Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:27
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Poppy

Yet another sideproject idea.

Poppy    378

I know, I know, they are all doomed to fail right?  

Well, how bout this? This mod seems amazing.

I think this one was suggested before, I could be wrong tho

I would love to have something like this

Charlo    0

*Looks at the title*

No god please, I have not been here long but I've been here long enough (almost a year) to know side projects don't stay around long and to put it nicely in my opinion they're a waste on time for a couple weeks. 

I cant see another side project starting up anytime soon, it's just destined to fail, even after we had dedicated teams to support it. 

I know Jim and Rolle and brining out this new concept all together sometime so look out for that, I think that's the closest we should come to another side project for now.

Edited by Charlie

Rolle    2938

The video you posted is scripted, with server specifically configured to record the video on, with addons being added and removed as needed for different scenes. It's not something that can deployed on a large scale. That and we have Desolation incoming as well as LiF, which is plenty.

Poppy    378
3 minutes ago, Rolle said:

The video you posted is scripted, with server specifically configured to record the video on, with addons being added and removed as needed for different scenes. It's not something that can deployed on a large scale. That and we have Desolation incoming as well as LiF, which is plenty.

Ofc i understand it is scripted it says so in description, but the features seen in this/these mod(s) is still pretty awesome.  But seing we have Desolation incoming i guess you can /close this thread.

Edited by Saradomin