Server time: 2017-10-20, 19:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
HistoryNerd

Calling all UN forces - Open Frequency

HistoryNerd    0

*Jason takes a deep breath just before press the PTT button down*

*With a Mexican accent* "This is Corporal Cortez to any survivors of the UN peace keepers please respond, I am separated from my unit and currently in the city..."

*Looks down on the map and his surroundings*

"I am in the city of Severogrod, please respond"

*Jason repeats the message in Spanish and English a few times, he releases the PTT and begins to pray* 

Faith    732

Hope was holding Stefanie in her arms after feeding her. Keeping her cheek on her forehead she listened to the call with a slight frown on her face.

"Which unit would this be? I have not seen any full UN units since the Icelandic UN. It's been nearly... 3 years now... I have lost count on the days and years. But you'd be lucky to see your unit again."

She places her radio down, humming a lullaby to her daughter.

WilliAM    431

*Will, sipping on a beer he found in Cherno, hears yet another UN transmission and decided to have a little fun*

"CHHH- Uh yeah this uh... Seargent first class private major calling in from uh... *There's a slight pause as he tries to think of a city* Berezino. I'm held up by the dead right now...uh requesting immediate assistance CHHH over and out." 

*He lets out a big chuckle and takes another sip of his beer before realizing he forgot to turn off the radio*

"Oh mutherfucker not again"

*The transmission ends*

HistoryNerd    0

*Jason hears the voice responds and kisses his rosary and aggressively presses the PTT*

"Hola, I mean hello, who is this? I am Corporal Cortez from Reynosa, Mexico. I am looking for others like me from Mexico."

*Release the PTT*

Jm Von Cat    154

::Bardov once again thumbs the transmit on his radio to speak in reply::

"Right now you appear to be some sort of moron, you are aware that you are in Chernarus, correct? I would also assume you have some rough idea of how long it has been since this whole 'outbreak' started. Or at least have the common intelligence to know it has been a very long time..." 

"I recommend you quite quickly shut up, and move locations from where you presently are, otherwise people will come and try to kill you..."

::He releases the transmit button::

beanz_16.png 0

King Box    0

Titus stops in a house as he picks up his radio and pushes the PTT.

I've been mostly out of Chernarus, just got here. I'm feeling good to day so I'll give you this information free of charge.

He falls into a seat.

Last I checked the UN officially disbanded, though I remember getting word that there was a sizable group of Ex-UN soldiers in England. I wasn't there at the time, and I may have the location wrong. Needless to say though, the reason they are rolling together is most likely because they're friends... comrades, yknow? They may have created some sort of base for survivors, but that's just that, if you're looking for a UN force that'll help you as the UN then you're out of luck.

He lets go of the PTT and takes a short rest.

Edited by King Box

The Drunken Scotsman    22

*A destinct western scottish accent comes over the radio*

This is Captain James Nelson of the Royal highland  Fusiliers attached to the UN as a silence adviser. I can not speak for long on this open frequency all i can tell you is keep your head down and do your best not to use unsecured frequency's. I will find a way for us to talk in a more secure manner, i am sorry for having to do this but chenarus is a rather hostile country to almost all individuals but in any case keep you head down and keep out of sight,

Nelson out

*The radio falls silent*

HistoryNerd    0

*Jason hears the voice responds and kisses his rosary and presses the PTT*

"Yes Captain,I will continue to move and survive, I will await your orders, God Speed"

*Release the PTT*

Sign in to follow this