Server time: 2019-03-22, 02:57 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2016 Community Member of the Year nominations

2016 Community Member of the Year nominations  

240 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2016 Community Member of the Year

1. Rules and Requirements

• Nominations are for non-staff individuals who have been active in the community for the majority of 2016 and have affected the community positively through their engagement in community, community work and ideas or events.
  • You need to have a proof for the nomination, something that will back it up. It can be your own story, a thread, video or other media that would support the nomination.
  • Serious nominations only.
  • Permabanned players or players that have been on final warning in the last year are ineligible for nomination. If in doubt, ask staff for eligibility check.
  • A nominee needs 10 nominations before they qualify for the voting stage.
  • You can only post 1 nomination per award!

2. Nomination template

Only nominations using the following template will be accepted:

Nominee: 
Reason: 
Evidence: 

3. Award

The winner receives MVP rank and an award displayed on his profile.

4. Nominees

Whip

Nominee: @Whip

Reason: No man tried as hard as whip to keep the side projects alive. He rallied the LiF team in its darkest hour, and pushed us to keep working at fixing animals and tree growth. When Desolation was wavering he blew the horns to raise the moral of his friends to keep them playing on the server. Although no award exists for it, in my heart Whip is the pillar of the community.

Evidence: The LiF sever that still stands to this day.

Nominee: Roleplayer @Whip

Reason: With any side project, there are normally a few people who are excited. Whip goes above and beyond to get many of them set up, running, and even challenge DayZ for our player base. The first time around, I know he (and a few others) put a lot of effort into trying to save Life is Feudal. When Desolation came around, he spent a lot of time trying to add new POIs and camps to the existing map, giving players something to do. #Whip4Pillar

Evidence: Desolation archive, LIF archive, he's not Bruce

Edited by Tosh

Posts with the nominations of Staff members have been deleted, as it violated the following rule:

dbec41c3d72528cd00982d08fe3cfb72.png

Please read through the posting rules prior to submitting your nomination. If your post was deleted, feel free to resubmit one as long as it doesn't conflict with the contest rules.

- DayZRP Staff Team.

ok

Reason: one of the sole reasons the LiF server is where it is, in my humble opinion. Heard he did a lot for other side projects as well. Great roleplayer as well, loved roleplaying with him on the 420Gaming server.

Example: the LiF server, Desolation archive

Reason: As stated above this man went to all the lengths to get side projects going, he started and helped make LiF what it is today. Active and flourishing, he has also had part in creating some the greatest groups to RP with and this man never leaves a dull moment!
Evidence: On mobile will post tonight, please no delete 

Reason: A variety of contributions to the community, highlighting on his work toward numerous side projects including LiF and Desolation. He has been a driving force behind keeping these side projects afloat. He is a great example of a driven community member and is a true pillar to the community.

Evidence: LiF and Desolation Forum Sections

Nominee: @Plank
Reason: Super awesome and cool guy. Always helps people on teamspeak and the forums while super active on both as well.
Evidence: His forum and teamspeak presence.

Nominee: @Cipher

Reason: Has consistently involved himself in discussions since he rejoined the community this Summer. Is very active in radio chatter along with the rest of the forums and in-game. Cipher always has suggestions and new ideas that he comes up with and, in my opinion, is a brilliant addition to the community. He is also a mentor.

Evidence: forum posts, in-game activity etc

Nominee: @Charlie
Reason: He always is giving his opinion on critical topics by trying to make the community better. Hes a good friend and a productive member of this community and being so new reminds me of a yung shark. Keep up the good work man 
Evidence: Everything on the forums and his work as a staff member 

Nominee: @Whip

Reason: He brought back LiF and has fought for it's survival for as long as he could, even with an extremely busy schedule he led the LiF team in the beginning and wrote the entire ruleset. He also did everything he could to keep the fires of Desolation alive when it was dying, Whip is an extremely dedicated member and always gives his 100% to something and fights for it.

Evidence: LiF and Desolation forum sections and servers

Nominee: has to be @Whip

Reason: If not for an unfortunate incident with Mustard we'd be nominating him for Staff of Year. His tireless contributions and love for this community speaks for itself. Thats your evidence. The people that know and love @Whip  have spoken. 

Reason: All the work he puts into the community even when he is a salt bag.
Evidence: I would have to say desolation is good evidence. He tried to make that live more than anyone else. 

Nominee:  Whip Whitaker
Reason:  Whip invests himself in community projects, even suggesting/hosting them himself. When the minecraft server closed , he hosted one himself and allowed people to play on it. He also rewrote the rules , and like Thumper said , he would have probably made staff member of the year if not for an unfortunate incident were someone squirted mustard on the beat. I also enjoy his centered text and quirky memes that make me kekkle into the night.
Evidence:  @Whip

Nominee: @Cipher 
Reason: A true lad, putting a lot of effort into various groups that have all been enjoyable. Great to talk to, and has had an enormous forum presence. 
Evidence: Activity in ts, in game, and on the forums. 

Nominee:  @Cipher
Reason:  A really nice guy who is extremely active on the forums and has led multiple large groups and done a great job. Also gave great advice when me and Lean started groups.
Evidence: his posts and reputation in the community,groups led,personal accounts

Reason: Whip has put a ton of effort into the community over the year, especially with pushing and promoting side projects
Evidence: LiF success, Arma 3 servers, everything else he does

Reason: Plank is an all around good guy. He was a great staff member, and a great person. He always keep it level headed on the forums and makes sure to know what hes talking about before getting involved in things. I especially enjoy how he handles other peoples opinions whom differ from his own. He is very respectful and able to hear the other person out in a serious discussion. 

Evidence: All of his time as a staff member and his forum presence this year. 

Reason: Did a load of work for both the Desolation and LiF side projects and deserves recognition for that.

Evidence: In posts above.

Update!

With the last two nominations Whip has received 11 nominations for community member of the year, and is eligible for voting and will be added on the OP of this thread.

To avoid anyone wasting their nominations, we ask that your nominations go to another nominee instead. So that we can give everyone a fair chance at a running. If you do not wish to nominate anyone else. Please hold it for later, any further nomination for Whip will have no effect on the end result.

Reason: Plank is one of the most chill and level headed members of this community. He was a great and hard working staff member, who showed genuine interest in benefiting this community. He climbed up the ranks in staff quickly, and with good reason. He is not afraid to express his opinion, he is extremely mature (when he needs to be). Despite being permanently high, I believe he always shows a level of respect and concern for others. He forum posts are always well written and though out, usually spreading valid concerns in a positive way. All round, he is just an amazing guy and a great RPer!

Evidence: His quick rise and experience in staff, large and welcomed forum presence.

Nominee: @TheSkyRider

Reason: Was a good staff member, and is a good friend.
Evidence: Looking through reports.

Edited by Hellish

Nominee: @TheSkyRider

Reason: One of the first people I met on the server, he helped me feel welcome in the community and was a good GM. Always has an opinion and isn't afraid of speaking up.

Evidence:  Forums & ingame

Nominee: @TheSkyRider (Bruce)

Reason: Known him for a long time, he's a super great guy. Helped me a lot with my understanding of the rules today. Also, was a killer staff member.

Evidence: Forums. IG.

Nominee @TheSkyRider AKA Bruce

Reason: As a two time ex member of staff Bruce has always wanted best for the community, I have seen him countless times helping people with/without staff responsibilities. All around great community member and we need more Bruce's around DayZRP.

Evidence:  Post history, time in staff, community image.