S2 Invalid Execution Prud Castle

Server and location: S2 Castle Prud

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 3/1/2017 2:30

Your in game name: Erik Livingston

Names of allies involved: Floor 11

Name of suspect/s: SOF-004

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: so Sof take me hostage just outside of Kab, which I had informed my mates they likely would prior. They tell me to drop my weapons, then as I have my inventory open someone frisks me for radio (which I miss entirely) due to their constant demands (take off backpack, put on backpack, etcetera). They then move me to a nearby forested area where they again frisk me, which I see this time and aknowledge them taking the radio, however by then my mates already had overwatch on me. I am moved to castle Prud where I get decent RP, albeit with a large amount of perma requests, most of which I was happy to fulfill. They then try leaving but my mates shoot at them taking one hostage while I am RPing 'knocked out'. I then 'wake up' and RP being confused as to what is happening only to get shot in the back of the head for no reason by SOF.

I was also a bit annoyed by the attitude when trying to resolve it in TS after the fact, a flippant "I don't care, just report, I don't want to deal with this".

Edited by Erik

Niko Kaprizov POV:

Erik is taken hostage by SOF near Kab, and our guys that are close decide to follow and keep eyes until we're all ready to shoot. They eventually stop in a small tree island, and our guys lose eyes. Then we hear shots near Prud castle so we go investigate. It turns out to be the bad guys with our dude hostage, so we surround the castle and wait for them to leave. They knock Erik out, and as one of them steps out we spray him down. 

The rest of the bad guys stay inside the castle and end up executing Erik, their compliant, tied up, unarmed hostage, for no reason. At this point, no demands have been made about killing the hostage, so the kill was completely invalid and is RDM. 

Eventually, after they kill Erik, we get one of them to come outside and we take him hostage, and end up killing him when they don't comply to our demands (release our guy or we kill your guy). A small skirmish continues with the last two bad guys inside the castle, and ends up in two of us dying while trading with the last two inside the castle. 

We spoke to them in teamspeak afterwards, and the man that killed Erik (Kwame Attah aka @Tristyn Hudson) just said basically "I don't care, report me". He didn't seem to understand or care that he needed to make demands before killing the hostage, and said "I wasn't in the mood to make demands". This shows a lack of understanding and/or respect for the rules and needs to be addressed.

Tsezar POV Soon (like lunch).

I want to note though we may also be putting up another report against the same person, @Tristyn Hudson, for combat logging earlier in the day in an unrelated event to this. I don't think we ever decided who was going to post, and then another event happened that took us away from posting it ASAP.

Lets mention the fact that when you ppl took our boys into the cabin, someone shot and u just executed them, also lets mention that you just shot our boy and you said he raised a gun, just because he raised a gun doesnt me that he was going to fire. I was told we were leaving and just shots rung out and i dont hear no sort of initiation. You were clearly outside the 500m kos zone so that was pointless. I've gotten in truoble with that stuff before so dont tell your allowed to. Also, your boy was awfully quit through out the situation, Which is very suspicious for meta game as we didnt give him his radio back because two was up top and some were down below. You knows even more funny, last night when we took him, i had overwatch over the whole area and your little scout somehow didnt get spotted when i was watching where he said he was. RP wise i executed him becausey character is insane and suffers from ptsd. He was a child soldier and hearing gunshots triggers something in him. So i will not be answering unless asked to by the people reviewing the report

You have execution rights, but in the situation you obviously intended to release him unharmed until we shot. Additionally your characters backstory can not just trump the rules and oversee them such as NVFL or being a serial killer means you can KOS. You had no intent to kill him until you were shot at, that is exactly what you told us in Teamspeak with several GMs and an admin present. You never mentioned any other reason.

Alexander Yapov POV

Since I was there for the whole thing I will post my complete POV. So we roll up in Kab and rp with the OP for about 5-10 minutes. We decide to initiate to perform some medical experiments, since that is what our group does. We have some good RP in the castle for a decent amount of time. We just finished with the hostage and we decide it's time to leave. One of our guys walks out of the castle and immediately gets gatted by the OPs group. I didn't hear an initiation before he got put down, maybe someone in the group was within 500? Not sure, would like some clarification on that if possible. After they kill Brady, they initiate on the castle. Knowing that there is no way possible for me to survive I comply. As I'm apprehended I'm told to tell the people in the castle to come out or I die. I then unmute on team speak and tell them to come down, which I am alerted that they killed the hostage. I'm still not really sure as to why they did, considering I told them not to ICly and OCCly. I'm then executed because my teammate executed the OP. No issue there. 

Connection Logs

00:54:34 | Player "Erik Livingston" is connected
-Dies-

00:37:55 | Player "Edward Greenie" is connected
-Dies-

01:01:28 | Player "Grisha Petrov" is connected
-Dies-

00:44:45 | Player "Kwame Attah" is connected
-Dies-

01:00:50 | Player "Robert Samson" is connected
-Dies-

00:37:52 | Player "Brady Barns" is connected
-Dies-

01:07:02 | Player "Tibor Horak" is connected
-Server Reset-
02:28:24 | Player "Tibor Horak" is connected
03:27:30 | Player "Tibor Horak" has been disconnected

00:37:52 | Player "Alexander Yapov" is connected
-Dies-

00:38:00 | Player "Krystof Sudek" is connected
-Server Reset-
02:28:30 | Player "Krystof Sudek" is connected
03:50:09 | Player "Krystof Sudek" has been disconnected

Chat Logs

01:07:40 | Chat("Edward Greenie"): *searches for radio* //do i find one?
01:10:08 | Chat("Edward Greenie"): *SEARCHES FOR RADIO* //do i find one?
01:10:12 | Chat("Erik Livingston"): //yes
01:10:21 | Chat("Edward Greenie"): *takes it*
01:10:36 | Chat("Edward Greenie"): *checks frequency* //what TS channel
01:10:58 | Chat("Erik Livingston"): //custom channel /the password is meme2'
01:11:09 | Chat("Brady Barns"): //WHAT IS IT CALLED
01:11:13 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He sets his medical bag aside, and begins to gather the necessary components to begin the experiment*
01:11:19 | Chat("Erik Livingston"): //that is what it's called
01:17:11 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He sets his bag down and begins to get ready*
01:18:43 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He begins to take notes on Test Subject 078*
01:19:22 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): //perm to RPly inject you with infected blood, you can RP as immune or infected your choice
01:19:36 | Chat("Erik Livingston"): //Granted
01:19:37 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He grabs his syringe filled with infected blood*
01:19:53 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He rolls up the mans sleeve, and injects him*
01:20:41 | Chat("Brady Barns"): *Smacks pistol into mans jaw*
01:21:20 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He shines a small flashlight into the mans face* //Are your eyes super dialated?
01:21:50 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): //or red/irrated
01:21:54 | Chat("Erik Livingston"): *Shown normal pupil dilation as he squints in the light, a look of annoyance on his face*
01:22:10 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He turns the light off*
01:22:24 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He grabs a large knife out of his bag*
01:22:40 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): //permission to cut off a small sample of skin
01:22:49 | Chat("Erik Livingston"): //granted
01:23:16 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He digs into the mans arm, right below where he inserted the syringe, and cuts a small piece of skin*
01:23:47 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He places the skin back into his test tube*
01:23:59 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): \
01:24:12 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He labels the test tube "Subject 078*
01:24:33 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): //perm to take small blood sample (rply)
01:24:54 | Chat("Erik Livingston"): *As he rolls up his sleeve you notice a scarred bite mark, as well as an M carved above it
01:24:57 | Chat("Erik Livingston"): //granted
01:25:00 | Chat("Brady Barns"): *head begins to twitch*
01:25:09 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He takes a syringe and begins to extract blood*
01:25:39 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He puts the blood into the test tube*
01:26:23 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He takes out a syringe with a mysterious liquid in it*
01:26:51 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): //permission to inject you with a drug that will make you halucinate (You will see vibrant colors)
01:26:58 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): //for about an hour
01:27:02 | Chat("Erik Livingston"): //Granted
01:27:22 | Chat("Brady Barns"): *smacks self in face*
01:27:25 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He injects the man with the drug*
01:27:31 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): //the affects will be almost instant
01:28:15 | Chat("Brady Barns"): *sharpens axe*
01:28:33 | Chat("Brady Barns"): //PERM to take a foot, its a lot u dont have to
01:28:42 | Chat("Erik Livingston"): //not granted
01:28:52 | Chat("Brady Barns"): //how about a hand..
01:29:14 | Chat("Erik Livingston"): //no dismemberment
01:29:23 | Chat("Brady Barns"): //PERM to perma scar
01:29:29 | Chat("Erik Livingston"): //granted
01:30:35 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He instantly jots down notes on the mans behaviour*
01:31:02 | Chat("Brady Barns"): *takes can opener to mans neck and carves in, SOF-004*
01:31:38 | Chat("Brady Barns"): //perm to knock out
01:31:49 | Chat("Erik Livingston"): //too risky, ill rp knocked out
01:31:54 | Chat("Brady Barns"): //ok
01:32:10 | Chat("Brady Barns"): *punches man in the temple and knocks him out*
01:36:10 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *He pulls out his radio*
01:42:43 | Chat("Alexander Yapov"): *You notice a strange oder comming form the doctors bag*

Hit Logs

01:32:44 | "Tibor Horak SHOT Brady Barns by SVD into Chest."
01:35:25 | "Kwame Attah SHOT Erik Livingston by SVD into Head."
01:43:42 | "Krystof Sudek SHOT Alexander Yapov by SVD into LeftArm."
01:43:43 | "Krystof Sudek SHOT Alexander Yapov by SVD into Chest."
01:49:24 | "Kwame Attah SHOT Grisha Petrov by ShotgunIzh43_Sawedoff into RightLeg."
01:49:29 | "Grisha Petrov SHOT Kwame Attah by AugSteyr into pelvis."
01:49:29 | "Grisha Petrov SHOT Kwame Attah by AugSteyr into pelvis."
01:49:30 | "Grisha Petrov SHOT Kwame Attah by AugSteyr into LeftArm."
01:49:32 | "Edward Greenie SHOT Grisha Petrov by AK74 into Head."
01:49:32 | "Edward Greenie SHOT Grisha Petrov by AK74 into Head."
01:49:32 | "Edward Greenie SHOT Grisha Petrov by AK74 into RightArm."
01:49:32 | "Edward Greenie SHOT Grisha Petrov by AK74 into RightArm."
01:49:32 | "Edward Greenie SHOT Grisha Petrov by AK74 into rightarm."
01:49:32 | "Edward Greenie SHOT Grisha Petrov by AK74 into rightarm."
01:49:34 | "Edward Greenie SHOT Robert Samson by  into LeftArm."
01:49:34 | "Edward Greenie SHOT Robert Samson by  into RightArm."
01:49:34 | "Edward Greenie SHOT Robert Samson by AK74 into Head."
01:49:34 | "Edward Greenie SHOT Robert Samson by AK74 into LeftArm."
01:49:34 | "Edward Greenie SHOT Robert Samson by AK74 into LeftArm."
01:49:34 | "Robert Samson SHOT Edward Greenie by M4A1 into Chest."
01:49:34 | "Robert Samson SHOT Edward Greenie by M4A1 into LeftArm."
01:49:34 | "Robert Samson SHOT Edward Greenie by M4A1 into LeftArm."
01:49:34 | "Robert Samson SHOT Edward Greenie by M4A1 into pelvis."

Kill Logs

01:32:44 | Player "Brady Barns" has been killed by player "Tibor Horak"
01:35:25 | Player "Erik Livingston" has been killed by player "Kwame Attah"
01:43:43 | Player "Alexander Yapov" has been killed by player "Krystof Sudek"
01:49:30 | Player "Kwame Attah" has been killed by player "Grisha Petrov"
01:49:32 | Player "Grisha Petrov" has been killed by player "Edward Greenie"
01:49:34 | Player "Edward Greenie" has been killed by player "Robert Samson"
01:49:34 | Player "Robert Samson" has been killed by player "Edward Greenie"

Calling in the following to post full and detailed POV's please bring forward any other video evidence at this time

Edward Greenie @Greenie
Brady Barns @Brady

Grisha Petrov @Blitz
Robert Samson @ShadowX925
Tibor Horak @Roger
Krystof Sudek @Pebbles

Brady Barns POV-

Found a guy in Kabanino and started walking towards grishino with him. We initiated on the road and asked searched for his radio to where he didnt respond after a minute or two. We moved him to not risk being found and than searched again for the radio to where he stalled a little bit but than said e had one, we took it. We took him to the castle than and did our thing. I walked outside and was killed, Tristyn asked me if he should shoot the hostage, I told him no because we had no reason to kill him and than I muted my speakers. I than logged off the server.

Tsezar POV:

I'm inside Kabanino watching as Erik goes down the road to Grishino with others. He notifies when he's past the little industrial compound he's been initiated on. We note how many, but we are waiting till we're in a better position to fire. We watch as they take him to the small patch of trees north of the brown bar near Kabanino pond. We had suspected this to be the place they were holding him, but when we arrived no one was there. We went north (the original direction they were heading), and heard distant gunfire near the castle. Roger, Blitz, I think... Shadow? and myself arrived there, surrounded it, could hear VOIP.

Our original plan was hoping they'd be leading Erik out, and we would yell at him to lay down as we open fired, but it didn't really go as planned. We ended up only being able to kill one, and the other doctor surrendered. Please note that even though I made the demands for the men upstairs to surrender or we would kill the doctor, I never did. It was more so a bluff, we took him down into a metal shed to talk to him. @Will I apologize though at my roleplay (I was the grey shirt/plate carrier). I was pretty much at a loss for words for converstation with you. We didn't intend to take hostages so really I wasn't sure what to even say to you as I had no real interest in taking hostages just retrieving our own. It's also awkward when one person surrenders but others don't and you're trying to RP during a fight. I could of probably spoke to you more, but again we were trying to deal with the last two guys still holding out.

We tried to do a prisoner exchange, swap the Doctor for Erik, but they told us they killed him. Watching the video back it's pretty obvious there's no roleplay in his execution. We could have done a fair hostage exchange, and all walked away. By just shooting the hostage like that with no prior roleplay (as in explaining why he's being killed) just sucks for him. The whole "PTSD" shit is obviously just made up. I didn't really feel it needed to be taken to a report, but your attitude in Teamspeak just saying, "Well report me, I don't have time to deal with this" told me that you had little remorse and understanding of what you did wrong.

Hopefully in future you take into consideration furthering the roleplay when you have leverage rather than just shooting him. You could of easily used Erik to your advantage to get out alive. 

Robert Samsons POV

I was the first one to see the initiation.  When they initiated on Erik on the road to Grishino I was by the pub in Kabanino I started to tell our boys where they were moving our Erik. We lost sight of the hostage takers around 5 minutes after the initiation and we started to check the common places Prud, Prud Castle, and Altar hill.  I ran to Prud lake first no one was around so I headed to the second location Prud Castle.  I ran right up to the castle and heard people talking so I told our guys. We decided to wait for them to come out then ambush them. When the first one left the building we droped him while the rest of the hostage takers ran back up stairs. We started to negotiate to get our guy(Erik) out of the castle. One of them came down after talking and surrender(Alexander). We then told them if they didnt send our guy down we would kill our hostage. When Erik woke up from being RP knocked out one of the hostage takers killed him. After a few minutes we killed our hostage. We waited for the others to come down for about 5 minutes. Soon we convinced one of them to come down with his hands up.The hostage taker came down the stair but didn't have his hands up to we pointed weapons at him. He pulled out a double bar and shot Grisha (Blitz). Blitz ran into the castle and killed the double barrel guy. Blitz got shot from the stairs and killed I rushed in and killed that guy but died in the process.

To be clear on a couple things. 

First no one had execution rights in me in SOF as I have never had personally encountered them in a hostile engagement before, nor am I part of any group that would dynamically grant KoS rights. 

Second there was no metagaming involved as I was muted the entire time as my video will show. 

As for me stalling on the radio front, as stated before the first attempt at searching me was missed due to having to comply with other (and constantly changing)  demands at the time,  and I immediately muted when I knew you were going to search the second time, even before you did so. 

I would also like to reiterate that your character having PTSD is no more a reason to execute than being a cannibal. I suggest you refresh yourself on KoS rules and execution rights. 

You're right, Erik. I was incorrect as I thought you were in Floor 11, but are not. In that case no one would of had execution rights on you unless proper demands were made, which they clearly were not. Apologies!

Edward Greenie POV-

We found a man in Kab and walked with him along the road leading to Grishino.  We initiated on him and told him to drop anything that could harm us.  I OOC searched for his radio and he did not respond.  We then ran into a small group of trees North West of Kab.  As I thought it was weird that he didn't respond, I searched for a radio again and proceeded to take it.  We then proceeded to the castle and did our RP experiment on Erik.  We decided to leave as we finished our RP.  Brady ran outside and without re-initiation was shot and killed.  Seeing Brady begin to bleed I ran back inside and ran to the top of the roof with Kwame.  He then asked if he should kill the man and Brady said no.  He proceeded to kill the hostage.  We then argued with the men outside (RPly) until we went downstairs and Kwame fired at the man outside.  Kwame was then killed and one of the other members of the enemy group ran inside and I fired on him and killed him. Another ran inside and fired at me and killed me, while I returned fire and in turn killed him.

Aight, PoV time

so we hear Erik gets initiated on so a few of us gains eyes, and keeps eyes up until they are ontop of a hill (if i dont remember incorrectly) as we loose eyes we run around for a little while before we start to check known location were people take their hostages which we end up finding them at prud castle so we set up outside and wait. one comes out he gets yiited, another surrenderes and right afterwards we hear a shoot on one of the floors above. It is soon conclued and confirmed that Erik has been capped and as a result i shot the hostage.

Will post pov later today.

-Done-

Edited by Blitz

My POV (Grisha Petrov)

Heard Erik might have encountered some SOF so I started running to his position. After the initiation we looked for them around the Prud area, once we found them at the castle we moved to surround and as they exited the guys who were present at the start of the hostilities opened up and took out one of them out. A stalemate took place as the remaining men inside watched the stairs and we waited to breach, as one of them comes down I rush in and kill one then I am shot in the back. The End.

Ok, this will be my last post on this report, so as I can remember through out that whole day, my boys and I were taken and attacked 3 TIMES that day from the same group/dynamic. From what I know, we should've had execution rights as that dynamic was doing a lot of hostile actions toward me and group. That is all I am going to say for now to solidfy my POV.

9 minutes ago, Tristyn Hudson said:

Ok, this will be my last post on this report, so as I can remember through out that whole day, my boys and I were taken and attacked 3 TIMES that day from the same group/dynamic. From what I know, we should've had execution rights as that dynamic was doing a lot of hostile actions toward me and group. That is all I am going to say for now to solidfy my POV.

To respond to this I wasn't a part of any of these attacks, in fact I ran into you after getting online for the first time that day.

5 minutes ago, Tristyn Hudson said:

Incorrect, to clarify. We have three encounters. The first you attempted to initiate on one of our guys, you all died for it. Second time (an hour or two later) we initiated on Brady Barns, and took him into a pub near Kabanino. We executed them. Please note these were all Floor 11 characters, Erik was never present to these events, and he is not a member of Floor 11. You initiated on Erik unprovoked, you choose to take him, and we're friends with him IC and he was in our radio/Teamspeak.

Regardless of all that, Tristyn, you had all left him alive and were going to leave him alive until being shot. You had no intent to execute him, and no roleplay to kill him. You told us in Teamspeak that you shot him "because you killed our guy." Then in the report you say it's because of PTSD. Now you're saying you have execution rights. My only advice is next time you be honest when people reach out to talk to you in Teamspeak to avoid a report. Best of luck.

Ok, now I'm starting to have a problem do not  acuse me of lying, worse thing right there to do buddy. I'm trying to be nice but now your calling me a liar? I'm not gonna tolerate that, I'm just explaining my pov

Edited by Tristyn Hudson

32 minutes ago, Tristyn Hudson said:

Ok, now I'm starting to have a problem do not fucking acuse me of lying, worse thing right there to do buddy. I'm trying to be nice but now your calling me a liar? I'm not gonna tolerate shit from that

Something I am not going to tolerate is your attitude. You're going to cut it right now. 

I suggest, looking at your track record, that you should behave more appropriately on the forums. 

We do not need 1 liner comments expressing that you are upset with someone's reply. Only post if you actually have something productive to add. 

3 hours ago, Tristyn Hudson said:

Ok, now I'm starting to have a problem do not  acuse me of lying, worse thing right there to do buddy. I'm trying to be nice but now your calling me a liar? I'm not gonna tolerate that, I'm just explaining my pov

Right from step one when we spoke to you in ts you weren't being "nice" you've been abrasive and very uncooperative from the start. 

Tibor PoV: Erik tells us over the radio that some guys are asking him to go to Grishino with him, a few of us keep eyes on him incase he is taken. He is initiated on and I believe it was Shadow who still had eyes on him while he was being moved (I was well within the needed area for KOS rights at the time of initiation). He tracks him to the forest above Kab, at which point we lose eyes on them for awhile. I start to search towards prud lake/castle and its not long before I hear shots coming from prud castle. I approach and get up to the castle keep; I can hear voip inside and its clearly eric and his hostage takers. We conclude that storming the place would be bad idea, and letting them know of our presence would just mean they would hold up with eric and use him as leverage. We decide to remain silent and wait them out, after a few minutes they knock out Erik and begin to leave. I shoot the first person using my KOS rights from when Erik was initiated (Hope that clears up your confusion @Tristyn Hudson As you seemed to have struggled with that concept in TS), the other guy runs into the keep I then initiate over voip giving them a chance to comply. One man does decide to comply and we attempt to use him to trade for Erik. Suddenly shots are heard inside the keep and they say that they shot Erik, we then shoot our hostage as our demands were not met and we had threatened to kill him if Erik was killed.

We have a stand off for awhile, at which point the two left inside agree to surrender and come out. The first one @Tristyn Hudson comes down and uses an animation glitch to make his sawed off shotgun look like a container; he then shoots one of us with this. Although it can be argued that he had no knowledge this glitch would occur; it seems suspicious that it happened at the perfect time to NVFL against 4-5 people.

Verdict:

@Tristyn Hudson (Kwame Attah) - RDM - Guilty

Reasoning:

A team of staff has looked over this report  and have come to the following conclusion;

In this situation, @Erik Livingston has been initiated on by the group members of SOF. While travelling, the members of SOF continuously told Erik to take off and put on his backpack for a few and searched him for a radio twice. After some RP passes by we see that Erik is taken to Castle Prud and then some more RP takes place until a few friends of Erik turns up which were following you since the time when you initiated in Erik. They kill one of your men at this point and then take the Doctor as he surrendered. They then shouted up to the rest of SOF inside the castle to let Erik go OR your doctor will die. They wait a while and then when they hear that Erik was shot by @Tristyn Hudson and then the doctor was shot.

@Tristyn Hudson, you state that the reason you had execution rights on @Erik is because he was a part of the situation with you earlier on in the day, however, the first set of connection logs we see since 02/01/2017 at 00:00 hrs are:

On the 3rd January 2017
00:50:24 | Player "Erik Livingston" is connected
00:51:50 | Player "Erik Livingston" has been disconnected
00:54:34 | Player "Erik Livingston" is connected

If you look closely at the logs, you'll notice that the last connection log is the one shown when the logs were originally pulled meaning he hasn't been on for more than 24 hours. He also complied with every single one of your demands meaning that you had no form of kill rights on @Erik whatsoever.

This means that you'll be found guilty of RDM, facing a banstrike and a 3 day ban.

Outcome:

@Tristyn Hudson (Kwame Attah) - RDM - 3 Day Ban + Banstrike (10 Warning Points)