Server time: 2018-06-23, 00:51

Sign in to follow this  
Proxzor

Cannot access the whitelist page

Hey Whatsup all,

I am in search for a roleplaying server and this server got on my radar. I am really interested in playing on these servers but unfortunately I am unable to access the Whitelist page. It is telling me that I might be suspended or banned, or that I have to activate my account. I already did this and so the only possibility may be that I happen to be banned, even though I just made this account. Or I dont have the permission to acces this page but I am not too sure what about that? I hope this issue can be resolved soon so I can get whitelisted on these awesome servers!

Kind Regards,

Proxzor

Rolle was working on the whitelist page, it should be ok now but whitelists are currently closed.

Oh thats is rather unfortunate, any idea when they will open again? What if I donate some money, I have been searching for a DayZ mod like this for quite some time and I honestly want to start playing right away. I am an impatient guy in that regard haha. I'll keep my eyes on the forum, thanks a lot for your help.

Thanks for the info, i'll donate when I am officially whitelisted then! I am a big fan of roleplaying and definitely support most of the servers I played on.