Server time (UTC): 2020-01-18, 10:28 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@miss_natculaFinally got to meet Hilde today. Was an enjoyable experience, I hope you enjoyed meeting Thomas and Buck. 

13 hours ago, Drbeans said:

@APositiveJade Wrenn n Bern are always fun, you know that already but still I promise to play more when I get my own pc ;-; ❤️ 

@PropaGandalf Starting off the night with some relatively lackluster rp (and maybe getting destroyed by wolves as soon as I logged on...), it was very fun to meet you up the road and travel with you up to NWAF! Martin was actually fun to talk to and was a great addition to Wrenn & Bern's complaining crew 

@VikingHunter and co. You all were a hoot and great company, hope you didn't die to all the gunfire on the way back to your base with your building slave❤️ Enjoyed our roleplay though! I finally got those gloves 😎

To the boys @ the soup kitchen, was nice meeting you! Finally got to meet some of Bernie's bitches

@marrysum289 (aka Ronald Mcdonald), was great seeing you again - glad to see Frisk is still kicking around! Luckily, no threats from Wrenn this time and actually pretty glad you remembered her!!

@Rami What a way to end the night lol, Rami was an absolute trip to rp with - clearly we are still in 2005 😂 Hope to see you again in rp and am looking forward to figuring out more clues to your mystery!

Was funny lol. I had to hold in my laugh when i saw Rim shooting with a shotgun.. Sorry Rim i don't wanna be rude. Hope to see you guys again, you defenitely are fun to play with.

@TewudinHad a nice hostage roleplay with you, too bad i couldn't get the hostage takers

9 minutes ago, SynO said:

@TewudinHad a nice hostage roleplay with you, too bad i couldn't get the hostage takers

It was nice, indeed. Especially the way your character was adamant on taking my place. Such bravery! 😄

Perhaps I should have stayed with @Aristocrat and his crew as I died shortly after I left them. 😅 They saved me from a hoard, ever so kind. Great interaction and the uniforms, A++ ...I hope to run into you again! 

assassins creed redcoats GIF

@Georgia Banks, it was our utmost pleasure to assist. Thank you for your kind words regarding the uniform, I shall pass your compliments along to my tailor. I'm terribly sorry to learn of your ghastly demise, would that we had not abandoned you to your fate. Hopefully you won't be feeling quite so deceased the next time we meet.

Edited by Aristocrat

Great meeting the legendary @Sung and also @Cow! The whole Prud Lake is coming up quite nice ! Let's see what the future has prepared for it !

Also nice meeting with @Joe's A&J Company 🙂 Hopefully we could sort out some business in the future !

And last but not least @Chriso0911, a very nice and quirky character ! You gave me some doubts at first, but in the end you proved yourself alright ! Keep it up and if you need help, ask around !

On 12/5/2019 at 2:11 AM, Drbeans said:

@APositiveJade Wrenn n Bern are always fun, you know that already but still I promise to play more when I get my own pc ;-; ❤️ 

@PropaGandalf Starting off the night with some relatively lackluster rp (and maybe getting destroyed by wolves as soon as I logged on...), it was very fun to meet you up the road and travel with you up to NWAF! Martin was actually fun to talk to and was a great addition to Wrenn & Bern's complaining crew 

@VikingHunter and co. You all were a hoot and great company, hope you didn't die to all the gunfire on the way back to your base with your building slave❤️ Enjoyed our roleplay though! I finally got those gloves 😎

To the boys @ the soup kitchen, was nice meeting you! Finally got to meet some of Bernie's bitches

@marrysum289 (aka Ronald Mcdonald), was great seeing you again - glad to see Frisk is still kicking around! Luckily, no threats from Wrenn this time and actually pretty glad you remembered her!!

@Rami What a way to end the night lol, Rami was an absolute trip to rp with - clearly we are still in 2005 😂 Hope to see you again in rp and am looking forward to figuring out more clues to your mystery!

What a legend, was fantastic running into you and your friend and you showed such a high level of roleplay.

I was trying to defy expectations because there's usually obvious assumptions when people are geared at North West Airfield. It seems we did that well Cx

Enjoy the gloves. Winter is here...

I wana thank @Daisy@Tewudin@Basko and everyone ellse that was at Redwood radio tonight for some great RP

@Watchman @Xehara it was a pleasure meeting both of your characters, I hope we see you around the Soup Kitchen more often!

@Peril You saw nothing >->

@Dillon You're lucky I found you when I did because I don't think you would have found meds anytime soon, I enjoyed our little talk as we made our trek back to the camp!

@Camo Thank you for not actually shitting in our chimney ya weirdo 😂

@Derek Steel @ISWidowMaker Was a pleasure running with you both this evening even though we had a minor hiccup towards the end <-< regardless it was a fun night!

@Derek Steel, @ISWidowMaker, thanks for letting me tag along tonight!  Adventure Crew is almost back to full strength.

@Eagles, I saw everything.

5 hours ago, Eagles said:

@Watchman @Xehara it was a pleasure meeting both of your characters, I hope we see you around the Soup Kitchen more often!

@Dillon You're lucky I found you when I did because I don't think you would have found meds anytime soon, I enjoyed our little talk as we made our trek back to the camp!

@Derek Steel @ISWidowMaker Was a pleasure running with you both this evening even though we had a minor hiccup towards the end <-< regardless it was a fun night!

Thanks for the RP!

And special thanks to @Xehara

And thanks to @JmVidz805 and his boys

6 hours ago, Eagles said:

Thanks for not robbing my second mosin! Also thanks to @ISWidowMaker for helping me not die from hot meat, and @Derek Steel, good to see you again. 

@JmVidz805 and the crazy RP with his boys was a good ending. 

Also @Watchman is the best travel buddy.

@groovy patz @Georgia Banks @HydroPain @NAPPYX

Thank you for some enjoyable role play. It has been a while for me to have some fun with people I havent ig met before.
I hope our characters will meet again. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12585775

3 minutes ago, Ron said:

Thoroughly enjoyed meeting you two! We hope to run into you again! @groovy patz @Ron

11 minutes ago, Ron said:

@groovy patz @Georgia Banks @HydroPain @NAPPYX

Thank you for some enjoyable role play. It has been a while for me to have some fun with people I havent ig met before.
I hope our characters will meet again. 

6 minutes ago, Georgia Banks said:

Thoroughly enjoyed meeting you two! We hope to run into you again! @groovy patz @Ron

I had a lot of fun rping with you guys, hope to meet again 😄

@Rover - Thanks for the nice, little encounter during the rainstorm. I think we made the best out of the shitty weather 😄 

@Aristocrat Was nice bumping into you and your crew.

Hope everyone I bumped into today enjoys my generosity.

@Hampze @RoverBeast @Humanitas_ @Christopher Gordon (Can't tag ya!)...... @NAPPYX @Rederaz @GoatFyourself and I are having the BEST time running around with ya! @RoverBeast a special thank you for dragging me up that hill by my vest, woulda' died without you! 😉

bull antlers GIF

Just now, Georgia Banks said:

@Hampze @RoverBeast @Humanitas_ @Christopher Gordon (Can't tag ya!)...... @NAPPYX @Rederaz @GoatFyourself and I are having the BEST time running around with ya! @RoverBeast a special thank you for dragging me up that hill by my vest, woulda' died without you! 😉

bull antlers GIF

Any time miss! Thomas is more than happy to save ya!

1 hour ago, Georgia Banks said:

bull antlers GIF

Had a blast running around with you as well! What an adventure and what an end.