Server time: 2019-03-25, 21:05 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2016 Newcomer of the Year nominations

2016 Newcomer of the Year nominations  

244 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nominee:  @Castiel

Reason: I met Castiel when I joined the community with his character. He is a great and amazing RPer and I hat a ton of fun with him and I learned a lot in RP like many other people he was with. Besides of that he is very hard working, professional and always tries his best. He gives his opinion no matter what other people say. He is helpful, a good listener and a great addition in staff.

Evidence: Date when he joined, staff feedback / helpdesk, meeting him ingame

Nominee: @FailingFriendly

Reason: very nice person, and fun to be around.  Is a phenomenal role player and can PvP pretty good as well.  Doesnt get butthurt in game.  

Evidence:  Being in the same group, watching her streams, posts on the forums.  

Nominee: @Castiel

Reason: His current position in staff and the amount of time put into this is simply astonishing, He picked up the craft very fast and right now it's the best GM imo.

Evidence: All the ban appeal and reports he verdicted + the feedback he received.

Reason: Dope person, enjoyable to hang with and dives some pretty dope RP

Evidence: Being in the same group and rolling with her daily

Reason: Used to be in Blackwood with her and she delivers some great RP and is an all around good person. Shes made quite a big name for herself.

Evidence: Previous group

Nominee:  @FailingFriendly
Reason:  I've known FF for quite a while when she was first in the community with Unchained, and even still she is a great friend, and a fantastic RPer who has become pretty well known in game. She is a great person in general, a good talker, and most of all an amazing friend.
Evidence: Her forum presence and she is fairly well known in game.

Reason: From whitename to one of the most well-known GMs in a few months. Easily and well-deserved for this man.

Evidence: His verdicts, forum posts, everything

Nominee:  @Lean aka billy before he changed it
Reason: Billy has made a presence on the forums and has had some good characters, I enjoy playing with him and hes a good kid.
Evidence: Whos roleplay did you enjoy, character pages, media, niko holiday encounters and ig encounters

Reason: Played with him for a bit in his early days and already was being productive in the forums and being a great roleplayer in-game. I left the community and came back to see him as a Gamemaster. Very active staff member in the forums and very respectful person.

Evidence: Most of the forums, constructive and relevant posts

Edited by Bigrat

Nominee: @FailingFriendly

Reason: Really awesome person and love to be around. She always cheers up the mood and is one of the more active people I know.

Evidence:  Being in the same group as her, also seen her activity from other groups as well. Always cheers me up :)

@FailingFriendly and @Castiel have both received 10 nominations and will be eligible for voting.

Nominations for @ThatRyanGuy have been removed as he does not meet the requirements due to having been banned this year.

-snip-

Edited by Earthwalker

Voting Starts now!

Those with 10 nominations or the top 3 nominations are vying for your votes!

Nominee:  @Castiel

Reason: His character/ characters are all great additions to the community and roleplay but  he really enhances my experience and makes my rolepay more enjoyable, as soon as you meet him in-game you can't help but fall in love with any of his characters . Not only  in-game but he is very active on the forums and generally cares about the community.

Evidence: His Broker RP, and his roleplay with Our Harbor along with his skilled roleplay as a female character. 

Castiel for 2017