Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-17, 02:08
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

Need ... Help [Open Frequency]

Recommended Posts

* Marshall holds his side in pain, slightly limping. He stumbles into the nearby clinic, whipping on a lab coat to keep him warm, he pulls the radio from his backpack. You hear a yorkshire accent *

Alr ... Alright lads and lasses.

* He'd cough *

Call me a wimp or whatever, but I need help .. I've been bashed about by them fucking undead fucks ... 

* He'd groan in pain *

I keep going dizzy ... Everything hurts, ya know? Please, if a medic, doctor or anyone with first aid training can help me ... I'll forever been in ya debt, cheers.

* He'd cough multiple times before static overtakes the frequency. He'd stumble back up on to his feet, awaiting a response *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StoneFace    11
31 minutes ago, CrescentGent said:

* Marshall holds his side in pain, slightly limping. He stumbles into the nearby clinic, whipping on a lab coat to keep him warm, he pulls the radio from his backpack. You hear a yorkshire accent *

Alr ... Alright lads and lasses.

* He'd cough *

Call me a wimp or whatever, but I need help .. I've been bashed about by them fucking undead fucks ... 

* He'd groan in pain *

I keep going dizzy ... Everything hurts, ya know? Please, if a medic, doctor or anyone with first aid training can help me ... I'll forever been in ya debt, cheers.

* He'd cough multiple times before static overtakes the frequency. He'd stumble back up on to his feet, awaiting a response *

*Scott flips on his radio after getting some cover in a treeline, a bullet whizzes by.*

Yeah buddy I'd help but you and me both are in a bit of situation right now! Tell you what, if I don't die and you don't die, I'll see what I can do!

*Peaks for any snipers...coast seems clear. He crawls for a bit into a bush*

Whispers: All right give me a location.

*Anxiously awaits response*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyaria    0

*Lyaria would press down the PTT of her radio happening across his transmission by chance while scanning for familiar voices.*

"Give me your location and a description of the injuries you have suffered. If you are dizzy I want you to make your way to a bed or chair and sit down. Any bleeding wounds will need pressure applied to them. Can you do this for me?"

*She'd pull out her map and await a response*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Josephlad    0
1 hour ago, CrescentGent said:

-Snip-

*Joe picks up the radio and holds the PTT*

"Ey, shit happens, I don't know what happened to those things but damn they hit hard now

Lock yourself, or even better, lock them into building, they'll lose interest in a while

Just patch up and wounds, probably got some concussion, but ah well, i'm sure you can handle it, 

Then do what I do, keep going, no point trapping yourself around loads of infected, get moving, keep moving, find a remote house or something and get some kip"

*He releases the PTT and toys aroud with the radio, waiting for the man to reply, however he hears two others reply and pushes the PTT once more*

30 minutes ago, StoneFace said:

-snip-

"Well you seem to be in a wee bit of trouble, judging by the voice, not infected, am I right or am I right?"

*He chuckles*

28 minutes ago, Lyaria said:

-snip-

*He hears the woman and replies*

"Here comes the hero, I mean this guy might be playin ya... luring you in 

*He laughs*

"Na, he seems to be truthful, judging by his voice and you want him to stay put, so those infected buggers can crowd him, nah, he needs to patch up and peg it, not lie down, pass out and get torn apart by infected.

 I mean he said he's bit bashed up, maybe a broken bone or two, bit of concussion, Best he can do is strap up any breaks, patch up any wounds, drink a bit of water and run for a deserted town, has worked for me the past couple of years, should work for him,

Oh and dude, if it hurts to bad, try jacking up on morphine before you run for it, works like a charm, trust me"

*He sets down his radio again and walks over to his guitar and begins to play*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×