Server time: 2017-10-17, 01:55
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Proxzor

Cannot access the whitelist page

Question

Proxzor    3

Hey Whatsup all,

I am in search for a roleplaying server and this server got on my radar. I am really interested in playing on these servers but unfortunately I am unable to access the Whitelist page. It is telling me that I might be suspended or banned, or that I have to activate my account. I already did this and so the only possibility may be that I happen to be banned, even though I just made this account. Or I dont have the permission to acces this page but I am not too sure what about that? I hope this issue can be resolved soon so I can get whitelisted on these awesome servers!

Kind Regards,

Proxzor

4 answers to this question

Jerry    22

Rolle was working on the whitelist page, it should be ok now but whitelists are currently closed.

Proxzor    3

Oh thats is rather unfortunate, any idea when they will open again? What if I donate some money, I have been searching for a DayZ mod like this for quite some time and I honestly want to start playing right away. I am an impatient guy in that regard haha. I'll keep my eyes on the forum, thanks a lot for your help.

Proxzor    3

Thanks for the info, i'll donate when I am officially whitelisted then! I am a big fan of roleplaying and definitely support most of the servers I played on.