Server time: 2017-10-17, 17:11
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
5MILE5

That feeling...

5MILE5    37
Posted (edited)

Related image

(Emily picks up a pen and notebook, wanting to write down some of her feelings. The memory of that night still fresh in her mind.)

The first time you’ve ever shot anyone. How did it feel? Were you numb did you cry? Did you even know the person or was it someone you had hardly spoken to. Did you do it because there was no other choice or because you just wanted to?

Let me tell you that for me it was eye opening. Most people know me as a sweet innocent girl that has no clue how the world is right now. Too easy to influence and manipulate, but the only thing I wanted was to make sure people were safe and maybe that’s why we got into so much trouble before.

My first kill was to protect someone I hold really dear. The only person I would do anything for, no matter how difficult it would be for me. There are many two faced people out there, he warned me for them and I didn’t always listen. However I know now, what people want, how people really are.

When I was on my vacation I had to do that one thing I never knew I could do. Shoot a kid probably not much older than thirteen. I had no choice however. He was ready to kill the one I love without a reason, he and some of his people had us captured and we escaped. They were all going to kill us, we fought back. I didn’t talk to the kid, not even once, but I ended his life.

I don’t even know his name. When I pulled the trigger it didn’t feel real at first. I had to process the thought that I just killed someone. So my first feeling was numb, after that I felt bad, but then I thought about the person I saved. I had a good reason, I had no choice, but it didn’t feel good.

However I didn’t care anymore, we survived and I didn’t lose him. That’s what I thought was important. That kid was already corrupted by the people he walked with. So maybe I helped more people somewhere in the future, now that he is gone. Now that that whole group is gone.

Edited by 5MILE5

Ender    628

aw Emily finally found love. Great read Emily, hopefully we'll get to meet up again IG some day.

Noxious    136

Thats nice read, calm and well planned out. Great formatting as well! 

5MILE5    37
17 hours ago, Ender said:

aw Emily finally found love. Great read Emily, hopefully we'll get to meet up again IG some day.

I sure did, and yup I mean that meet up with old sanctuary members right. ^^ I bet I'll see you at least somewhere in game again, with Rose!

And thanks for the reads everyone xD

Mexi    1288

Nice to see some emotion behind a character when it comes to their first kill, well written. Well done. :)

Sign in to follow this