Server time: 2017-10-20, 05:18
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Max

What date is it..? [Open Frequency]

*Max would lay down inside of the narrow deer stand, with only one thing keeping him awake. He wipes his tired eyes right before he pushes down the PTT to ask his question*

H-hey.. if anyone is here.. um.. I don't know, this is a stupid question..

*You would hear him yawn for a few seconds before he'd continue*

I was just.. wondering about something.. Uhm, does anyone know what date it is? I mean.. someone has to keep track, right? Anyone..?

*Max stops for a few seconds, considering to just turn off the radio and try to get some sleep, but proceeds instead with his lowered and sleepy voice*

It just came to my mind.. that's all, I guess..

*The boy sighs as he reaches for his water bottle and takes a small sip from it. After he is done, he crawls back down in the deer stand and leaves the radio next to him on Low volume*

*Tobias would sound groggy after waking up to the radio message. You can hear birds on the background, along with wind passing by him in the forest. He gets the radio close to his mouth and responds*

"Oi, mate. The day is 9 or 10 of January. Don't quite remember. Forgot my calendar home. Congratulations, you've been alive for 2 years, so, try not to die, would ya?"

*He would take his thumb out of the PTT button, taking a deep breath and stepping up from his make-shift bed, grab his rifle, and start walking once more trough the dark woods*

2 hours ago, Rogério SkyLab said:

*Tobias would sound groggy after waking up to the radio message. You can hear birds on the background, along with wind passing by him in the forest. He gets the radio close to his mouth and responds*

"Oi, mate. The day is 9 or 10 of January. Don't quite remember. Forgot my calendar home. Congratulations, you've been alive for 2 years, so, try not to die, would ya?"

*He would take his thumb out of the PTT button, taking a deep breath and stepping up from his make-shift bed, grab his rifle, and start walking once more trough the dark woods*

*Max grabs his radio and answers thankfully*

"Januray the 9th or 10th.. got it. I can't believe that it has been two years already.. since all of this.. yeah, you know..                                                                                                         Oh and, I'll do muy best not to die, you try to stay alive too man. Thank you for the response, also. I wasn't expecting this."

*He lets go of the PTT button and mumbles to himself. "Two years.. woah.."*

Sign in to follow this