Server time: 2017-10-18, 11:19
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Aerodax

Logged in and broke my leg, also was knocked out

Question

Aerodax    0

I logged in a few minutes ago, my leg was broken and I'm almost dead.. Can anyone role me back like 2 minutes ASAP?

- Died at: 9:00 PM GMT +1

- Edit. I'm dead. I'm really annoyed and I need rolling back asap.. Please guys

10 answers to this question

Stubbles    0

I highly doubt this is possible, but if all else fails jump on TS And see if a Freemedic will help you.

Hello!

This is the wrong location for this sort of issue. It should be placed in the Troubleshooting forum.

However, the staff generally does not roll back characters that are injured or die as a result of a bug. Sadly, these types of issues are something we're forced to deal with given the game's unstable nature.

You can, however, put out an IC "SOS" call on IRC and, if you're lucky, the person that responds will be friendly!

Aerodax    0

I'm dead.. I can't go in IRC I just need an admin to check the damn logs as I was TP'd, my friends cant even see the body..

Guest MARTiN   
Guest MARTiN

Rumor on the seas says that this happends when you alt + f4

Guest Nookington   
Guest Nookington

He didn't Alt f4, He was just joining after the server restart. There was no reason to alt f4.

Aerodax    0

Martin, I logged in after the restart and I was spawned into the air and almost died. At this point, as I had a massive timer I DC'd and went into the lobby. When I logged back in I was dead. What do you expect me to do? Sit there and die to a bug??

Sadly, deaths due to bugs happen from time to time. I've died to far more stupid things than being teleported and breaking my legs.

Nobody is exempt from deaths due to bugs. However, you are permitted to return to the area you died in and you are well within your rights to pretend it never happened in-character since it was bug-related and thus NLR does not apply. :)

That's one of the benefits to the roleplay here, is that bug-related deaths aren't "canon", so to speak.

Aerodax    0

My body isn't there. I don't know why but my friends cant find it and they logged off for the restart the same place I did.

Just meet back up with them at the trade post, or another suitable location. Unfortunately, if enough time has passed or there was a restart, the body will no longer be there. Also, logging out of the game while unconscious or falling from an exceptional height can sometimes delete bodies or otherwise make them inaccessible.