Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:01
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest jparratt

My whitelist background story

Guest jparratt   
Guest jparratt

My name is Jake, from Enlgand. I was brought up in a lower-middle class family, it was ok i guess, i got most things i wanted because i was an only child, but then things changed from being ok to being a nightmare. My mum and dad were murdered when i was 22, i saw everything that happened. Only one good thing came out of seeing my parents murdered, i knew what the guy looked like, i spent almost a year doing unheard of things to find this man. I hurt so many people, but eventually i found him, i was built up with rage and fury, i wanted revenge. In the year trying to finding him i made a

friend who said if i find him let him know because his girlfriend was also killed by this maniac. I obviously told my friend about my discovery of this murderer, we made a plan, a good plan. We followed him to this pub one night in a van, he left at about 2am and we knocked him out and put him inside the van. We drove to a

warehouse, chained him, beat him, asked him why he would do these horrible things, he said something i'll never forget, "Because i enjoy hurting people", that one sentence filled me with so much anger i just

flipped. I grabbed my hatchet and hacked off his limbs, it felt good, really good, i stopped him form bleeding out. My friend was feeling uneasy because of how much i was enjoying hurting this guy, he killed my parents though so surely anyone would enjoy it, but my friend, he didn't like what i was doing. He eventually left, he didn't want anymore of a part in this anymore, it was just me and the guy who killed my mum and dad, i done so many things to make sure he would feel the pain i felt. I finally killed him at 6am with a hatchet to the head, i then left, i left England and head out for Russia. I've been moving around russia for a few months trying to find a place to settle, then i found beautiful Chernarus, it was like my home town once, vast woods, nice towns, then this, this apocalypse happens, i'm stuck here. I tell you one thing though i WILL do anything and kill anyone to survive for as long as i can in this hell hole. ( i won't really kill anyone to survive, was just a figure of speech to make the story sound better)

Just wanted to run this by people and see if this story would be good enough before i submit it for the next whitelist opening, any feedback/tips would be much appreciated.

Bogdan    0

I like it other than the fact that I don't know where Enlgand is. :) lol nice story Jparratt.

Guest jparratt   
Guest jparratt
:) Cheers man, really appreciated.

Guest jparratt   
Guest jparratt

Thanks

Guest Jord   
Guest Jord

All seems good, only a few grammar errors and spelling mistakes which you should consider before applying.

Guest Maboola   
Guest Maboola

I like this guy. His honesty about what made him "him" will only serve to strengthen his chances of survival in Chernarus. Jparratt, if I ever run across you in the wasteland, please be kind! :)

Apart from a few little grammatical errors and formatting, this is a great little window into someone's drive and soul. jparratt seems ruthless, yet I feel he was justified in his actions.

Good luck, I hope you get whitelisted

Guest jparratt   
Guest jparratt

Thanks mate, yeah, i wrote this in notepad and pasted it here, i'll correct them when whitelist is open :)

Rolle    2970

Definitively needs fixing. The story is... disturbing :D BTW, you can't roleplay a cold-blooded murderer or psycho killer maniac, we deny whitelists like that, simply because these characters can use their background as an excuse to break the rules. Good luck with the whietlisting!

Guest jparratt   
Guest jparratt

My "character" isn't exactly a cold blooded murderer or a psycho killer maniac, he's only killed that one guy, for good reasons imo. I wouldn't be a murderer while playing, i'd play normal dayz if that were the case xD

Sign in to follow this