Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:39

Sign in to follow this  

to Emily (private frequency)

Posted (edited)

*Alex sits in a house drinks the last bit out his moonshine takes his radio*

Hey ... 

*he releases the ptt sighs starts again*

uh ok hey if you can hear me I just wanted to say that I love you and hope that you are ok....

*he gets interrupted by Tex walking in and starts talking "shhh not yet bud" he presses ptt again*

god dammit well I don't care what happened a month ago or whatever when your dear friend who nearly got me killed  I'm still there for you stay safe and stay out of trouble!

*he releases ptt and walks clumsily out of the house*

Edited by Linuari

5MILE5    37
Posted (edited)

*After hearing the words of Alex through the radio she sighs.*

"Uhm, yeah hey alex..."

*Making sure she really heard him right her mind wanders back to Louie.*

"Oh yeah so i'm married now, don't even joke about it."

*Shaking her head, her voice cuts through once more.*

"I'll try my best to stay out of trouble then. Good luck out there."

*Releasing the transmit button she walks to where Louie is, ready to tell him what she just heard.*

Edited by 5MILE5

*Louie hits the PTT*

"sod off ya desperate bolex shes with me go off and make love to a cabbage "

*Louie releases the PTT*

Zeonmoonbean    20

*Sean presses the PTT*

"Oiii you sad sack of hopes and dreams leave this married woman alone or ill cut off your cock and feed it to you so even then the cabbage will get up and leave you and marry another man"

"Sean releases the PTT and fucks it into his bag*

*Gabriel standing next to Alex in the bar hears the radio on the bar counter. He laughs his ass off and reaches for it slapping Alex's hand away as he jerks it away pressing the PTT*

Oh my fucking god you guys are a riot! Telling people youre going to cut their dicks off over the radio and shit... 

Louie... You worthless fuck. Keep in mind we spared your life so Id shut that worthless mouth of yours and start kissing our asses again before we come back and shit down your throat so deep you spit up seeds from the pumpkin I ate last week. 

And to you... Random fuck nobody obviously gives a flying shit about.... Id learn to shut that big fucking mouth of yours... Im honestly impressed you can talk that fluently with your bosses balls that deep in your mouth. 

Listen fellas. Alex is my friend... This shit doesnt fly with my friends. 

Respect to you for getting married though pal... Mazel tov. 

*He releases the PTT looks at Tex and Alex and smiles raises his glass and begins to laugh again.*

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Riggsee said:

-snip-

*Louie hits the PTT*

"well look what we got here "

*Louie Coughs*

"hows the airfield going"

*Louie Coughs again*

"well listen here hes coming around creeping on me wife i aint going to let that flow if you fucks wanna come for me then come for me im around kabanino daily also for a dead man he speaks rather loudly it amazes me how someone can take that many rounds and survive"

Edited by lukzo2024

5MILE5    37

*Hearing the voices through the radio and listening to the conversation she sighs.*

“Alright listen here. Even if it was a joke it was immature, now...”

*She releases the transmit button for a second to say something to someone passing by before pressing it again and continuing with her story.*

“Alex, I don’t know what you were thinking, but for a joke you knew what it would cause. Whatever happens is your own fault. Also normally I would be the one stopping this conversation and try to stay neutral, but not now I’m with Louie on everything so I’m not stopping him.”

*She looks at Louie who just walked beside her and smiles.*

“Oh and Alex at least explain why you would think it was good to tell me that. We haven’t even met in like forever and well I thought you were dead before, but since you’re alive I still have your sister’s necklace.”

*She releases the transmit button and places the radio back in her vest.*

Zeonmoonbean    20

*Sean presses the PTT*

Well at least I don't have to suck horse dick for protection and I know about your little business in Green Mountain and I know all about how you ran like the little pussy you are when the shit hole got raided.  

*Sean releases the PTT for a second to let that sink in and presses it again*

And if you want to know who I am why don't you come to kabanino with all you're little pussy pals and Ill show you who I am. 

*Sean releases the PTT and puts it back in is bag*

Tex sits in his bar, listening to the banter going back and forth. After some time passes he begins to transmit

Alright first things first Louie's little radio warrior. Shut the fuck up! You want to talk massive shit and see where that gets you fine, I'm just trying to help.

His tone changes when addressing Louie and Emily

Louie and Emily. My invite must have gotten lost in the mail, but congrats again. Don't forget who spared your fucking life Louie. Also don't think about acting big considering to my memory you literally pissed yourself when we were about to gas you. You have more mood swings than a bitch on her period. Show some damn appreciation why don't you. Now Emily from what Alex tells me you still have something that belongs to him that he wants back. So! We will work something out to where that gets back into the proper hands. I will contact you on my private frequency. Now everyone just shut the fuck up and stop big dicking. Also lay off the fucking comments towards my friend Alex. I think he might have had a bit to much to drank last night. Louie and Emily I will be in touch. Also keep your little ankle bitter in line would ya? He's going to get himself killed.

He stops transmitting. He takes a shot of whiskey, grabs his rifle and heads out the door.

5MILE5    37

*Emily hears Tex speak through the radio.*

“Hey Tex, sorry, but we invited no one. I know how planned weddings can turn out, didn’t really want to get shot before even getting married. So that time we took off was to get closer and well we got married right then and there. Just us, but that’s not important. ”

*She pauses, thinking how to continue.*

“About his sister’s necklace, I already said I wanted to give it back. Anyhow why is Alex not speaking up? I want to hear that from him not you, no offence. But yeah I’ll hear from you then.”

*She releases the transmit button.*

SweetJoe    280
Posted (edited)

The Boys loudly laugh and banter, they rave and howl. Donal perks up and they tell him to listen to this radio chatter. He listens to the threats and feels the need to respond.

Hello. Tex was it? Listen mate, there are a few things in life you don't mess with, and one of those things is another mans girl. I'm not sure the history between all of you or how things were in the past, but listen mate. Things are different now.  I'm not gonna threaten ya. I'm not gonna tell you anything negative. I just think it would be best "Texan" if you avoided yer mate Luke for a while. A class fella like you don't want anything to do with this.  Nothing at all.  Take my advice mate, it comes without a price.

he stops transmitting, hoping the boy will listen.

Edited by Winslow

Tex listens to the man, chuckles a bit and then begins transmitting

Well it's nice to not receive another empty threat. Or have another radio warrior for that matter. Anyway. I'll keep it short. I don't know you, and no disrespect I don't give a fuck to know you. Now one thing I was always taught is you take care of friends and family. Alex has proven to be one of my only friends in this hell hole. So. When it comes to friends and family I will do whatever I can to protect them. Even if that means I have to get involved in this. I'm sure I've been involved in worse. Now I'm being civil which is a surprise to myself, but the only reason that is is because this involves and old friend. Emily. You have nothing to do with this little quarrel going on, so take my advice and put your nose somewhere else. Things aren't different. Everything is still the same. Do me a favor and please stay out of business that doesn't concern you. Emily I'll be in touch, take care.

Tex stops transmitting and puts the radio on the ground next to him

10 hours ago, KalebD said:

-snip-

*Louie hits the PTT*

"i am just going to clarify a few things me and Emily do not want anything to do with you lads" 

"the necklace its gone i smashed it myself" 

*Coughs* 

"remember that time you placed a hit on CJ and then ran off to suck horse cock to survive yeah so dont start that shite buddy you lads are only good at running alcohol"

"also"

"you seem to forget the time i saved your arse at green mountain when the place was going to get burn down to the ground"

"anyhow"

"i would recommend going back to you're old ways before things get ugly"

*Louie releases the PTT and salutes his commander*

Edited by lukzo2024

Tex sits in his bar looking at Alex and Gabriel, knowing what has to be done. He begins transmitting

Damn LOUIE!! When did you grow a set of balls kiddo. What I remember is me trying to save your groups ass and all I got in return was you moving all over the damn country and not staying put where you were told. So don't you dare put that on me you little shit. Look man I was trying to be civil, but once again your temper and your cocky little attitude threw that out the fucking window. See ya soon pal.

Tex stops transmitting and looks over to Alex and Gabriel and says "Well, looks like we gotta teach this mother fucker a lesson again. Maybe he'll shit himself this time." They all break out into laughter.

57 minutes ago, KalebD said:

-snip-

*Louie hits the PTT*

"you are going to need an army to get me you wont do fucking nothing"

*Louie releases PTT*

Tex looks at Alex and Gabriel, thinking of what to say before transmitting

Eat shit you Leprechaun. We'll see ya and your merry band a mongs real soon.

Tex stops transmitting and says to Alex and Gabriel. "Well looks like we need to find an army. Got any ideas?"

1 hour ago, KalebD said:

-snip-

*Louie hits the PTT*

"Come at me Wee man ill be in Kabanino tomorrow night"

*Louie Releases the PTT*