Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-23, 00:55

Sign in to follow this  
BL4DE

TO ANYONE THAT GETS THIS (Open Frequency)

Recommended Posts

BL4DE    12

*Shaun is sitting by a tree, shivering in the cold and injecting morphine into his leg. He holds down the PTT*

Hello, to anyone who is receiving this.

My name is Shaun, i am in dire need of help. Does anyone have a refuge i could stay away in for a while? I am also in need of some medical aid.

I am running out of painkil...

*He grunts in pain. Screaming*

YOU BASTARDS! I have not deserved this pain and torture...

Just anyone please, help...

*Shaun sighs and releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alex    453

*He picks up his radio, speaking in a faux american accent*

"Where ye at, son?"

*He puts it down*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BL4DE    12

*Shaun picks up the radio, presses the PTT*

I don't know, i ran and ran and ran. 

The last place i was at was between Novy Sobor and Guglovo, but i ran south, don't know how far.

Do you have a place i can stay? And... do you have a doctor?

*Shaun grunts and releases the PTT. He lays next to his fire and returns to sleep*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alex    453
12 minutes ago, BL4DE said:

-

*He picks it up again*

We have everything you will need. Find the nearest town and get me a town name, we have people on the way. If you cannot find a town run south until you see water.

*He puts the radio away*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Herico    33

*A voice comes over the radio*

Shaun is it? Glad to meet you. I can provide assistance, and a place to stay, but I need some more tangible evidence on where you are. Stop running, take a deep breath, and look around. Any land marks, street signs? Even if it seems irrelevant, please included it. I will try to find you as quickly as possible.

*The voice leaves*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Castiel    1124

He picks up his radio to respond to the man

Run South until you reach Chernogorsk. Once you see the apartments, follow the road North and look for the lake. We can look after you.

He releases the PTT and puts the radio onto his desk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BL4DE    12
16 hours ago, Alex said:

*He picks it up again*

We have everything you will need. Find the nearest town and get me a town name, we have people on the way. If you cannot find a town run south until you see water.

*He puts the radio away*

*Shaun picks up the radio, still shaking and presses the PTT*

I believe i am near Novy Sobor...

I will make a move for there shortly, in around an hours time.

*Shaun releases the PTT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alex    453
13 hours ago, BL4DE said:

-

*He picks up his radio*

Current Location? 

*He puts it down*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BL4DE    12
On 12/01/2017 at 5:43 AM, Alex said:

*He picks up his radio*

Current Location? 

*He puts it down*

*Shaun picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

I believe that i'll be okay now, i've found a few of my comrades and friends.

However, if you still want to give us some supplies then that would be much appreciated, but you do not need to waste your time travelling to find me.

I do thank you my friend for wanting to help me, i hope we come across each other in the field.

*Shaun smiles and releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×