Server time: 2017-10-20, 21:46
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Heidelberg

New guy here

Heidelberg    0

After playing Dayz standalone for over 3 years, I finally came by the decision to see how things are going on these serves. Glad to see the servers and forums being taken care of in a professional manner and hopefully are going to meet a lot of nice and interesting individuals througout my upcoming time here.

Hope to meet you soon and have some fun!

- Heidelberg

Bran    0
Posted (edited)

Hello there @Heidelberg

If you haven't already, you need to Whitelist if you want to play on our servers. If you are new to roleplaying and want to learn from some more experienced members on the server then you can join the Mentor Program. Don't forget to read the Rules and FAQ before hopping ingame. If you have any questions don't be afraid to message me or another member of Support. Alternatively you can hop in Teamspeak and go into the "Waiting for staff help" channel.

Welcome to DayZRP :)

Edited by Bran

Heidelberg    0
4 minutes ago, Bran said:

Hello there @Heidelberg

If you haven't already, you need to Whitelist if you want to play on our servers. If you are new to roleplaying and want to learn from some more experienced members on the server then you can join the Mentor Program. Don't forget to read the Rules and FAQ before hopping ingame. If you have any questions don't be afraid to message me or another member of Support. Alternatively you can hop in Teamspeak and go into the "Waiting for staff help" channel.

Thank you very much Bran. I'm currently undergoing the whitelisting process, and will sure hop on TS if necessary. Luckily, I do have some previous roleplaying experience from various Life servers from ArmA. I'm looking forward to see how the roleplaying experience is on these servers.

Bran    0
Just now, Heidelberg said:

Thank you very much Bran. I'm currently undergoing the whitelisting process, and will sure hop on TS if necessary. Luckily, I do have some previous roleplaying experience from various Life servers from ArmA. I'm looking forward to see how the roleplaying experience is on these servers.

I can assure you that its a completely new experience from Arma 3 Life servers (For the better)

Method    68
Posted (edited)

Welcome you will love it here hopefully we meet in game

Edited by Method

5MILE5    37

Welcome to the community!!

Well good luck and have fun it will be quite the adventure. ^^

See you in game! xD

Infamous    875

welcome dude its good to see a new face i hope you have a great time :)

Iso    1227

Welcome to the community, we don't take ourselves too seriously... ^_^

On a serious note though, I would highly recommend checking out the Mentor Programme if you feel you need to learn the basics of RP, or even want to learn a new style of RP. I've heard it can be very beneficial to new and old members alike.

Hope to see you IG :) 

Toska    0

Welcome to the community!

Nice name choice there. Definitely a city I considered visiting a couple times, considering it's just a few hours away from my town. :D

Ramon    360

Hi there and welcome to the community.
Good luck with your whitelist.