Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:29 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2016 Community Member of the Year nominations

2016 Community Member of the Year nominations  

240 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nominee:  @Kevin

Reason: Kevin invests a lot of time in this community and is always there to help people when needed

Evidence:  Various posts on the forums.

Nominee @Phoenix

Reason: Phoenix is a great community member who strives to help newer members of the community, she's an ex staff member who has invested a lot of time into helping the community

Evidence: Outrun, her contributions in staff, Newsletter, threads and posts

Nominee: @TheSkyRider

Reason: Known him for a long time, he's a super great guy.  Also, was a killer staff member and the banter between us in the French and every other group was pretty lit. 

Evidence: Forums. IG. 

Nominee: @TheSkyRider

Reason: One of the first people I met, and has been a helpful lad ever since
Evidence: Looking through reports, suggestions, and Questions forums

Nominee: @Cipher

Reason: He showed himself to be a great leader in the groups I played with him in / All the groups he led , his forum activity and the debates and points/Suggestions , his amazing roleplay and he also a mentor , Cipher is just really out there since he joined this summer.

Evidence: Led Groups , Forum activity , Ingame activity and personal encountes

@Cipher

Reason: Great guy , run some great groups, he is a mentor and a great RP`er

Evidence: his groups , Ingame  

Voting Starts now!

Those with 10 nominations or the top 3 nominations are vying for your votes!

Nominee:  @Whip

Reason:   He's always been a contributing member of the community in the right way. He doesn't kiss ass or take any shit, he's straight up and to the point. We need more people like Whip. Roleplayer, leader, friend to many. He's organised great things within DayZRP 's community, he hasn't only got involved he's gone up and beyond the other nominees in terms of commitment. He may be a bit eccentric when it comes to forums posts but that only shows his outstanding personality, WHIP IS ONE OF A KIND. 

I stand with Whip, the true community member of the year. 

Evidence: LIF and Desolation forums. 

Nominee: @Whip

Reason: He is the sole reason our side projects get any traction, He single handedly made LIF alright, despite the game being awful in itself. He wrote the ruleset, Rallied the team together and ran it for the first weeks despite being very busy IRL. He constantly shows support for community Projects and often times spends countless hours helping to make them work.  Whip also was the major driving force behind Desolation and while I wasn't personally here for that I had a great little compound dedicated to myself. He rallied people to the project, Made a ton of edits to the map, including Co-Creating compound Bostok and making the roadblocks for the entire server.   

Its strange to me that any one else on this list would get any votes, when you weigh what they have done for the community and compare it to Whip's contibutions. I believe out of all of the other nominee's he is the only one who actually impacted the servers and the community with his contributions.

Evidence: Desolation , Lif is fuedal, His constant backing of side projects, Randy Schiffman changed my life.

Edited by Sasha

Congrats to @Whip on the win, you deserve it a million billion times more than I do. I don't know how the fuck I got that many votes.

13 minutes ago, Cipher said:

Congrats to @Whip on the win, you deserve it a million billion times more than I do. I don't know how the fuck I got that many votes.

You had me at first, but man  Who knows man you got 4 days you could still make it back .

It ain't over just yet,  Bruces votes could swing it

but let's be real @Strider should be here,  but ill hold it until next year i guess lmao