Server time: 2017-08-21, 19:52

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Magnus Fäller

Can I open a Clan myself?

Question

Guest Magnus Fäller   
Guest Magnus Fäller

Hi, everyone.

I´ve got a question about the Clans. Can I open a Clan for me and my friends only, or is this forbidden? It would be a Clan just for me and my friends, that we can be recognized (Hehe). I would be glad about an answer, thank you.

5 answers to this question

Powdermen    0

Yeah, creating the XML is hard but do-able. And creating a story and nicely looking forum-thread will take you some time but is once again very do-able :)

Jackerz101    0

Hi, everyone.

I´ve got a question about the Clans. Can I open a Clan for me and my friends only, or is this forbidden? It would be a Clan just for me and my friends, that we can be recognized (Hehe). I would be glad about an answer, thank you.

Anyone can open a clan, go to "Clan Panel Alpha - Testing" and just follow what it says to do (Clan name, etc.)

Welcome.

Yeah, creating the XML is hard but do-able. And creating a story and nicely looking forum-thread will take you some time but is once again very do-able :)

True, but the XML is not needed to own a clan, just for you to be recognized in-gam (which is what clans are for so..). I did not know how to make the XML myself, so I had a patient person do it for me xD

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

If you are on an operation with your clan, you need a clan tag and clan skin.

Reacher    0

Donation skins aren't necessary, but some groups select specific skins to use as a clan, so as to make it easier to identify one another in various situations.

Alternatively, we have many, many clans, each with different goals and focuses... perhaps look to see if you and your friends could fit into one of the many already on the server?

Guest Callum J   
Guest Callum J

Hi, everyone.

I could help you with the XML code add me on Skype PM me you SKYPE name I will call you and help if you want? :D