Server time: 2017-08-16, 23:53

Sign in to follow this  
Kyle_Jones

I need a religious guy [Open]

Kyle_Jones    160

*Frank remembers back to when he made a transmission a few days ago, and decides to try and make another one. he holds down the PTT*

"now i dont know much about religion and all that nonsense, but i can imagine one of those reverends going about would know how to do a funeral... ive seen and heard of alot of fathers and reverends and such roaming about, and was wondering if maybe we could get in touch? .... i havent sinned or anything, well... all of us have sinned a little bit i guess, depends what a sin is... anyhow i need one of you for a funeral, if your feeling that bad about it i can pay you in 5.56, seems thats the only currency nowadays but i have lots of spare food, anyhow just reply to this transmission, over and out"

*Frank releases the PTT and awaits a response*

Skinner    420

*Dr. West is carefully cataloging samples and organizing his research notes when he overhears Frank's plea on the radio. Recalling the priest who died as he listened helplessly over the radio, he frowns and picks up his transmitter.*

There was a Father Vincent that was quite well known for his kindness. I remember hearing his name in association with a number of wedding ceremonies recently. I'm afraid he was murdered senselessly a few days before Christmas. I'm sorry for your loss. Whoever died, I can't offer you a funeral service, but I am a pathologist so I can at least aid or assist you with properly and hygienically disposing of the body, as well as determining cause of death if that is not already known. If not, I wish you good luck finding any clergy who haven't yet abandoned their faith...

*Turning back to his notes, he turns the page and tries to regain his train of thought*

Kyle_Jones    160

*Frank hears the news, and runs his hand through his hair, he presses down the PTT*

"'Father Vincent? hes... dead? fuck... well i guess ill have to have 2 funerals then, fuck me... he was a good guy..."

*Frank releases the PTT*