Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:13
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2016 Character of the Year nominations

2016 Character of the Year nominations  

231 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nominee: Sylvester todd 
Reason:  Set the standard for torture rp and never had more fun playing this game than when I played with him. Been arund for a while and everytime he gives great rp
Evidence:  Masq media thread or radio chatters 

Nominee: Sylvester Todd

Reason: he is the OG Clown and basically made the Torture scene amazing.

Evidence: Just look at any video involving Todd  and the masquerade media thread

Nominee: Grisha Petrov

Reason: The most iconic character I've met. He sticks to his goals and is known by both new and older members to the community, which allot of great characters seem to lack.

Evidence: His character page and all IC interactions

Nominee: Emile Lukas @Emile

Reason: Amazing role player, lovely aggressive character. Emile was a character in Liska that had various phases, known by many people, loved and hated at the same time.

Evidence: Forums, Playing with him in a group, the various liska videos.

Nominee: @The Spartan

Reason: After all the different characters I have met during my times in the server, Nora Wilson turns again out to be the unique. This character went through a huge progress which spartan covered up in great research and a lot of thought and effort. With the development of Nora, he brought text rp to a new level and combined it with the interesting characteristics and even developed a new kind of way to communicate through different whistle tunes. First she might appeared as 'the nice mute of the wolves' but anything she experienced during her time had a little impact on the character. All of this Spartan showed off in great stories giving his best to create her as the individual person she became on her run. She made a name in the servers. 

Evidence: Character Page , Extended Back Story, Travel Log 1Travel Log 2

Edited by Ron

As per the rules of the awards, anyone who is, or has been on final this past year (or permed) cannot be nominated for any award. 

c7f3ed1d1f847f956089ec12e0023433.png

Nominee: Emile Lukas @Emile

Reason: One of the best  aggressive character's I had the misfortune of falling out with. He was the villain one loves to hate.

Evidence: Forums,liska videos.

Nominee: Tequan Letron @dinozords
Reason: He is one of the very few people that can accurately pull of an African American, gang member character and one of the only I see do it. The character is extremely interesting and hilarious at times. If I walked into to town and saw him I would get excited because I knew some fun things would happen
Evidence:  In game encounters

Nominee: Ritch Aidel @BlackySnacky

Reason: As he was part of our dear MC, through-out its whole life span give or take, Ritch Aidel was the most enjoyable character to be around as he never failed to surprise you with whatever he could dig up from his mind. He was the funniest, yet saddest character if you look through his whole story; it's just a shame BlackySnacky doesn't have the time to complete it on his character-page. Truly an underrated and under-appreciated member of this community.

Evidence: Pagan Revenants MC and a lot of personal experience with the character.

Nominee:  Ritch Aidel @BlackySnacky

Reason: A member from a former group. With his sporadic intoxicated moments, somehow emotional RP, and scary initations my vote must go to Ritch Aidel. I would always ask for himself to join myself in-game due to his character. This character never failed to surprise, excite, scare, and entertain.

Evidence:  Personal experience.

Reason: This is hands down my favourite hostile character to ever rp with on the server. Emile was always the same consistent nationalist and provided terrific hostile rp. On top of this, he was one of the most interesting people to be a hostage to in my opinion. Emile always played Emile well and it was always fun to be around this character, no matter how friendly the encounter was.

Evidence: Previous personal experience.

Nominee: Dalton Low

Reason: Dalton is one of the few characters I've admired for a while, now. The character is very slick and smooth, and he can usually talk himself out of a firefight when he is outmatched. He plays the character amazing, and from personal experience I believe he is worth at least my nomination for Character of the Year.

Evidence: Personal experience and events from his own Youtube channel.

Nominee:  Ritch Aidel @BlackySnacky
Reason:  Hands down my favorite character on the entire server. From him being drunk and having fun to probably the most emotional and sad RP I've seen on the server.  He never seems to stop the surprises with what he can do with that character.
Evidence:  Personal experience with the character.

Reason: This is hands down my favourite hostile character to ever rp with on the server. Emile was always the same consistent nationalist and provided terrific hostile rp. On top of this, he was one of the most interesting people to be a hostage to in my opinion. Emile always played Emile well and it was always fun to be around this character, no matter how friendly the encounter was.

Evidence: Previous personal experience.

Reason: This is a biased opinion, but he was the heart of the Liska when playing this character. Emile put so much time, dedication and effort into this character and made one of the most entertaining characters I have ever experienced on this server. I was so lucky to have him in our group, we were so lucky that he stuck around and god damn it you were one of the best hostile characters we ever had on this server.

Evidence: 

Nominee: Anton Riger
Reason: I've RPed with this character on two different characters, and I have been with the character off and on since around June. It has been interesting to see the development and it's kept me invested in my future story lines. 
Evidence: Personal experience and radio chatter

Nominee: Babajide Imamu @DukeSavior

Reason: Definitely one of the best character out there. Excellent accent, story... All in all i'm not going to be describing everything about him but i'm going to point out a problem about it and thats that the char is fairly new to the Dayzrp but still from what i've seen in-game i was completely stunned by the way that char was portrayed.

Evidence: Personal experiences mostly.

Nominee: John Waters @The Marshal

Reason: I have known him for sometime and I have always been impressed by his ability to RP. I am sure some in the community have heard the name John Waters or "The Marshal" IC. I wish I could have the ability to vote for more people as I have seen incredible roleplay this year but Marshal's character stands out, especially within the last few months. I have never experienced so much emotion when he found out his IC wife was dead, the results afterwards, following his downward spiral and almost Neganing his whole friends/family, just to name a few things his character has done.

Evidence: Personal experience and radio chatter posts

Nominee: Daniel Black @Jake
Reason: Every encounter with Mr Black is like meeting Bronson ( Or at least the depiction he has been given in popular media ) and its great. My nomination would have gone to RichTea for his portrayal of his character Edward Jaeger ( Basically Ronnie Kray ) but Mr Black has grown on me recently. All in all characters like these are one of the reasons why I continue to put so many hours in to DayZRP.
Evidence: Personal encounters in-game and media spread all across the forums.

Nominee: Elizabeth Romero
Reason:   I have been rolling with Ellie for a long time now and we have gone trough a lot of stuff together.  Ellie is an overall interesting character and for some reason, she reminds me of a good old friend of mine (she is not a murder tho)      
Evidence:   IG interactions/ personal experience            

Nominee: lyca orlow

reason: every time i play with lyca, be it hostile roleplay or having great internal roleplay its a unique and great time. Before i even started playing with her i heard stories of her actions all across chernarus and even been on the bad side of some of those truely lyca has been a huge inspiration to my role play and most likely will continue to be for the foreseeable future 

Evidence : in game experience, many radio chatters, and personal experience 

Reason:  The man went from dragging me around by a chain naked, to being my bae. Excellent bromance, excellent RP. His ashes and tattoo will stay with me till I die.
Evidence:

Reason: I had allot of run ins with Emile, when I played several characters such as Lankin (Also running around with Jakob at the time), William.... and he made me feel uncomfortable and scared every time I met him, OOC as well as IC.

Evidence: Personal Interactions with him and the rest of Liska.

Voting Starts now!

Those with 10 nominations or the top 3 nominations are vying for your votes!

Nominee: Danial Black

Reason: Have come across him once in game, but I've seen a few videos with Mr Black on Youtube.

Evidence: Personal IG Experience and Youtube.