NVFL S1 Vybore 21:50-22:00

Server and location: Server 1 Vybore

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 21:50-22:00

Your in game name: Jasha Kusmin

Names of allies involved: Samatha Singer,  and Jack Spark,theodor woisdae

Name of suspect/s: Logs Will Show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): No

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): No

Detailed description of the events:  So We have to Decide to Initiate on two Guys after he has Try to Apply a Splint on his Friend after i Have Drop the Initiation on  them one have Decide to put out a Grenade try too unpin it end i shoot him after this his friend had comply but after i shoot his friend he stand upp putt his hands down and get also shoot for no Comply

Edited by Kunkka

After we had Initiate on off them has pull out a Grenade to kill all of us but shark was faster and killt the men with the Grenade after this his friend first has comply but after we killt his friend he has putt his hands down and get also shoot for no comply.

When we inichiatet the two player on of them putt out a grenade and try too unpin it shark has killt him after the kill the second guy stands up and putt his hands down and get killt too.

Connect/Disconnect logs:

Spoiler

17:43:51 | Player "Jasha Kusmin" is connected (id=)
21:25:45 | Player "Jasha Kusmin"(id=) has been disconnected

17:17:05 | Player "Samantha Singer" is connected (id=)
21:42:16 | Player "Samantha Singer"(id=) has been disconnected

17:34:41 | Player "Jack Spark" is connected (id=)
-No disconnect logs-

20:41:12 | Player "Theodor Woisdae" is connected (id=)
22:02:22 | Player "Theodor Woisdae"(id=) has been disconnected

20:20:11 | Player "Axel Blake" is connected (id=)
-No disconnect logs-

20:16:09 | Player "Ray chambers" is connected (id=)
21:38:58 | Player "Ray chambers"(id=) has been disconnected

Chat logs:
N/A

Hit logs:

Spoiler

20:50:31 | "Jasha Kusmin(uid=) SHOT Axel Blake(uid=) by AK74 into head."
20:50:31 | "Jasha Kusmin(uid=) SHOT Axel Blake(uid=) by AK74 into head."
20:50:33 | "Jasha Kusmin(uid=) SHOT Ray chambers(uid=) by AK74 into leftarm."
20:50:34 | "Jasha Kusmin(uid=) SHOT Ray chambers(uid=) by AK74 into Chest."
20:50:34 | "Jasha Kusmin(uid=) SHOT Ray chambers(uid=) by AK74 into leftarm."

Kill logs:

Spoiler

20:50:31 | Player "Axel Blake"(id=) has been killed by player "Jasha Kusmin"(id=)
20:50:34 | Player "Ray chambers"(id=) has been killed by player "Jasha Kusmin"(id=)

Calling in @Kieran_HalesAxel Blake, @boshchrissy86Ray chambers to post their full point of view.

@boshchrissy86 will be tempbanned until they provide a point of view due to forum inactivity.

i did  put my hands on my head then i got kill i do not no why i did what you tell me to do that it 

Edited by boshchrissy86

1 minute ago, boshchrissy86 said:

i did  put my hands on my head then i got kills i do not no why i did what you tell me to do that it 

We require a FULL and detailed point of view.

5 minutes ago, boshchrissy86 said:

i did  put my hands on my head then i got kill i do not no why i did what you tell me to do that it 

Yeah first you putt your hands up but after we killt the first guys you have putt your hands Down and stand up 4 off us have seen this and thats why i have killt you for no Comply and it was good that i have done it because you had a grenade too in your backback so i think you would try the same think that the first guy have tryed

Edited by Kunkka

i did not put my hands down stand up i just when am my knees with my hands on my head an i just seen 3 of you there that it an i did not seen if he have a grenade out an yea one in my bag i will not try as it was more of u there and i did not no you kill him 

-User was warned for this post-

5 minutes ago, boshchrissy86 said:

i did not put my hands down stand up i just when am my knees with my hands on my head an i just seen 3 of you there that it an i did not seen if he have a grenade out an yea one in my bag i will not try as it was more of u there and i did not no you kill him 

We still require you to post a full and detailed point of view, which requires you to post more than just a few sentences at a time. You will remain tempbanned until you provide what we've asked for.

hi there, ok checking them kill logs you killed us 2 seconds apart, which in 2 seconds bosh could not of stood up and sat back down while taking his hands down the game isnt stable enough to do an animation that fast, so theres your first lie, also you had to kill me within them 2 seconds 

ok so me and bosh had been traveling with these people for sometime, when we got in the house bosh had a bad ankle, so i fixed his leg,

then i turned around and heard 1 of them begin to initiate on us they told us to put are hands up, my character did some sort of animation because i tied boshs leg up then they killed me and then killed bosh by the logs showing... my character had a grenade in his hand because i was RPing that boshs character loves smoke it was a smoke grenade so after i used the splint he pulled it back out, then they shot me without any communication all they said was put your hands up, the game needs time to switch between animations so this is the reason for it, if anything we should be reporting you for KOS basically. because you didnt RP a robbery didnt give us time to comply 

ok sorry let me try again, so i was in the house and i was RPing i was on drugs.... and my character loved teddy bears and smoke, my leg was hurting so i was calling out for axel(kieran) to come find me he was in the street throwingf smoke grenades for me, and then he found me

so he came in and helped my leg by strapping it then i heard the people we had been with for the past 2 hours come in the house, i heard one of them shout put your hands up so i complied and put my hands on my head is was kneeling at the time, then before i knew it all i could hear was gun fire then a messaging saying you are dead...........

now these people cannot lie about this RP seen as we were with them for about 2 hours or something , and weve RPed with them previous with these same characters, my character basically thinks hes a turtle when hes on drugs and loves teddy bears and smoke, he keeps going missing so axel finds him, its a strange RP but i enjoy it, and these people seemed to aswell at the time, but given the times in them kill logs my character did no animation like they say also there is only 2 seconds apart between kills, everyone reading this must realise you can put your hands on your head stand up sit down and lower your arms in 2 seconds plus when someone is also being killed in them 2 seconds

21 minutes ago, Kieran_Hales said:

hi there, ok checking them kill logs you killed us 2 seconds apart, which in 2 seconds bosh could not of stood up and sat back down while taking his hands down the game isnt stable enough to do an animation that fast, so theres your first lie, also you had to kill me within them 2 seconds 

ok so me and bosh had been traveling with these people for sometime, when we got in the house bosh had a bad ankle, so i fixed his leg,

then i turned around and heard 1 of them begin to initiate on us they told us to put are hands up, my character did some sort of animation because i tied boshs leg up then they killed me and then killed bosh by the logs showing... my character had a grenade in his hand because i was RPing that boshs character loves smoke it was a smoke grenade so after i used the splint he pulled it back out, then they shot me without any communication all they said was put your hands up, the game needs time to switch between animations so this is the reason for it, if anything we should be reporting you for KOS basically. because you didnt RP a robbery didnt give us time to comply 

Report me? For that you Dont have Time too Comply? Dude you have pick out a Grenade and start to Unpin it 3 Of us have seen this so stop Lying men feels bad that we dont have a Video

Server and location: server 1 vybor 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 28/12/2016

Your in game name: axel blake

Names of allies involved: ray chambers 

Name of suspect/s:  Jasha Kusmin, Samantha Singer Theodor Woisdae

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): n/a

Detailed description of the events: ok so this is a counter report to the one against us, 

as stated in the previous report we were Rping with ray being on drugs looking for teddy bears, we had been Rping with these people for sometime so they knew the Rp we were doing, boshs character loved teddy bears and smoke so i had about 6 smoke grenades that i had traded for this RP, so we were in the town vybor when bosh could be heard shouting to my character these people were in the town helping me search for him so i located him in a house down the road from the warehouses, his leg was injured and i had a splint so a began strapping it up, i had my smoke grenades hot keyed for this RP so i could get them easy, once i finished strapping the leg i heard one of the people shout for us to put are hands on are heads, my character did some strange animation after he finished strapping the leg as if he was strapping it again, this game is so glitchy that these things happen i understand thats why the game is still in alpha, but from me doing this i didn't have a chance to get my hands on my head until the animation finished in which time i was shot and killed, and then bosh was straight after judging by the kill logs, they didn't give us enough time to comply to there demands and they didnt take in to consideration i was in the middle of an animation for me to do another, they game takes awhile to switch between animations, and 2 seconds clearly isnt enough for me to do this, the only communication they said was put your hands on your head and that was all then they shot us and killed us, now i see that as bad RP, robbery and basically KOS not a single person spoke apart from that "put your hands up" im guessing they were communicating through TS at the time because there was no communication between them other than this 

30 minutes ago, Kunkka said:

Report me? For that you Dont have Time too Comply? Dude you have pick out a Grenade and start to Unpin it 3 Of us have seen this so stop Lying men feels bad that we dont have a Video

no grenade was unpinned at all, i was in the middle of an animation, and you opened fire on us the only thing you said was put your hands on your head then killed me and chris within 2 seconds, you didnt attempt to RP the robbery you just killed us, you oviouslt play this game? you cant say you havent realised thats it can be buggy in some animations were it will continue to do it or your character will keep punching or wont jump, the game is full of bugs and animations are one of them thats why the game is still in alpha because of the bugs, you didnt give enough time for us to respond to your demands bosh responded as he stated and you killed him? why did you kill bosh your story doesnt make sense, the animations you stated bosh did couldnt of been done in that amount of time, so therefore you shouldnt of killed him he didnt try to pull a gun didnt do nothing just sat there with his hands on his head and my character was stuck in an animation so i couldnt comply with in the little time we had so when my character was finishing his animation you shot me thats why id report you because its basically KOS

26 minutes ago, Kieran_Hales said:

no grenade was unpinned at all, i was in the middle of an animation, and you opened fire on us the only thing you said was put your hands on your head then killed me and chris within 2 seconds, you didnt attempt to RP the robbery you just killed us, you oviouslt play this game? you cant say you havent realised thats it can be buggy in some animations were it will continue to do it or your character will keep punching or wont jump, the game is full of bugs and animations are one of them thats why the game is still in alpha because of the bugs, you didnt give enough time for us to respond to your demands bosh responded as he stated and you killed him? why did you kill bosh your story doesnt make sense, the animations you stated bosh did couldnt of been done in that amount of time, so therefore you shouldnt of killed him he didnt try to pull a gun didnt do nothing just sat there with his hands on his head and my character was stuck in an animation so i couldnt comply with in the little time we had so when my character was finishing his animation you shot me thats why id report you because its basically KOS

I Have say putt your hands up and dont try anything stupit but you have try to unpin a grenade what for a grenade I dont care you had time to comply but you have dicide to unpin a grenade that seems for me you dont want comply, you friend had first comply and putt his hands up butt after we killt you he has putt his hands down stand up and move then he get also shoot, 4 guys have point guns at you put you have think its a good plan to put a grenade out and try too unpin it, yes i shoot you in the middle of the animation because i am not dumb i know the animation pretty good so it was your fault.

2 minutes ago, Kunkka said:

you friend had first comply and putt his hands up butt after we killt you he has putt his hands down stand up and move then he get also shoot

really you killed me and killed bosh in 2 seconds but he managed to do this now....... im not posting anymore until its reviewed, thanks

@boshchrissy86 Your tempban has been lifted. Please keep an eye on this report. 

Merged as this is the same situation. @Kieran_Hales a separate report is not required, all potential rule breaks will be covered in this report.

Does anyone involved have video evidence?

One side says a grenade was pulled and the other says no such thing. It is apparent that one of you is lying, so now is the time to tell us the truth.

3 minutes ago, Castiel said:

Does anyone involved have video evidence?

One side says a grenade was pulled and the other says no such thing. It is apparent that one of you is lying, so now is the time to tell us the truth.

Its sad that we dont have a Video of the Situation but i can say he was in the Animation of unpin a grenade so thats why he get shoot and his friend has putt his hands down after we killt the first so i dont lying its now on the Staff side what the think about that but keep in mind 4 guys have aim with guns of the to guys so i dont know why he try in i house to pull a grenade he get also killt 

i can say i am not lying as i did Comply and i did not no how i can put my hands down in the 2 seconds when you kill kieran then kill me as i did not no  you kill him an not seen what he have in his hands at the time and you did not says not to me after you kill him 

6 minutes ago, boshchrissy86 said:

i can say i am not lying as i did Comply and i did not no how i can put my hands down in the 2 seconds when you kill kieran then kill me as i did not no  you kill him an not seen what he have in his hands at the time and you did not says not to me after you kill him 

How often i must say the same things? One of you have try too unpin a grenade thats clear not trying to Comply so he get shoot and the outer guy has his hands behind his head putt after we killt the guy that has try to upin the grenade the outer guy has putt his hands down and get on his knees so what should i do whait that the outer guy try the same stupid thing? No so i Have decide too kill him too because he dont follow the commands to put the hands up so thats the last time i Repeat that now its on Staff side.

Edited by Kunkka

i said i wasn't going to comment anymore to this, but you keep repeatedly lying about this check the kill logs before you post again you killed me and Chris in 2 seconds apart my character was in an animation for fixing Chris's leg which you no as you were there and initiated while i was doing so.

no pin in the grenade was pulled at all the only grenades i had on me were smoke grenades in which we spoke about  in RP on why i had them, you initiated while i was in an animation my character turned while doing it and began doing the animation again which ive already stated above, and before i could even cancel the animation to put my hands up you opened fire on me, in the time of doing this....... your words ( Chris stood up kneeled back down putting his hands up then down, you then changed it and said he began to move,... all in 2 seconds im sorry but come on that a little surreal for a game with so many bugs and glitches, with extremely slow animations to be able to do so many things in 2 seconds , you've changed what happened a few times, i really wish i had of video'd the situation to prove this, i now have a video program to prevent things like this happening again, but thats not the point, and the point of pulling a smoke grenade what would i have actually done with 3 people aiming guns at us? im not that magic and i was enjoying my RP, so would rather not of been killed, the logs clearly show you didnt give time for anyone to RP 1 person shouted 1 line then you opened for..... how is that Rping a robbery really,

like ive said id rather leave it here i believe ive said enough on the situation now, to the point of repeating myself over, kunkka im not being funny but you need to re think on what actually happened and tell the truth because the logs dont lie, you claim alot happened in 2 seconds....

thanks again i hope this can be sorted soon.