Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 18:00
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2016 Group of the Year nominations

2016 Group of the Year nominations  

240 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nominee: Swatnee TulakHord or w.e they were called 

Reason: this was a group that despite overwhelming negativity thrown at them on the forums for their IC relations and motives never let anyone sway their RP. They held firm and never went against their ideals IC even though I tried to sway them to mass murder and genocide in the name of the great "Big Brother". They worked alongside the French , and my beloved African Soldiers to wipe out the evil Zbor, and created tons of tense moments IG, and even at times turned against me. I just wish Grisha had taken me up on the offer to live on Skalisty and stop fighting in the great gamblers/svatnye war.

Evidence: Positive group feedback, Grisha Petrov, Hop the Floor goblin

Nominee: The Regulators
Reason: The roleplay provided on the Island is flawless from warden Hollows and the other members of the Regulators. We had an extended roleplay session that carried out over several days, as my character had been captured by the group. The roleplay was some of the most immersive and enjoyable I've ever had, worthy of a reward in my opinion.
Evidence: 

Nominee: Svatyne Tulaci

Reason: I always enjoyed role playing with Svatyne when they were around. Some of their characters are still around today and recognizable. Even though our characters were mostly killing each other, the role play to accompany was much more enjoyable than any one since then. A lot of accurate reasons are mentioned above.

Evidence: Countless videos, posts, and ingame experiences. 

Voting Starts now!

Those with 10 nominations or the top 3 nominations are vying for your votes!

Nominee:  Cerna Liska
Reason:  The best group I've been in to date. The roleplay was solid and everybody knew who we were in our prime. Rumors were spread and stories were told about the fierce yet fair approach of the liska. And the spiked baseball bats always did the trick when we needed them most.
Evidence:  Threads, videos and good ol memories.