Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:49

Sign in to follow this  
Bauglir2011

Open frequency

Bauglir2011    155
Posted (edited)

*The radio comes to life in an open frequency. A dark raspy voice appears on the channel.*

I would like to introduce you to a lovely girl I bumped into on the road.

-A sob can be heard in the background.-

Well girl, why don’t you introduce yourself? Tell us your name.

-There is a brief silence.-

Well?

-The silence takes over the channel.-

Seems like she isn’t exactly the talkative type. We gonna have to fix that…

*The radio goes off for a while. Kirill is standing in the woods over a young and pretty girl. He clenches the radio in his left hand while his hunting knife in his right. He whispers the next words towards her. “Believe me, bitch. You will talk no matter what. I can be pretty convincing…” He sheaths his knife and pulls out some rusty pliers. The girl is tied up to a tree. She is sitting on the ground leaning with her back against the tree and the rope is hugging her stomach, arms and shoulders. Her hands are resting beside her body. Kirill puts the radio on the ground and grabs her hand. Without any further warning he pulls out one of her finger nails. A scream cuts through the woods. He smiles and pulls out another one. The girl screams again. He grabs the radio from the ground and the broadcast continues.*

So, what about now, will you reveal your pretty name to us now?

-Heavy breathing can be heard over the radio interrupted by more sobbing.-

Please stop! Why?

I can’t hear your name...

-A sound of snapping pliers takes over.-

It’s… it’s Kate.

There we go! Now. What we gonna do is, we gonna demonstrate Kate here, how the current world works. I’m sure, that some of your friends are listening, so feel free to greet them.

-A sound of wrapping duct tape around the radio followed by a light impact can be heard.-

That’s out of the way… Now! Back to you, sweetie. I have to say, you look pretty. Gorgeous! Your face, it’s really cute. But I think it’s missing something. You youngsters are into piercings. That’s, what I noticed. So how about we get you some as well?

What are you going to do?!!!

-In a few moments later a scream cuts through the frequency.-

That looks pretty good. Just don’t try to breath so much with your nose, it really must hurt. I can imagine…

-A chuckle follows up.-

Hmm…

What are yo-?

-Another scream comes out.-

I was never a fan of drugs. But you apparently are. So how do you like this?

-There can be heard multiple sounds at once. Like a struggle between those two. Heavy breathing, kicking, moaning.-

Stop wiggling around!

Leave me be!

You - think? Aaw! Fuck it, this is pointless!

What are you? Go away! Please! Leave me be!

-A ripping of clothes is heard.-

Hah! You won’t need these anymore. I must say, that is an interesting tattoo you have there…

-In the upcoming moments the girl squeals from pain. Her suffering can be literally feeled from that yell.-

It looks much better now, I must say. Just do me a favor and leave the blood on it. Don’t wash it off, it looks so realistic this way.

-A painful cry resounds..-

You know, what’s really funny? Your cuts. It seems you like to hurt yourself. So, you should be glad, in ecstasy and not pissed off, you know?

I… I don’t...

I know what I’m talking about. See?

-A brief silence takes over.-

Well. Seems the iron should be ready by now.

-You can hear the girl breathing heavily, probably from the pain she was going trough, and a sound off slowly dissapearing footsteps. After a moment the footsteps come back.-

You know, it was nice with you, but before the grand finale, I’m gonna take a memento. Something, that will remind me of you.

What are you talking ab-

Shhhh! The more you move, the more painful it will be…

-Kate screams from the deepest bottom of her lungs.-

Now hold still, otherwise you could choke on your own blood. And that’s something we don’t want, right?

-A hissing sound follows with a terrifying shrill.-

Good. Seems we are done here.

-The sound of taking the radio from the ground can be heard.-

As goes for you, my dear listeners. Me and Kate, we had a great time. How will our little therapy session end? Well, I leave that on your imagination.

-It seems he threw the radio back on the ground. A quiet painful cry resonates through the radio. Before the transmission ends, a gunshot echoes in the speakers.-

*The radio lies between Kate’s legs shattered with the bullet fired from Kirill’s revolver. He slowly pushes the hammer towards the magazine and holsters the gun. Kate’s look is really woeful. A fishing hook made out of bones is stuck in her nose and the sharp point comes out of her nosdrill. The needle marks on her arm are now connected with fresh cuts from a knife. Her pants are ripped appart and are lying on the ground next to her. Her legs are twisted in pain. On one of her lower leg is a tatoo of an eagle. It’s eyes are poked out. The wounds are still bleeding. The tooth Kirill took out with his pliers is already hanging around his neck. A thin iron rod is lying on the ground by his feet. Its point is still red from the fire, he was heating it in. He used it to burn and seal the gap he made after pulling out the tooth. Kate is shivering, twitching and sobbing. She tries to say something. Her voice is weak and she whispers painfully: “Why? What have I done?.”

Kirill lets out a supercilious laugh. “You know, I could end you right here and now.” He grabs his screwdriver with the bloody tip from the ground and encloses it on her neck. “And by the time your corpse would be found, there would be nothing left of you.” He stands up and empties one of the bags with cocaine he found in her pants on her head. After a brief chuckle and Kate caughing, he walks a few steps away from her. She is looking at his back. His right sleeve is rolled up and old cut wounds can be seen. “If I would have met you a couple of years ago, I would do it. I would end your life without any hesitation. But I learned something. You see, death is like an act of mercy in this situation. Ending your pain forever. But keeping you alive. That’s something completely different. Feel the pain. Suffer. That’s more gruesome than putting you out of your misery. See the bigger picture!” He turns around and throws the screwdriver at her. It misses her head and gets stuck in the tree. “Here you go. Oh and if I were you, I would hurry. The wildlife could smell your blood, and it’s not so merciful as I am, especially the hungry wolves…”

With a long malicious laugh he slowly walks away, leaving Kate behind.*

Edited by Bauglir2011

-User was warned for this post-

Kerkkoh    44
Posted (edited)

*Tyler groans and smashes his fist against the wall of the trailer. He grabs his radio and takes a couple of deep breaths before he pushes the PTT button while looking at Kate still crying on the floor*

"You sick fuck... I don't know who you are, I don't know what's wrong with you, I don't know if you get off on this shit or something... But if I ever find you... I'll grant you that blessing of death you so profoundly spoke of."

*He walks back next to Kate and lets go of the PTT button trying to calm her down*

Edited by Kerkkoh

Posted (edited)

Titus listened to the broadcast as he muffled the sound, it had come unexpected as he was in a house with infected nearby.

After it ended, Titus pressed his PTT and chimed in.

Jesus christ... I don't know what happened but you shouldn't do shit like that to girls unless they fuckin asked you to, which I dunno why a girl would ask a man to do something that extreme.. 

Titus takes a breath and looks around, making sure their are no infected hearing him.

Yknow, I was thinking that Chernarus was kinda tame compared to everywhere else, as I just got robbed and the only thing the guy managed to come off as was a dick... But judging by those screams... it seems Chernarus has its fair share of little boys and girls who didn't get enough attention from mum and dad when they were young. 

Still not as bad and as edgy as some people and groups I've seen though, so if you're aiming at being an intimidating guy, maybe leave Chernarus for a bit for some reference.

He lets go of his PTT.

He tries to resist the urge to moan, but fails.

"Uhh... Fuck. Those scream we're horrifying yet so fucking euphoric" He takes a breath and calms down. "I'd never do that a girl if I had one, but damn it when I hear a  girl scream does it turn me on."

He gets up and regains his composure before heading out.

Edited by King Box

Grimnir    589
Posted (edited)

*After multiple people looked over her and helped her to a house, Kate finally finds a moment to rest. She tries relaxing, but the burning question she asked many people already won't get out of her head. Every part of her body hurts and therefore she asks Tyler to bring her something against the pain. As soon as he leaves the room she grabs a radio, pushes the PTT button down and speaks in a low tone.*

Why? 

*She holds her tears back as good as she can, but her voice gets a bit weaker as she realises that she is adressing the monster that just tortured her.*

Why... why did you do this to me...?

*She releases the PTT button and starts crying again, doing so for a few minutes until she looks up again at Tyler returning with a syringe.*

Edited by Grimnir

*Ryan recognises the voices on the radio and sits up. He remembers back to his brief meeting with Kate and Tyler while he was reunited with Jo and sighs, grabbing the radio from the table. He stares at it for a moment, considering whether it is wise to get involved, before shaking his head and pushing down the PTT*

Uhh... Tyler was it, you were with Kate in Novy with Jo right?

*he pauses*

Names Ryan, I was good friends with Jo back when I was in Outrun, hopefully that makes us friends as well

It sounds like this prick needs to be taught a lesson to be honest, sorta guy that attacks women while they're alone, and by the sound of it have done nothing, is fucked up

Now Tyler, if you didn't already realise you need to stay with Kate, look after her, get a doctor to deal with her wounds if they haven't looked at them already... rather that doing anything out of rage or anger. Trust me i'm speaking from experience here

*he sighs*

Speak to Jo about getting hold of my private frequency and when you get the chance, give me every single detail about this guy. I'm quite happy to deal with him for ya, or hand him over if you would rather do.. whatever

Like I say, contact me on my private frequency if you want to take me up on the offer

*he releases the PTT and drops the radio back on the table, leaning over and grabbing his canteen from his bag. He sighs as he takes a swig from it, looking out the window into the town below*

Hebi Kotei    302

*Ondrej Corovic, walking the aimless apocalyptic wasteland known as Chernarus hears a rather familiar voice coming from his radio. Intrigued by who he thinks it is he presses the PTT and replies*

"So, you're still alive are you?"

*A pause is observed*

"I can't say I'm surprised but you know what, I haven't spoken to you in a while"

"It seems like everyone from the old days are dead now and your teaching new people the same old lessons aren't you"

*Another pause is observed*

"Well, not exactly the same. Nemesis is a thing of the past, but the lesson never changes..."

"...This is how the world works..."

"Welcome to anarchism you lovely individuals"

"I need to catch up with you, hit me up on the old frequency, I could use a blast from the past and a bit more fun"

*Ondrej releases the PTT and awaits a response, he wonders if he will reply*

Kerkkoh    44
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

Bop

*Tyler holds Kate tight on his lap and runs his hand through her hair. He grabs his radio and presses the PTT button*

Yeah, it's Tyler but you can call me Ty. I remember you and your crew in Novy running around like hell and accidentally shooting someone in the leg.

*He chuckles quietly for a brief moment*

The doctor I so wisely called here ripped a fishing hook from her nose out and completely tore her nose apart. I guess bad judgment on my part, or that the doctor was FUCKING SHIT.

*He pauses for a second and lays his head on Kate's. He then raises his head up again and takes some deep breaths*

Damn public healthcare.

I'll be in touch.

*He lets go of the PTT button and lays the radio next to him*

Edited by Kerkkoh

StoneFace    11

*Scott looks amused, as if something just tried to stagnate his fear of survival for fear of a stranger's life on the radio. He stops flipping through pages in his folder and marks the beginning of a new one titled "Crazy Radio Murderer" on it. He prepares to take notes with his pencil and then proceeds to start broadcasting*

So let me get this straight. You came on the radio to advertise your insanity instead of keeping secret like a real psychopath. Doesn't matter who in particular this was intended for since EVERYONE CAN HEAR IT. Just take the bitch in the woods and be done with it if that's what you gotta do. Other people who are not entertained are listening right now. Oh and could you be more specific cause I, hehe, I don't  think your telling me all the nitty-gritty details.

*Drops the radio and continues reading through contacts list*

Fucking moron *He mutters to himself* 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, StoneFace said:

*Scott looks amused, as if something just tried to stagnate his fear of survival for fear of a stranger's life on the radio. He stops flipping through pages in his folder and marks the beginning of a new one titled "Crazy Radio Murderer" on it. He prepares to take notes with his pencil and then proceeds to start broadcasting*

So let me get this straight. You came on the radio to advertise your insanity instead of keeping secret like a real psychopath. Doesn't matter who in particular this was intended for since EVERYONE CAN HEAR IT. Just take the bitch in the woods and be done with it if that's what you gotta do. Other people who are not entertained are listening right now. Oh and could you be more specific cause I, hehe, I don't  think your telling me all the nitty-gritty details.

*Drops the radio and continues reading through contacts list*

Fucking moron *He mutters to himself* 

Titus picks up his radio while eating his lunch and pushes the PTT.

His parents must have ignored him big time if he's trying to get attention through the public torture of an unknown woman, or unknown woman to me at least... seems as though this man has pissed off quite a few. 

I'll stop with the jabs, as I don't know the whole deal of what is going on. What I do know though, is that a girl who didn't need to be harmed, was, so I'd say that is reason enough to through some shit at the bloke, after all throwing shit isn't as bad as what he did.

He pauses to take a bite out of his food.

If there is anything I've learned so far in this shit-stain of a world, it's that you don't want enemies, and the only friends you want are the one's you can trust. 

*Grunts*

I'm unlucky there, but that's another story. 

*Yawns*

Anyways, I don't have shit to do with this ordeal, just thought I'd throw in my two cents as it is an open frequency. I'm not gonna explicitly take a side, but I will give my best of luck to those hunting down this guy, as no one should treat a women so violently.

Titus lets go of the PTT, and as he is about to bite into his meal he whispers to himself with a small grin: "Unless they ask for it." 

Edited by King Box