Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:26

Sign in to follow this  
BL4DE

To Jack Barnes (Private Freq)

BL4DE    12

*Shaun is shaking and picks up the radio, puts it to his mouth and pushes down the PTT. He sound nervous*

Hey, urm, Jack, this is a private frequency, at least i think so.

I've been hearing the shit on the radio and to be honest with you, we should probably stop trying to cause so much trouble. I've been out of the area for a while i know, but stories of the massacres have really travelled. I think we should start giving them what they want, they've proven countless times that they are able to beat us, we just keep losing. Maybe we should build up a healthy relationship with them you know, Ryan and his people. At least then when we have a chance to strike with their backs turned as us strong again we can finally crush them.

Just a suggestion, i know you don't want to just take it and look like pussies, but, pussies that are alive with some fucking equipment are better than dead prideful weaklings in this time. And when he said something about, caring for your people. I actually agreed with him. We, well, the group is suffering and we can't keep fighting for much longer, please just consider something, we need to survive. I will happily start to devise with you, perhaps gather some intel on something. I don't know, but please start thinking.

*Shaun smiles to himself and releases the PTT*

*Jack presses down the PTT*

"First of all, The Brotherhood is finished, secondly, I'd rather die on my feet than to live on my knees and give them what they want."

*Jack releases the PTT*

BL4DE    12

*Shaun presses down the PTT*

Oh shit...

Well, i was unaware of this.

I respect your determination i really do, but Jack you are losing the battle. Is there anywhere i could meet you so that we could talk about this in person?

*Shaun releases the PTT and kicks out his fire*

12 minutes ago, BL4DE said:

-snip-

*Louie hits the PTT*

"Lad we are winning now stop talking shite and take up weapon and fight like a man"

*Louie release the PTT*

BL4DE    12

*Shaun panics and presses the PTT*

Wait, who are you? I don't remember giving you my frequency?

But besides that, who are you and why are you talking to me? I am simply warning him after ll, he's the closest i have to a friend.

*Shaun sighs and releases the PTT*

BL4DE    12

*Shaun hits the PTT*

Right, okay.

Like i was saying, is there a location that i could meet Jack? 

The Brotherhood was all i...

*He pauses and sighs*

I miss you Jack, you kept me going you know? I ain't got no one like that now, in fact i got no one, just me and my gun.

*Shaun releases the PTT*

BL4DE    12

*Shaun presses down the PTT*

Right, i'll update you when i think of somewhere secure

*Shaun releases the PTT*