Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:13 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2016 Staff Member of the Year nominations

2016 Staff Member of the Year nominations  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nominee: @Aiko

Reason: Went from CH to Admin in a short amount of time and did splendid work on helping out. Helped me more times than I can count and dedicates a lot of time to staff.

Evidence: Staff Feedback and TeamSpeak

Nominee: @Hebee
Reason:  He was a great staff member and got shit done. helpful and a genuine nice guy
Evidence:  his forum and ts presence and reports

Nominee:  @Tosh
Reason: I mean he went for a irrelevent white name to admin in like no time at all. then after that he stayed around and did even more work for some god awful reason.
Evidence: Just look anywhere on the forums. The guy had no life.

Nominee:  Hebee 
Reason:  Literally put the entire gm team on his back through the psi wave and dedicated so much time to this community
Evidence:  look at any report during that time and he probably did it

Nominee: @Oliv

Reason: An outstanding staff member that I look up to. He is always professional about his job and you can clearly tell that he loves what he is doing. All other positive remarks have been stated by others in this thread.

Evidence: The many reports and ban appeals he has solved + the feedback he received.

Nominee: @Tosh

Reason: Allthough i wish i could vote for three people, Oliv and Staggs will have to be honorable mentions.
Shark helped me countless of times and were a true work-horse within the staff team. He made severall internal threads which the new-comers could learn from, including me. Too bad he left, but it was not without reason.

Evidence: Entire staff team have access to it, plus countless posts and verdicts.

Reason: Super down to earth guy and nice to talk to. Very helpful towards the community as well as new staff members such as myself.

Evidence: Some of the feedback he's given/received and his answers to community questions.

Nominee: @Tosh / Shark

Reason:  Dude was the most dedicated person to this god damn server for quite a while.  His work and dedication to this community during the time he was a staff member is unrivaled.

Evidence: As long as you've had your eyes open you've noticed his work.  It's pretty impossible to miss.

Nominee: @Tosh aka Shark aka Jefferson aka hljott
Reason: Watched him become a remarkable member of the staff team and he has done a lot of contribution to the community and has had a huge influence on staff procedures. I guess he is alright.
Evidence: His post history. His time during staff. pew pew

Reason: Super nice guy that just seemed to get a hell of a lot done. 
Evidence: Always in ts, always willing to help people, and helped solve a metric ton of reports. 

Nominee: @SpaceCowboy
Reason: He is a very nice guy and one of the most reasonable GM's I've encountered. Always encourages talking out rule breaks rather than reports. 
Evidence:  If a potential rule break happens, he comes in the TS channel and tries to get the two parties to talk it out. The other day I mis-ID'd 2 people which could have resulted in a ban, but he came in and asked me about it and brought me to talk to them and we worked it out

Nominee: @Staggs

Reason:  He is undoubtedly the most hard-working staff member that we have had in a long timeHe is an elite unit which you send in when everything is going down hill, for example when he came back as GM  and now as Lore Master. he works hard  and you can clearly see it in his verdicts. #staggs4admin2017

Evidence: all he has done the last year

Reason: Absolute real guy. Got shit done, and got it done right. He quickly climbed the staff ranks and was a crucial member of the GM team during the wave. I'm sure we all remember, the wave.

Evidence: Almost every report during the wave, has been touched by Hebee.

Nomination: @Voodoo

Reason: He was an outstanding GM who put tonnes of effort into his work,he helped newer members of staff progress most of whom have become admin or left by now however despite working a lot he always put 100% into his work and made sure staff work was done to a high level.

Evidence: Past verdicts and staff work threads and posts

I am sorry but votes for Rampage have been removed, following this rule.

657dc591fede9c8638744d4c3db0042a.png

Rampage sadly has not been in staff for a total of 3 months in 2016.

Nominee: Jefferson @Tosh

Reason: He was a damn good CH for all those years,  Why he was made an Admin or w.e was beyond me, but i do appreciate Rolle and the team for taking on a challenged member of the community into staff.   All jokes aside there was noone in his time in staff or hardly any who can rival Snarks staff prowess and his time he served in the trenches of the staff team.  

Evidence: His years serving as a CH and his many hours dealing with my bullshit should be enough.

Nominee: @Staggs

Reason: My vote goes to this guy mainly for one reason. When the community had issues with how the LM team was being handled, he stepped in and took charge as someone who is experienced, as well as someone who is respected among the community as one of the best staff members ever. His work this year alone gives me reason to vote him for this category. Working along side him in the Mentor Program has only caused my respect for him as a staff member and a person to grow immensely.

Evidence: His work and dedication to this website and the staff team throughout this year. 

Reason: He really helped us with some group issues we had and worked quickly to get things the way we wanted. He was friendly, reasonable and overall a really good guy. I always see him in TS so he works damn hard.

Evidence: Continuity IRA thread and Chernarus Brigade thread.

Nominee: @Tosh 

Reason: Met him several times over TS very logical and very dedicated staff member. He also continues to be a fighter of whats right.

Evidence: His hard work and dedication.

Nominee: @Mamba

Reason: Even though his presence in staff was not nearly as drastic as last year, he did a phenomenal job and is a model staff member. I've always looked up to his staff work and admired how chill he manages to stay in certain situations where most fail to do so. A lot more can be said, but you get the point.

Evidence: Previous posts and various staff work. 

Edited by TheSkyRider

Nominee : My main bitch @Staggs

Reason : Dedication to the staff team through the wave, assistance with new members and helping in all aspects to keep this community alive, even working with Streamers to bring more people here.

Evidence: Look around

Nominee: Hebee

Reason: From the time I've seen him in staff he has been a great addition to the team, whether it be reports or just general questions in TS

Evidence: Reports and his presence in TS

Edited by Earthwalker

Nominee: @Tosh
Reason: He was an amazing dedicated staff member.
Evidence: Report archive. 

Update!

With the last nomination Tosh has received 10 nominations for staff member of the year, and is eligible for voting and will be added on the OP of this thread.

To avoid anyone wasting their nominations, we ask that your nominations go to another nominee instead. So that we can give everyone a fair chance at a running. If you do not wish to nominate anyone else. Please hold it for later, any further nomination for Tosh will have no effect on the end result.

Only nominations using the following template will be accepted:

Nominee:  Rolle.
Reason:  Because Aiko said a vote for shark was "wasting their nominations".
Evidence:  b8520c52ae.jpg

That and this...

11b4020e82.jpg

Rolle made that. I think Rolle Get this One this year.  I think he deserves it the most out of everyone else.

Edited by SweetJoe
Template