Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 17:48
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2016 Clean Sheet of the Year nominations

2016 Clean Sheet of the Year nominations  

227 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2016 Clean Sheet of the Year

1. Rules and Requirements

• Nominations are for individuals who have not received any warning points during 2016, have shown outstanding understanding of the rules and always behaved maturely and appropriately in the community. If you are not sure if someone is eligible for the award, please ask staff before nominating!
  • You need to have a proof for the nomination, something that will back it up. It can be your own story, a thread, video or other media that would support the nomination.
  • Serious nominations only.
  • Permabanned players or players that have been on final warning in the last year are ineligible for nomination. If in doubt, ask staff for eligibility check.
  • A nominee needs 10 nominations before they qualify for the voting stage.
  • You can only post 1 nomination per award!

2. Nomination template

Only nominations using the following template will be accepted:

Nominee: 
Reason: 
Evidence: 

3. Award

The winner receives MVP rank and an award displayed on his profile.

4. Nominee: 

Lyca

Hank Krieger

Nominee: @Lyca

Reason: Although she has been a part of both The Masquerade and Coldwater, two fairly hostile groups who get in their fair share of firefights and hostile roleplay. Lyca plays on the server every single day for hours at a time since she joined the community. Her and her allies have been reported many times during her time in the community and she has never been found guilty of any rule breaks, both IC nor OOC. She has shown outstanding knowledge of the rules in times I have spoken with her personally and from what I have seen in the numerous reports she has been involved in.

Evidence: post history, in-game activity levels.

Reason: The above reason is spot on, she has been in two of the most hostile groups on the server. Both of which were involved in hostile situations daily, she has never received any warnings or points. She has a clear knowledge and understanding of the rules, demonstrated by the feedback she receives on the 'Staff feedback' thread. She is a great community helper that has a clear understanding of the rules. She is possibly one of the most active people in the community, being in more hostile situations every day than most. She has a general clean sheet throughout the community and has a general positive attitude and extremely nice person.

Evidence: Staff feedback thread, activity levels and post history.

Nominee: @Hank Krieger

Reason: Hank has been a member since 2013. Not only has he never recieved a single warning point, he has never been reported for any in game offense. He has consistently ran with some of the baddest motherfuckers on the server,  

Evidence: There is non because he has an absolute clean sheet.

Nominee: @mclolable
Reason: He is very active ingame but never caused any trouble or got found guilty in any reports, although the groups he was in are getting into alot of hostile situations and firefights.
Evidence:  Points history

Nominee: @Hank Krieger

Reason: Good RPer the times I've run across him, and his squeaky clean record says a lot about him after nearly 4 years in the community. Shame I wasn't in staff with him longer than I was.

Evidence: I guess lack of warning history despite his time here. 

Nominee:  @Hank Krieger
Reason: My definition of a model community member, has been here nearly 4 years and hasn't received a warning. Yet being active in discussions and ingame with some of the most bandit people.
Evidence: 0 warning history

Nominee:  @Plank
Reason: His sheet is teflon as he said himself, also speaks his mind I want to be him, the only problem is that I'm close, but not close enough to being Scottish.
Evidence:  0 warning history

Nominee: @mclolable

Reason: active enough on the forums without getting a single point, active enough in-game and hasn't received a single ban strike.

Evidence: his lack of warning history.

Reason: Not much to add from what Jabba and Castiel said. She is an amazing RolePlayer, and has been active within the community for a while now. She has yet to receive any warning points or banstrikes, she receives nothing but positive feedback in the staff thread and is an overall great addition to the DayZRP community. I feel like this award fits her well.

Evidence: 0% Warning history.

Nominee: @uSx

Reason: He played a hostile character for most of the year, used to get in initiates on daily basis, yet no fuck up from him. He hasn't got any points since 2013 when he joined, so I certainly do believe he is a great example of someone that has mastered the rules.

Evidence: His warning history.

Nominee: @Plank

Reason: He's been playing hostile characters since the start and he's never been in a report or got a single point on the forums, despite rolling with one of the most reported groups on the server.

Evidence: His warning history.

Reason: Played in countless hostile groups and still managed to maintain the blank slate and never get any points <3

Evidence: Warning history (or lack-of) and her in-game presence.

37 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Reason: Played in countless hostile groups and still managed to maintain the blank slate and never get any points <3

Evidence: Warning history (or lack-of) and her in-game presence.

Reason: Can agree, I have played with her in masq and she never broke any rules and prior to that never broke any rules, for playing in alot of hostile groups and getting no points thats oppressive 

Evidence: Masq report section 

Nomination: @Lyca

Reason: Basically agree with most people who nominated her. She's an awesome role model, and someone to look up to. She never breaks any rules, and makes sure everyone knows the rules. When I was in her group, she always dreamed about being a community helper, and that dream came true! She's been in a lot of hostile groups and manages to stay out of reports for the most part.

Evidence: Her warning history

Nominee: uSx

Reason: played one of the most aggressive, misogynistic, racist characters I have met, and despite multiple hostile actions managed to play it not only by the book, but also provided great RP in the process

Evidence: Warning points history.

Reason: She plays everyday and been in countless of hostile groups and has not been found guilty in any report.

Evidence: Warning points history..

Nominee: @Jewell

Reason: Has lead and been in two very good groups of this year and mod and has never been punished IG or on the forums

Evidence: warning history.

Nominee: @Hank Krieger

Reason: Hank has been a member since 2013. Not only has he never received a single warning point, he has never been reported for any in game offense. He has consistently ran with some of the baddest motherfuckers on the server,  

Evidence: There is none because he has an absolute clean sheet.

Reason: As others have stated above, she has been a part of Clowns and Coldwater, and has provided very unique roleplay in both groups (I can attest). Between in-depth emotional RP, and spot-on realistic medical roleplay, she is one of the best as far as roleplay is concerned. Additionally, she has recently attained a Support Position within the staff team, and has provided excellent services to the members of the community with efficient answers to questions and willingness to help in TeamSpeak. Lastly, while being support, she has also provided support in another way, by being there for both her friends and others who needed it. All stated, I nominate Lyca for Clean Sheet of the Year.

Evidence: Warning History (Which doesn't have anything in it), Attitude on Forums, Staff Activity, etc.

Nominee:  @Lyca

Reason:  An incredibly interesting individual, a unique roleplayer and a wonderful part of the community. Shes given awesome support in her position of staff and outside of it, being both an amazing friend and someone you can depend on.

Evidence: Attitude, lack of a warning history, abundant creativity in RP and on the forums, and her activity as staff.

Nominee: @Plank

Reason: He has gotten 0 points in his time in this community, he also has had 0 report verdicts appealed and points appealed, he has been playing hostile characters since he has joined and managed to keep himself out of trouble.

Evidence: warning history

Nominee: Mclolable

Reason: He is very active in game and has rolled around with some Friendly and hostile groups, throughout both he has received 0 ban strikes, He is also active on the forums and hasn't got any warning points from any of his posts

Evidence: His non-existent warning history 

21 hours ago, Species said:

Nominee:  @Hank Krieger
Reason: My definition of a model community member, has been here nearly 4 years and hasn't received a warning. Yet being active in discussions and ingame with some of the most bandit people.
Evidence: 0 warning history

I also support the nomination for Hank.

Reason: I'd say the same as Thumper. Hank personifies the perfect community member here at DayZRP.

Evidence: Again 0 Warning history

Nominee: @Chief

Reason: During the my time here this year I have never seen Chief in any reports, nor have I seen him do anything on the forums to cause him to receive warning points. He is a long standing member of this community, and as such it impresses me that he can be involved in discussions on the forums, and active in game and not not commit any rule breaks. He is an example of what an upstanding community member should aspire to be, and I respect him deeply for that. 

Evidence: Check his warning history, one might say its...clean