Server time: 2019-05-26, 04:05
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2016 Story of the Year nominations

2016 Story of the Year nominations  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nominee: @Diamond 
Reason: Great at telling a good story. Clay Diamond is a great read.
Evidence:  http://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-218/

Reason: His character stories are great also amazing bro never would have thought someone like him would be a part of the community

Evidence: http://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-218/

Nominee:  @Diamond

Reason: His character story is very well written and I think the character and the story deserves to be nominated. 

Evidence:  http://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-218/

Nominee: @Post

Reason: Honestly, made a big impact on the lore (including rewriting the existing official lore) with the Continuation Series alongside Pat. They were a great read and gave players potentially more information to base characters from, thus helping the overall roleplay of the server.

Evidence: 

Edited by Tosh

Reason: The Continuation Series, of which Post helped write, was extremely well written and provided an interesting outlook onto the rest of the world post-apocalypse. He contributed immensely to the server lore be it through the Continuation Series or the current server lore that he also wrote.

Evidence:

Nominee: Diamond
Reason: Best Storyteller of all time and has been a great inspiration  to me over the months
Evidence:  http://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-218/

Edited by Lego

Evidence:

http://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-218/

Tbh I wouldn't of thought this man was capable of this but this is absolutely great work, amazing stuff.

Edited by Hebee

Update!

With the last nominations Diamond has received 11 nominations for story of the year, and is eligible for voting and will be added on the OP of this thread.

To avoid anyone wasting their nominations, we ask that your nominations go to another nominee instead. So that we can give everyone a fair chance at a running. If you do not wish to nominate anyone else. Please hold it for later, any further nomination for Diamond will have no effect on the end result.

Reason: The considerable time and effort that Post put into the lore and backstory of the dayzrp server is commendable. I was particularly impressed with the continuation series as it pertained to iceland, an interesting and engaging lore which has already resulted in several characters and groups which have sprung directly from this lore. Post has literally sculpted the DayZRP story and the world that we play in.

Evidence:  

Nominee:  @Terra
Reason:   Basically everything everyone else has stated. It's one of the best things I've read this year on the forums.
Evidence:  same link as everyone else.

Edited by Ark

Nominee: @Terra
Reason: The best story I've read/heard in a long time.
Evidence:  Link provided by others

@Terra has reached 11 nominations and is eligible for voting

Nomineee: @Ron

Reason: She's okay at writing. I enjoy reading the story behind Jaroslav and always keeps me entertained. 

Evidence: 

Nominee; @Post

Reason; Post was an amazing loremaster who wrote stories for the community that was not only entertaining but gave us all the opportunity to base our character's backstory on more solid facts. He might write like a turtle, but the quality of these stories is some of the most impressive you will find in the community.

Evidence; Revamp loreContinuation Iceland and Continuation Infection (some links won't work because of new website issues. I'm sure most people have read em).

Edited by Sofie

Nominee @Meowtica

Reason:  her stories are always intense, extremely well written and fun to read!   Sooo good!

Evidence:  I'm having troubles navigating for a link on my mobile, but her lore for Alex Sommers and Elliot O'Neal!

Nominee: @Post
Reason: For the continuation series that he made with pat, they were well written and well made.
Evidence: Iceland Series and his work as an LM.

Reason: His revamp of the lore, continuation series work with pat on Iceland and Ireland, as well as the infection.

Evidence: Hope you don't mind me referring to all the hyperlinks above from others, but his Iceland Continuation, and our very own Lore page.

Nominee:  @Ron
Reason: Superb story telling going into great detail about her characters thoughts and emotions as well as his experiences. A huge amount of effort goes into each and every entry and it shows.
Evidence: 

Update!

Ron has received 10 nominations and is eligible for voting. She will be added to the OP.

To avoid anyone wasting their nominations, we ask that your nominations go to another nominee instead. So that we can give everyone a fair chance at a running. If you do not wish to nominate anyone else. Please hold it for later, any further nomination for Ron  will have no effect on the end result.

Voting Starts now!

Those with 10 nominations or the top 3 nominations are vying for your votes!

1 hour ago, Oliv said:

Voting Starts now!

Those with 10 nominations or the top 3 nominations are vying for your votes!

Yeah hmu