Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:49
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Hawkstone

Whitelist Expiration

Question

Hawkstone    0

As the title states, will my whitelisting expire due to inactivity? Ive recently gotten back into DayZ and was curious on how that worked. I was a member around mid to late 2015. As I went back to school and started working full time, I moved away from playing this game frequently. Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Shark    0

Whitelist changed in August 2015 (here). Existing whitelisted members had 3 weeks to do the Steam login to keep their whitelist. Any of those who missed that (presumably you) had to do an entirely new whitelist.

Bran    0
Posted (edited)

Hello there @Hawkstone

Once you are whitelisted then you are whitelisted. The only way that you become unwhitelisted is unless your account gets pruned (Deleted). There may be some special cases that requires everyone to whitelist again but other than that you don't need to rewhitelist

Edited by Bran

Hawkstone    0
15 minutes ago, Tosh said:

Whitelist changed in August 2015 (here). Existing whitelisted members had 3 weeks to do the Steam login to keep their whitelist. Any of those who missed that (presumably you) had to do an entirely new whitelist.

ah. bummer :/ I just did some more research and it looks like a became inactive right after the spring so I missed those posts. I may be back in the near future to retry, but I can't say if school and work will give me much room. Thanks for the quick responses!

16 minutes ago, Bran said:

Hello there @Hawkstone

Once you are whitelisted then you are whitelisted. The only way that you become unwhitelisted is unless your account gets pruned (Deleted). There may be some special cases that requires everyone to whitelist again but other than that you don't need to rewhitelist

It appears I missed a special case requiring to do so. Thanks for responding!

Lyca    779

Hey there!

When your question is been solved it would be really great when you could chose the best answer and hit the check button next to it to solve it. So we can see who still needs help!

Greetings, Lyca