Server time: 2017-10-17, 22:09
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Lyaria

Thanks come again, Ya'll! (OPEN)

Lyaria    0
Posted (edited)

*Lyaria sits in a field overlooking her compound and grits her teeth. She takes a deep breath and fights back the urge to yell as she presses down the PTT on her radio.*

"I would like to address this message to the fine folks who like to refer to themselves as "Saviors". We enjoyed your little visit down to The Traveler's Respite this evening."

*Her voice is cold and mocking as she laughs*

"You literally sold us out of all our ammo and food supplies! Grand thing and somehow some of us seem to have misplaced our weapons. Funny thing that is. I would like to thank you for your patronage though and formally invite you back to visit. I wish you luck finding the people you mistook us for...Funeral Parlour was it?"

*She releases the PTT and chuckles darkly before continuing*

"I have heard from others that you all hang out around Grishino so I am sure we will come and visit you all soon as well. Have a great night!"

Edited by Lyaria

Papa Tachanka    45

*Skipper would be eating luciano's beans he had pickpocketed the day before as he sat near the fire outside a house switching frequencies when he hears the lovely woman's voice that had helped him*

"Damn bosslady, sure wish I woulda got that score! I'll make sure to keep my eyes peeled if I see anything or hear something about your saviors... see ya around gorgeous."

*You would hear muffled laughing and banter in the background before the transmission ended*

Mr. night    4

*Felix listens in and talks in his Russian accent pressing down the PTT*

"Unfortunate events that transpired I agreed, but this bar seems to be a great place and I hope this predicament makes you guys only stronger in your resolve, I like this place and I enjoyed everyone's company to say the least"

*Felix finishes eating his venison and continues to talk with a mouth full*

"Anyways I hope to come back here soon, and only wish I heard about this place sooner, nonetheless I hope my apple juice helps the bartender out, good luck with your endeavors"

*He releases the PTT and closes his eyes and sleeps for the night*

Moody o7    0

*Moody giggles as he listens in on the radio*

"I'm quite surprised that worked out the way it did"

"At least I know I am welcome back that is GREAT news, I'm sure its not a trap. Oh a heads up you should probably put down that patient of yours, he seems like he is in constant distress. End his suffering my lady, and if you need me too I'll put him down for you!"

*Moody smirks as he remembers the remark about the Saviors hanging around Grishino*

"As for hanging out in Grish, that is extremely false intel. If you wanna find us just roam the triangle I am sure you'll find us causing mischief somewhere in there."

"Moody signing off."

*Moody releases the PTT and goes back to preparing his minesweeper game for his next victim*

Lyaria    0

*Lyaria smirks as she pushes down the PTT as one of the voices she was hoping to hear comes across*

"Moody is it? Nice to have a name to remember. I do hope you come and try to put my friend down. We don't call him Lucky for nothing..."

*She just shakes her head as she walks back inside the bar. These kids had no idea what they were getting into.*

"Well then good luck out there. The triangle as you call it is a dangerous place."

Iso    1205

*Max sits in an airy, well-lit, open cell in the jailhouse of Green Mountain. His foot taps restlessly against the cold concrete, his mind buzzing with the events of the previous night. After some time, he hears the transmissions blare out over his radio. Wincing, he unclips his radio and turns the volume down, before listening to the transmissions finishing and preparing his own reply*

"So it was your people that were attacked then... All I can do is apologise to you ma'am. I have no affiliation with these Saviours. They were there on behalf of one of my charges, a young girl dear to my own heavy heart."

*He pauses briefly to uncork his canteen and swallows a few mouthfuls of stale water*

"I hope you can understand why they did what they did and that no bad blood lies between my people and your people. My... daughter, for lack of a better word, was taken by those Funeral Parlour monsters, they mutilated her, killed people in front of her, manipulated her and more than likely left her with more mental baggage than anybody her age can handle. The Saviours were there to help her, justiciars if you will, to take her own revenge."

"Truly I am sorry for your pain and suffering, if there is anything I can do to help or ease it, I will."

*With a heavy sigh, Max lets go of the transmission button and groans softly, grinding the palms of his hands against his eyes, wondering where this situation will end.*

Xero3451    0
Posted (edited)

*He presses down the PTT*

"Better be false about these Savior fucks hangin' out in Grish, fuckin' cult freaks I tell ya."

*He pauses for a moment*

"Might stop by this bar sometime, sounds like an alright place."

*He releases the PTT*

Edited by Xero3451

Lyaria    0
Posted (edited)

*Lyaria just shakes her head listening to the man speak of his daughter.*

"I'm just glad that when these saviors left your daughter in the sick room of a man currently going through withdrawals and experiencing flashbacks that he didn't just kill her on the spot. It only took a single man with a gun drawn to change the situation. Hell at that point I was more worried he would start taking shots and not stop. I would have hated to put a bullet in someone else I called a friend."

*She sighs heavily and rubs at her temples tiredly before continuing.*

"Perhaps teach your girl to take care of herself. This is a dangerous world we live in now. At the very least help her in deciding who to ally herself with."

Edited by Lyaria

Iso    1205

*Standing on the dusty dirt road, hearing the transmission as he pauses for breath, Max unclips his radio gently. Raising it slowly to his mouth, he clicks the transmission button.*

"My inaction is inexcusable. I should have been there to protect her, keep her away from harm. I'm glad your people kept level heads during a very stressful and provocative situation."

*He sighs, looking down at the ground and rubbing his left eye softly, before continuing*

"She was hurt, afraid and very, very angry. I'm not excusing her actions but, as you undoubtedly know, our emotions make us do stupid things. Your advice is something I've been attempting to do... but raising a teenager back in our old lives would've been torture enough, now we have to bring up our children in this? One more challenge added to the list I guess" *he laughs heartily* 

"I've been to your bar, I've spoken with your people, I've made my intentions clear. Amends must be made. If there is anything I can do, I am more than willing to help."

*With a click, his radio re-enters its holder and he continues down along the gravelly dirt road, his boots crunching with every heavy step.*

Lyaria    0

*Lyaria's fingers tap on the table as she listens to the father's response. She nods to herself before picking up the radio once more.*

"I will not hold blame to a man who only cares for his child's safety and a scared young woman. Feel free to come by and speak with me in person sometime and perhaps we can work something out. Good luck out there stranger."

*She'd pause then continue on.*

"To the others who have been on this frequency thank you all. You know who you are. To these Saviors I just have one last thing to say. See ya around."

Moody o7    0

*Moody hears more chatter over the radio frequency and couldn't resist from responding*

"Good Morning ladies and gentle-folk"

"And to the lady that I guess is the owner of that pub, I have something to say to you too.......Ill be seeing ya and sadly I don't know if it'll have the same pleasant outcome."

*Moody begins looking at the scars he carved into himself when he joined the Saviors and begins to smile in a devilsh way*

*Moody releases the PTT and begins to hum to an old Stevie Wonder song* 

Zero    452
Posted (edited)

*Doc picks up his radio and holds down the PTT.* 

"Come on in Mr. Moody, you'll be leaving in a body bag after being lined up against the wall and being shot by over twenty people. I don't typically go to the radio to make threats, but you are not a very intelligent individual."

*He releases the PTT.*

Edited by Zero

Lyaria    0

*Lyaria picks up her radio and then starts laughing before looking to her companion at her side. "Seems you will get to have some fun soon, Jack." She gives him a knowing smirk and then presses down the PTT.*

"Moody was it? I can't wait for your little visit. I'll keep a bed in the sick bay for you. I insist you stay awhile."

Aberration    0

*Stitches cocks his head to the side in utter astonishment and presses down the PTT on his blood stained and worn radio*

"Ello There mister Moody. I strongly advise against that. What happened to lookin for Funeral parlor and not robbin innocents eh? You admitting to being just bandits and provin us right. You have one of the more weak bandit groups anyway. Eh. I hear you all got your asses full of lead the other day by them Parlor gents I did so I dunno why you keep seekin em out because they seem to always get the better of ya. Stitches here would most likely advise you would make a wide pass of the old bar if ya value that ol Chest cavity. Not real scared of Soldier types he is. To be quite frank I think you might bring him out... And I dont think ya would like that. No sir. Especially if you touch any of my girls Oh no thatd make him come out. Itd make that ol clawing it would. Then the only way id calm down would be to cut ya finger off mister. And shove it riiight up that lil pupil of yours. Then cut your lil old hand off and beat ya to death with it mister, Ol Stitches dont understand why you want to end up like Hellen Keller though, All blind deaf and mentally retarded runnin about his camp. 

*Stitches releases the PTT and scratches the back of his neck in bewilderment at the mens transmission*

Wong    0

*Jamal after listening for a while decides to say his part*

Hello my name is Jamal some of you might recognise my voice and know me as a associate of the Chernarussians or Locals. I feel you people from the bar should settle down with the indirect and over the top threats you don't want to cause trouble at your lovely place and you really don'y want to lower yourself to their level. Only my advice you can take it or not.

Now to the Saviors I insist you guys respond here so we can set with meeting with my people and I so we can talk before we get involved with your needless acts of violence. Anyway peoples have a nice day!

*He releases the PTT and continues to cook his Rice and Tuna*

Moody o7    0

*Moody becomes enraged by being called weak*

"Weak eh? Hmm, and you say we got gunned down by these uh funeral parlor guys right? Hmm you are really starting to make me wonder if any of ya have any sort of god damn sense in ya."

*Moody can be heard screaming while being attacked by infected before continuing*

"And as to you "Jamal", sure I'll talk to ya but I don't know what you are expecting. This all started because we were chasing some crazy man-eaters and we wanted information regarding them from these people. Then they make threats and I think you know how the good ole' cycle goes."

"Anyways I'll be standing-by on this frequency."

"Moody out."

*Moody releases the PTT*

Aberration    0

*Stitches presses down on the worn out PTT and speaks softly and slowly*

"Mate. Its not the information part that set the 'ole damn thing off. Was the fact ya didnt even speak to Stitches bout it. We had people hurt by them we did and we don't like trouble in our camp. Apologies for the threats and such. Only happens when He comes out. Not the kindest fellow he is but keeps me safe. If you needed information all ya needed to do was ask Mister Stitches n he would've helped you kindly. In fact I don't even appreciate firearms. You rob me and whisk me off on me own and I wouldve been fine as I know plenty o things bout these lands. The reason Miss Lyaria was upset. Why Jimmy was upset and why he came out was because you dragged our fine ol patrons into that 'ole mess and began waving guns all over the place. Ya can interrogate us staff and question us. Though when you threaten to kill me friends and me customers thats where ya made us quite upset. Place is 'sposed to be a civil one it very much is. I can tell though that it mustve been a panic for your boys and such though given you pointed guns at people from nearly ever corner of Chernarus you did so I figure thats why you boys left in such the hurry eh.  If you wish to try and make amends then you and I can speak together with a mediator we can. Just prefer it not to be to far. Me legs till mighty pained from an ol grenade that went off a couple weeks back."

*Stitches releases the button steadying himself on the blood stained walking stick and returns to his rounds*

RogueSolace    453
Posted (edited)

-deleted-

Edited by RogueSolace

Moody o7    0

*Moody now more calm picks up the radio and hits the PTT*

"Listen I know ya'll are good people, and the weapons that were taken was our mistake. We had a couple people tag along with us during the whole sha-bang and I believe they are more responsible for the stolen weapons."

"A lot of my guys are all riled up about all this right now and now that I've had time to reconsider things maybe we could work things out in a more peaceful way next time."

*Moody pauses and takes a breath before continuing*

"All I'm saying is there hasn't been a nice good ole place to hang around since Camp Hope. Whether or not we can work things out, I'll do my part in making amends with you."

*Moody releases the PTT and continues on his journey*

Sign in to follow this