Server time: 2019-03-25, 21:01 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2016 Staff Member of the Year nominations

2016 Staff Member of the Year nominations  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nominee: @Staggs

Evidence: Starting as everyone - a Community helper and working his way up to Admin and now being a Loremaster, working his ass off. To work with him is easy - He is opinionated and easy to approach and even more easy to talk to. He is a team player and tries to keep the team and the Community together. For me, one of the hardest working Staff members. He is a motivator for the whole team.

Evidence: All over the forum

Nominee: @Bunny
Reason: I don't think I need to state much of a reason. She has been an exemplary member of staff since day one. She has lots of passion for the community, which is vital for a staff member. She has always been a help on an official level, and behind the scenes she has been a great help personally. She's always willing to help. 
Evidence: Her verdicts and personal experience.

Nominee:  @Staggs

Reason:  Staggs has done nearly every staff position. His drive is insane. He wanted to be an LM because he felt the server would benefit from him in that position the most, so he went and did it and is working his ass off at it. He is opinionated, but can also hear an opinion as well. He has been a large influence on myself in staff, being one of those staff members (it's a long list tbh) that helped mold me as a GM and gave me the tools I needed to be the best staff member I can be. He approved my whitelist application to the server, and gave me the kick in the ass I needed to apply for staff. Love or hate him for it, staggs is one of the main reasons I am where I am today. If you don't like me, blame him.

He is a great guy, and very very deserving of this award.

Evidence: Countless hours poured in to every damn position in staff, his forum presence.

@Staggs has received 10 nominations and will be eligible for voting

Nominee: @Oliv

Reason: Out of all the current staff members I find Oliv to be the most humble and the most forthcoming whenever he has made a mistake or whenever he goes to answer the concerns or questions of a community member. On top of this he seems like he gets genuine enjoyment out of helping anybody and everyone and he has a real drive to do so which is probably why he shot straight up to Admin in a short amount of time.

Evidence: its everywhere go look through his posts.

Nominee: @Dusty

Reason:  When I came back the community from my vacation (cough) he was one of the most active GMs and always put 100% in his work. 

Evidence:  Look at the states they don't lie

Nominee: @Aiko

Reason:  I've known Aiko for a long time and her dedication to RP is surpassed by none. As a staff member she is always willing to put the enjoyment of others above her own enjoyment, she is easy to work with and talk to, and she has always treated everyone fairly and respectfully in my observation.

Evidence:  Her rise from CH to Admin is a pretty good indication she's doing something right.

Nominee: @Hebee

Reason: This dude was a machine when it came to forum work. From CH to Admin he was one of the most active staff members from when the game was slow and stale through the entirety of the .60 wave and afterwards. On top of that he was actively playing the game and was a part of a variety of groups. He was a hard working staff member and a chill as fuck dude in general.

Evidence: Reports and Ban Appeals

Nominee: @Hebee

Reason: This guy's an absolute legend of a staff member. In my short time being here he's definitely one of the best members of staff I've seen

Evidence: Look at all the hard work he's put into the community

@Hebee has received 10 nominations and will be included in the voting

Nominee: @Mamba / Echo

Reason: pretty much what everyone said above.

Evidence:  report verdicts and discussion contributions.

Nominee: @SpaceCowboy

Reason: To juggle both a full time job and being a game master (working both the help desk and the reports section), I'd say he's more than deserving of this.

Evidence: Report verdicts and just watch him sitting up there in the help desk.

@Terra

Reason: Easily one of the strongest staff members. She knows everything there is to know and then some.

Evidence: plenty of evidence to go around.

Nominee:  @Jamie

Reason:  Throughout my time in staff he has always been the most helpful and polite person when it comes to the line of duty that each staff member takes part of. I will not say that we did not have our differences in opinions regarding the way things should be stated / handled however I can say that he is hands down the most professional member of staff that I have worked with and that is something that I myself did not display as I was more laid back. From the time and effort he takes to put into verdicts  / appeals and the true amount that he investigates each situation without bias. He truly puts forth a ton of effort with everything he does within the community and it is very clear through his work that we can see. 

Evidence: My own personal experiences collaborating with him  on verdicts and appeals, and all of the verdicts and appeals he has written.

Nominee: @Terra

Reason: It was hard to pick because I had two choices. At the end I still choose for Terra because she earns it.
Since I am a member of this lovely community I always see her busy. I find her a very professional member of staff and very kind, friendly, cute and helpful person.
From ban appeal to whitelist, from discussion to the Helpdesk, Terra is everywhere! She is dedicated to the job and she is doing it with love.
She is always active and you can always come to her for help.

Evidence: Ban Appeals, discussions on the forum and Helpdesk activity.

Nominee: Man like @Castiel

Reason: My guy went from a whitename to a full on bigdog of the server(GM) in just one year. I'm always hear him in the HD Asking other GM'S to do reports with him and stuff, and tbh if he dosen't get SA when the next EU SA Leaves I swear down someones getting a PS4 Pad dashed at their head. 

Evidence: The Reports section, the promotions section, HD Activity. 

Nominee: @Jamie

Reason: Jamie has been a proud and hardworking staff member for as long as I have known him. After becoming admin, he has proven to be a mature, talented and resourceful choice.

Evidence: Verdicts and appeals he has written. Also general attitude and actions on the forums.

Voting Starts now!

Those with 10 nominations or the top 3 nominations are vying for your votes!