Server time: 2017-08-18, 14:45

Sign in to follow this  
Hamilton Ryder

Previous Vac Ban

Question

Hi, my name is Hamilton, I was interested in participating in one of your role playing servers. Unfortunately I am unable to because of a VAC ban I received on CS:GO. If I were to donate I was curious if there could be some leeway or any possible way I could contribute to any of the servers or the community.

7 answers to this question

Shane    351

To the best of my knowledge you have to wait out the VAC Ban, once its a year old you're good to go.

Posted (edited)

No way you'll get around it. VAC bans within the last 365 are ALWAYS met with blacklists. No exceptions.

Should mention, as well. If you attempt to circumvent the ban, it'll be a permanent ban.

Edited by Tosh

Hello there @Hamilton Ryder

Like I said in the helpdesk there is no way around this rule. For you to be able to play on these servers you need to wait until your VAC Ban is 365 days old

Hebi Kotei    302

Hello Hamilton,

You'll have to wait until your VAC ban is 365 days old (1 year), once it was 1 year old you can make a ban appeal in the ban appeal section of the forums and you'll be able to attempt to be whitelisted and play on our servers.

Heidelberg    0

Unfortunately, as you probably already have been informed several times, you need to wait a year after the VAC ban. Rules are rules buddy, and it's for everybody.

Lyca    676

Hey there!

When your question is answered with that, it would be great when you could chose the best answer and hit the check button next to it to solve the thread.

Greetings, Lyca

Beni    680

Hello @Hamilton Ryder

Seen as though it has been almost a week, I will be solving this question. You have got multiple answers and all of them are correct.

Just in case... I will tell you: Your VAC Ban must be over a year(365) days old for you to apply to our servers.

Edited by Beni