Server time: 2019-03-22, 00:54 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2016 Best Thread of the Year nominations

2016 Best Thread of the Year  

199 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2016 Best Thread of the Year

1. Rules and Requirements

• Nominations are for individuals who have created the best thread on DayZRP forums. All forum categories except for Off-topic section are eligible.
  • You need to provide a reasoning and proof for the nomination - a link to the thread is required.
  • Serious nominations only.
  • Permabanned players or players that have been on final warning in the last year are ineligible for nomination. If in doubt, ask staff for eligibility check.
  • A nominee needs 10 nominations before they qualify for the voting stage.
  • You can only post 1 nomination per award!

2. Nomination template

Only nominations using the following template will be accepted:

Nominee: 
Reason: 
Evidence: 

3. Award

The winner receives MVP rank and an award displayed on his profile.

4. Nominees

Nolan for his guide

Nominee: @Storm's - Bring Back LiF Thread 

Reason: This helped revive one of the most awesome side projects in DayZRP history. The poll says it well as well as the fact that our numbers on the daily reach 30+ during the week. This thread gave us something truly new and with it, events, a dedicated team and countless hours of fun.

Evidence:

b1e4e5c1d9.jpg

Nominee: @Nolan

Reason: One of the best guides out there for people wanting to write a Chernarussian character. It is in great detail and gives many alternatives out there for the players.

Evidence: Responses that are provided and all the people that have learnt how to RP out chernarussian characters thanks to that thread.

Reason: Look at the writing he has done here. He's put more effort in than the LM team :))). The guide is amazing and informative.
Evidence: 

Nominee: Sofie

Reason: Her 'Realistic use of medicine' thread is one of the most in depth threads in DayZRP. There was a desperate need for a guide like this, medical RP was one of the most common poorly executed RP styles on the server. This thread has opened a window for a large portion of new medical RPers, creating a thread addressing common issues and concentrated research. Including facts, tips, diagrams, pictures and interviews to assist medical RPers, this thread has made a noticeable difference to medical RP in the server.

Evidence: Realistic use of medicine

Nominee: Sofie

Reason: Outstanding guide on medical RP, a cornerstone for any roleplayer that wants to take medical RP to the next level in my opinion. I personally have learned much from this guide and there is a ton of effort that went into every paragraph written in there. Just an amazing and very in-depth guide that deserves recognition.

Evidence: http://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/64820-realistic-use-of-medicine-in-dayzrp/

Nominee: @Sofie

Reason: Personally after reading through her thread it gave me more of a in depth on how certain types of wounds should be played out as others can agree a lot of time was put into said thread and a lot of information and facts can be taken from it to further peoples RP styles when coming to medical RP. As mentioned by Jabba this thread helped mold a large portion of the communities medical RP for the better.

Evidence: 

Nominee: @Nolan

Reason: Best guide ever.

Evidence: http://www.dayzrp.com/guides/roleplay/nolans-guide-to-roleplaying-as-a-chernarussian-r7/

Reason: He killed it with his guide. It helped a lot of people play chernarussian characters the right way, indirectly improving the RP on the server.

Evidence: 

Reason: His guide on playing as a Chernarussian is lit tbh.

Evidence: this 

Edited by PatZ

Nominee: @Shadows

Reason: his "scheduled logout" guide he made a few months back was very good. I thought it was a very unique guide to make and very useful for emergencies. It was only recently remade. I feel this guide was underappreciated and definitely deserves to be nominated at the very least.

Evidence: Remade GuideOld Guide

Nominee: Sofie

Reason: Outstanding guide on medical RP, a cornerstone for any roleplayer that wants to take medical RP to the next level in my opinion. I personally have learned much from this guide and there is a ton of effort that went into every paragraph written in there. Just an amazing and very in-depth guide that deserves recognition.

Evidence: http://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/64820-realistic-use-of-medicine-in-dayzrp/

Nominee: @Shadows
Reason:  The guide is very helpful and I had no idea about this until i just read it
Evidence:   Remade Guide

Reason: As a nurse I approve this ;) Very detailed information in general and game specific. Helps to understand how to play certain things out for a doc or nurse, as well as the possible patient.

Evidence: Realistic use of medicine in DayZRP

Reason: Spent ages into her guide. She deserves a lot of credit for it. I've never seen so many pages and such detail when it comes to a guide.

Evidence: Realistic use of medicine in DayZRP

Reason: I just lit + what was said above already ^^

Evidence: This

Nominee: @Nolan

Reason: Pretty much what everyone said above. He put an incredible amount of work into his thread and, in my opinion, deserves every bit of this award.

Evidence:

Edited by TheSkyRider

Reason: His guide seriously helped me with my first chernarussian character, and would ultimately ensure my success as a chernarussian RPer.

Evidence: 

@Nolan has received 10 nominations and will be eligible for the voting process.

Voting Starts now!

Those with 10 nominations or the top 3 nominations are vying for your votes!