Server time: 2019-03-24, 03:46 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 13 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2016 Newcomer of the Year nominations

2016 Newcomer of the Year nominations  

244 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2016 Newcomer of the Year

1. Rules and Requirements

• Nominations are for community members who have joined the community in 2016 and have affected the community positively through their work and community engagement in an extra ordinary way.
  • You need to have a reasoning and proof for the nomination, a link to the member profile is required.
  • Serious nominations only.
  • Permabanned players or players that have been on final warning in the last year are ineligible for nomination. If in doubt, ask staff for eligibility check.
  • A nominee needs 10 nominations before they qualify for the voting stage.
  • You can only post 1 nomination per award!

2. Nomination template

Only nominations using the following template will be accepted:

Nominee: 
Reason: 
Evidence:

3. Award

The winner receives MVP rank and an award displayed on his profile.

4. Nominee: 

Charlie

FailingFriendly

Castiel

Nominee: Castiel
Reason: He joined in early 2016 and went from a newcomer to a respected and hardworking member of the GM team by the end of the year. Beyond helpful, reasonable, unbiased in his work. His contributions to this community in the short time he's been a part of it make him applicable for this award, imo. 
Evidence: His join date, his staff rank.

Edited by Cipher

Nominee: Castiel

Reason: Even though he has had some hick-ups through the year and when he became staff I was my usual skeptical myself, he has proven to try and be one of the more productive members of the community that joined this year. He was one of the people this year that become one of the first GM's from 2016 and somebody that has always tried to keep it professional on a staff level.

Evidence: All the work he has done as a GM and how he has contributed to the community.

Nominee: @Charlie

Reason: Started off shaky, but he got it together and worked his way to GM. While he wasn't in staff for that long, he was pretty decent in what he did.

Evidence: Solved reports n stuff, I guess

Edited by Tosh

Reason: Helped me find my footing as a pro RPer. Really good Staff member while he was in it, put in a lot of work and got his job done. Just an all round nice guy who hasn't been around that long.
Evidence "Solved reports n stuff" couldn't have said it better myself.

Nominee : @Charlie

Reason : In my short time here I'v seen him do some pretty good gm work , he just out there tbh.

Evidence : Solved reports , forum presence

Nominee: @FailingFriendly 
Reason: She has demonstrated amazing qualities as both a community member and as an RPer. One of my favorite people to RP with and her help and presence on the forums is great as well. I could write a page for this nomination but Ill keep it short with that. Can't wait for another year with you and you more than deserve this reward.
Evidence: Forum presence and everyone knows Fox in game.

Reason: She is a really nice lass overall and she is a delight to RP with. She is one of my favorite people to RP with and I can tell her out from a crowd almost immediately. Even though we are at war it still feels like I can have a comforting RP experience.
Evidence: Mainly in game. 

Edited by mclolable

Nominee:  @FailingFriendly
Reason:  FF has been relevant for most of the time I have been in this community, She was part of the group I started out my actual RP with (Sort of Pre-Unchained dynamic) Until she ditched us for some other people, Nonetheless  her RP was great during the time she was with us, I would have easily mistaken her for someone that had been in this community for a while. She has good activity both in game and on the forum and people tend to know who Fox is in game.
Evidence: basically the same reason as Riggsee,everyone knows Fox and the Forum Activity

Edited by Josephlad

Reason: I know the guy for some time now and I have to say he is the best person here in this community. He is a really nice dude and funny!

Evidence: Forum presence, and he solved reports as a GM

Reason: I know him for quite a while, he is really cool guy. I Have always enjoyed his RP whenever I met him + he made it to a Gamemaster spot in staff where he was good at I think.

Evidence: Solved reports, forum & in game presence I guess.

Nominee:  Castiel
Reason: he has proven to try and be one of the more productive members of the community that joined this year.he is a really nice lass overall and he is great to RP with. Cas is a Really good Staff member he is always kind to all the members of the community. 
Evidence: he has done all his work as a GM and he has contributed to the community.

Nominee:  @FailingFriendly
Reason:  I've known her since before she joined, she amazing and roleplay and funny to talk to. Also a badass shot with a SVD so that helps. 
Evidence:  Nobody has ever said a bad word about her and just look on the "who's roleplay did you enjoy" thread she's always getting compliments.

Reason: A chill and funny dude who contributed to this community as both a role player and a staff member. He was a solid GM and continues to be productive on the forums and an overall awesome lad to chat with on teamspeak. 

Evidence: Reports, Whose roleplay you enjoyed today, staff feedback

Reason: Charlie is good people. He might be a memer and a doofus, but he's done his bit for DayZRP, serving as a staff member up to the rank of GM during one of the busiest periods this year (.60 launch, content creators publishing videos from our servers etc) while also providing excellent roleplay in-game and providing assistance to new members of the community.

Evidence: Served as a staff member alongside him, also many roleplay sessions. We also recently became members of the same group.

Edited by Plank

Reason: Great roleplayer who's characters became well known IG. Has her stream and youtube channel which brought more attention to the community. Generally an easy person to talk to and well known on the forums

Evidence: Forum presence and Fox

Nominee: @Castiel

Reason: Hasn't even been here for a year, he made his way to GM very quickly due to his constant hard work and dedication to the staff team from the start. He loves this community, his RP is amazing, and is a super nice dude. He takes takes his job seriously and does not let friendships get in the way of his decisions, can definitely see Cas being an admin in the future. Keep up the great work my dude.

Evidence: Everywhere, he doesn't stop doing work.

Nominee: Charlie

Reason: Great Roleplay, Helpful and great for information if you are as dumb as me :D

Evidence: Staff Feedback, 'Whose roleplay did you enjoy today' thread

Reason: An amazing guy , a memer and overall lovely guy, plus when he was in staff helped out quite a lot.

Evidence: Whose roleplay you enjoyed today, staff feedback

Nominee: Charlie

Reason: Top lad, Was a great staff member, Great role player and just an absolute meme. <3

Evidence: Staff feedback, Whose roleplay did you enjoy today

Nominee:  Charlie
Reason: hes a great guy to be around and helped me out with RP
Evidence:  Reports Staff feedback and whose roleplay you enjoyed today 

Nominee:  @Castiel
Reason: I had originally met this fine gentleman in the Brokers when he was simply known as Vlad. He made his way into staff and made a huge impact.
Evidence:  The Forums

Nominee: @Castiel

Reason: He's a great dude and a good staff member! He has some good humor and is a fine dude to talk to. 

Evidence: His staff work and his general posts.

Nominee: @Charliestreaks

Reason: Has been a constructive member of the community since joining and a productive staff member even reaching as far as GM.

Evidence: Countless verdicts and constructive posts on the forums.

@Charlie has received 10 nominations for newcomer of the yea, and is eligible for voting and will be added on the OP of this thread.