get into the servers, and learn the ropes a little more than I do now.

Skinner    440

I'm not trying to say this in a mean way, legit advice. I strongly recommend that you try our a regular civilian character for a couple of weeks until you have a chance to encounter some good RPers, some bad RPers, some bandits, and you can kind of get the hang of what is good and what is overdone cringe. Once you have a better understanding, then branch out to an Elite SAS who lost his unit after a helicopter insertion into a hot LZ, or a craaAAaaazy serial killer, etc.

However, welcome to the community and good luck.

As I said it is very cheesy and I am not the type to go for military characters but it seems as they are used a lot on the forum, I will take your advice but leave this up for you to see this comment before editing it. I planned on going for a civilian contractor job (like my dad) security. His background would be that he only lived with his father who taught him everything. Even basic hunting skills. As he was a hunter. So he joined a security force to protect a power plant in Cherno as a civilian contractor.