Server time: 2019-05-22, 03:52
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2016 Character of the Year nominations

2016 Character of the Year nominations  

231 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2016 Character of the Year

1. Rules and Requirements

• Nominations are for individuals who have created the best, most unique and interesting character in game.
  • You need to have a proof for the nomination in form of your personal experience with the character and a link to the character page.
  • Serious nominations only.
  • Permabanned players or players that have been on final warning in the last year are ineligible for nomination. If in doubt, ask staff for eligibility check.
  • A nominee needs 10 nominations before they qualify for the voting stage.
  • You can only post 1 nomination per award!

2. Nomination template

Only nominations using the following template will be accepted:

Nominee: 
Reason: 
Evidence: 

3. Award

The winner receives MVP rank and an award displayed on his profile.

3. Nominees

Character Grisha Petrov played by Blitz

Nominee: Grisha Petrov
Reason: Fantastic character. Amazing character development all through the year, been a part of many groups. Always has a piece of the pie no matter what it is. If you're doing any kind of business on the server, it's likely that Grisha Petrov will make a profit somehow. You cannot go a day in the server without hearing this man's name.
Evidence: Lore, information supplied on character page, various radio chatters and videos dotted throughout the website.

Nominee: Grisha petrov
Reason: One of the most versatile and astute characters in DayZRP. His ability to carry out his business and maintain a reputation with most organizations within the server is extremely impressive. Arguably the most powerful man on the server, the character development is amazing and has associated himself with most groups within the community. There is no one who does not know Grisha Petrov and his influence.
Evidence: Lore - Has various radio chatter posts and threads - The information provided on his character page

Nominee:  Grisha Petrov
Reason:  Easily one of the most iconic well known members this year; if not one of the most in Standalone. Alot of old names people pick up after they have been around awhile; but Grisha is generally well known among alot of new players which I think is something fairly unique. I think he would give Joffery a run for his money any day of the week.
Evidence: The eye witness testimony of anyone who has logged into the server in the last year. 

Nominee: Grisha Petrov
Reason: If something major happened in the last year, Grisha Petrov was probably there, and probably had something to do with it. He is known to just about every major group that has existed in the last year, and has manipulated events in his favour numerous times. 
Evidence: lore, in-game interactions.

Nominee: Grisha Petrov @Blitz
Reason: Grisha Petrov is an extremely iconic character who has been involved in many IC events over the past year and interacts with more of the community than most through his mercenary company. 
Evidence: More than enough provided in the other nominations above.

Reason: He is a well diversed and well developed character. He is also a very well known character and his ballads echo throughout all of Chernarus. Out of all the different and varied characters that I have met throughout my several months on the server, Grisha Petrov's is one of the only ones that has come up from start to finish.
Evidence: His character has a well developed Lore  

Edited by mclolable

Reason: This character is one of if not the most known character within the community since I've joined and from what I've read even further back, every time a large group has been around Grisha has always been following close behind or mentioned. The best character I have come across within any RP server/ community thus far.

Evidence: Just read above and below, no doubt this won't be his last nomination.

Reason: Same as above. Excellent character. I don't go a day in-game without hearing his name.

Evidence: It'd be a repeat of what's up there.

Reason: Same as everyone else's reason.

Evidence: His lore and every IG interaction with him.

Reason: The most active and realistic character that I've met this year, no matter the situation, no matter the time of the year, if something major was happening Grisha Petrov was involved in some way shape or form. He's one of the only people that actually sticks to his character's ideals/goals and never lets them go, even for an IG advantage. Plus everything else that has been mentioned by everyone above. Outstanding character, love playing with him, no matter the group.

Evidence:  His lore and every IG interaction I've had with him in the past year. 

Reason: Pretty much everything said above. 
Evidence: IG interactions and lore

Reason: A Character that stuck to his goals, the character development of Greeha from a simple bodyguard to a well known mercenary throughout the year was brilliant to see. You could always be sure to bump into him carrying out some mercenary work around the RP hubs. Furthermore, he'd always find a way to include other characters in his character quests and stories. Best npc 2016

Evidence:  His lore, many many experiences and his contributions to radio threads

Update!

With the last two nominations Grisha Petrov has received 12 nominations for character of the year, and is eligible for voting and will be added on the OP of this thread.

To avoid anyone wasting their nominations, we ask that your nominations go to another nominee instead. So that we can give everyone a fair chance at a running. If you do not wish to nominate anyone else. Please hold it for later, any further nomination for Grisha Petrov will have no effect on the end result.

Nominee: Sten Swein (http://www.dayzrp.com/profile/2085-echo/ aka Roman/Dad)

Reason: One of the best characters I've run into. Constant great and immersive RP. Last time I personally encountered him, we talked nonstop for around an hour without a pause in the conversation. Don't know I can say the same about anyone else I've encountered as of late. Overall, I've only had great experiences with him in game. 

Evidence: Personal encounters

Nominee: Emile Lukas @Emile

Reason: Honestly, probably my favorite person to run into IG. I miss our love hate relationship :( You played this character amazingly, was one of the most entertaining characters I've ever run into. He was so stupid, but it made him lovable. The way you played this character made me excited for everytime I ran into you and somehow usually ended up in a fist fight or some sort of argument. Along with the top notch screaming into your mic RP during hostilities, Emile would easily be one of my top choices to have at my side. As much as I hate that he's dead, the way you ended the story line was really well done and created a lot of RP from his death along with the other Liska members.

Evidence: IG Stuff, probably a lot of videos out there of him.

Nominee: Jack Edwards @ToeZ

Reason: Best torture RP I've seen and hes funny as fuck in game plus he keeps a jar of peoples toes that he has cut off.

Evidence: Personal Encounters

Nominee: Daniel Black @Jake(sassy)

Reason: Became notorious in game and led the group Alba 19, which was well known by many. A unique character with his beliefs and has some brilliant initiations

Evidence: Personal Encounters, Lore and Stories page, Alba 19 group page

Edited by ThatRyanGuy

Nominee: @Jake Mr Black

Reason: Mr Black as character became quite know on the server and it didn't take long. It is really unique character along with Alba 19 group he created and lead. I have always enjoyed every IG interaction I had with him and still am looking forward for more in the future.

Evidence: IG interactions (a lot of them), Alba 19

3 hours ago, Strider said:

Reason: The most active and realistic character that I've met this year, no matter the situation, no matter the time of the year, if something major was happening Grisha Petrov was involved in some way shape or form. He's one of the only people that actually sticks to his character's ideals/goals and never lets them go, even for an IG advantage. Plus everything else that has been mentioned by everyone above. Outstanding character, love playing with him, no matter the group.

Evidence:  His lore and every IG interaction I've had with him in the past year. 

I also nominate Grisha Petrov for the same reasons.

Blitz has honestly impressed me with this character. The guy gives it his all every time.  I will be the first one to tip my hat to him.

Evidence: See Striders

Nominee: Mr black

Reason : Is lit and became notorious with all the shit he's done

Evidence : His lore and ig interaction

Edit: Grisha already got enough nominations mb

Edited by Keedz

Nominee: Chris Burnside @Kris

Reason: My character Joseph and his character had some great RP back in the day. I laughed my ass off every time I met this character. 10/10

Evidence: Personal encounters

Nominee: Mack James by Cipher

Reason: One of my favorite people to meet in game, provides amazing role play every time, and he has helped play a major role in developing my character

Evidence:  His in game actions and radio chatters.

9 minutes ago, Leon_Idas said:

Nominee: Mack James by Cipher

Reason: One of my favorite people to meet in game, provides amazing role play every time, and he has helped play a major role in developing my character

Evidence:  His in game actions and radio chatters.

My nomination and reason.

Nominee: Scott Barnaby @Frosty

Reason: Have rolled around with him a ton in game and it honestly feels like I'm playing with a little kid. His voice is spot on, his actions are those of a child, and all around he ultimately knows how to play the character extremely well. Surprised I haven't seen him here yet.

Evidence: Personal experience