Server time: 2017-10-23, 08:07
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

Needing help for a Series

So, as I'm not that well connected with people around, because of time-zones and shit, I'd like to know if there's people willing to help me develop a series of videos. Nothing too big like: "Give me weapons and vehicles", no. I'm talking about making an appearance, and doing something in the actual video. Maybe even becoming something greater on the series, like a big enemy of some sorts.

I hope that I don't have to script too much stuff in order to achieve exceptional levels of content, so that's why I'm asking some attention, so I can get useful content on my recordings, in order to produce the video, which surely isn't easy. Not the way I do it, which is overly complicated in order to do my best.

Anyway, I only put this up to pin-point people that I can reach to help me with a scene, or an encounter that I might need, alongside with some favors that would be welcome. I plan on presenting a Trailer and Episode 1 of said series in less than two weeks, by the way. As of now, I'm preparing a Media page and some art for it as well.

Thanks, for whoever responds.

(BTW, if this thread is on the wrong sub-forum, plz move)

MattG13    3

I'd be happy to help, chat to me in TeamSpeak at some point so I can hear your plans :)

Aiko    650

A person who could give good advice, if you haven't asked him yet. @Roach

I been in a few of his videos as voice, and also some of the rp ones as well. 

6 hours ago, MattG13 said:

I'd be happy to help, chat to me in TeamSpeak at some point so I can hear your plans :)

Ok, thanks! I'll most probably talk to you when I can!

3 hours ago, Aiko said:

A person who could give good advice, if you haven't asked him yet. @Roach

I been in a few of his videos as voice, and also some of the rp ones as well. 

Thanks for the tip. I'll talk to Roach if I need some help with my editing and stuff, but for now, what I truly need is some people to show up in the series as character. Characters that I want others to remember, so they will have an impact later on.

Tzarkaan    0

I'm kind of curious. Send me a message and let's see if I can help out.

49 minutes ago, Tzarkaan said:

I'm kind of curious. Send me a message and let's see if I can help out.

Sure will mate.

I'd love to ask people to share this post to anyone that might be interested in helping. Since, as you can see, it's pretty hard to do something good for the community without it's help. Thanks.

Jabba    0

I am interested. Shoot me a PM when you can, I want to discuss more about this series. I am more than happy to assist in any way I can.

Sam Fields    156

Watch some of Roach's and ClericUnderwoods' videos before hand to get the expected sort of genre conventions. Really helped me before starting my series.

3 hours ago, Sam Fields said:

Watch some of Roach's and ClericUnderwoods' videos before hand to get the expected sort of genre conventions. Really helped me before starting my series.

Watched them all. They were the kick start to my ideas. I have good cinematic skills, I guess, and I can definitely edit a video to a professional level, because I've been doing it for almost 10 years now. As I've said, my personal goal is to present a Trailer and Chapter 1 in less than two weeks from now. That's how confident I am, but I will not allow myself to be pushed in order to get this in time. If it comes, it needs to come on a good quality.

4 hours ago, Jabba said:

I am interested. Shoot me a PM when you can, I want to discuss more about this series. I am more than happy to assist in any way I can.

Thanks Jabba. I will send you a PM with some info that I've sent to the others as well. If you want to talk further, I'll be in TS3 in some minutes from now.

I would love to show up in a video although i am in school currently ad i'm not sure when you would be recording. Shoot me a pm with more details i'm in US Central timezone btw if that makes a difference.