Server time (UTC): 2020-01-20, 04:30 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Thank you all who ventured to the soup kitchen today~ There were so many and I can't name them all.

It was fun running around with @UnReALjay and @TheGrinningJinx , you guys are so much fun! I'm glad we all got to visit the Wolfpack den together.

And as per usual, my everyday is made so much better by getting to play with @Eagles @Derek Steel @Zanaan and WELCOME BACK @ISWidowMaker it was great to hear your voice again my girl. 

💜

@Alkis I'm not 100% certain who all is in the Cartel, but good shit tonight. 
It was fun a/f. Great internal roleplay leading up to a starwars 66 event. LOL
Much love from Viperial.

@Cirtex I enjoyed your hostage RP.

Enjoyed the little bits and bob scaring me >_> 

Thanks to the soup kitchen for catching my in discretion character lurking around. I was waiting for someone to actually catch me and drag me into a roleplay situation!

Finally! (Took you a good 30 minutes though ehehehe)

Enjoyed the roleplay from @DexAgonRP @VegasRP @NorwayRP @OnionRP @JamesRP today, especially the getting shot part for no good reason besides James just wanting to ruin my pants and Onion being unable to aim. 

Made a new friend, @SwampyMuffinz in the north. We had some great RP, and are scheming for the future >:)

Edited by Dingle

Excellent rp from @Vegas at the compound. He really told @Joe what it is.

Once this thread gets to 1000 pages, I will post a related video.

43 minutes ago, groovy patz said:

was very nice running with you patz 🦍

@APositiveElmo @Challenger @neom @Realize @Cuchulainn had a wheel of a night tonight.

Up Joyce.

Up Ward.

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

1 minute ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

@APositiveElmo @Challenger @neom @Realize @Cuchulainn had a wheel of a night tonight.

Spoiler

Quite enjoyed the RP from the boys this evening, getting business done the Pavee way.

@Ryan Shepherd @OxeN 

Forgot to @ you lot yesterday. Thanks for the good laughs / roleplay boys. Always on top with the Irish lads. 😉
Thanks again gentlemen. 

Edited by JoahVC

I had a great time running with @groovy patz , @groovy clarence , @groovy vnp & @groovy grimm and getting to know their characters a bit before running into @MasonWB and some more people in Kozlovka that I don't know their names on here. It was definitely an interesting encounter we had. Hope to run into everybody involved again soon.

Had some fun but short RP with @groovy pips and @groovy clarence and I believe another. Though it was short was interesting to say the least.

On 12/3/2019 at 5:24 AM, Undead said:

Wrong Vegas, it is now @VegasRP

Had a great run with a guy tonight with some great RP, I'm sorry I don't remember your name

@TewudinI had an amazing time RPing with you. Just amazing. Refreshing and new too! Love it! I hope we can keep that rolling forward! 

@Daisy You too! Was short, but still flawless as always! Need to be on in your timezone a bit more! 

@JasonBRGot some great RP from you too! Was hoping you woulda been around a little longer, coulda used Jacks skills! If I wouldn't have died it would have been so much better, but ya can't plan for the unexpected. Hope to see a bit more from you!

15 minutes ago, Winter Lianne said:

@Daisy You too! Was short, but still flawless as always! Need to be on in your timezone a bit more! 

Thank you, I enjoyed your rp as well. I also hope to see you around more often when I play. 🙂

On 12/3/2019 at 8:24 PM, Undead said:

thankyou fellow roleplayer undead i to enjoyed the roleplay

@APositiveJade Wrenn n Bern are always fun, you know that already but still I promise to play more when I get my own pc ;-; ❤️ 

@PropaGandalf Starting off the night with some relatively lackluster rp (and maybe getting destroyed by wolves as soon as I logged on...), it was very fun to meet you up the road and travel with you up to NWAF! Martin was actually fun to talk to and was a great addition to Wrenn & Bern's complaining crew 

@VikingHunter and co. You all were a hoot and great company, hope you didn't die to all the gunfire on the way back to your base with your building slave❤️ Enjoyed our roleplay though! I finally got those gloves 😎

To the boys @ the soup kitchen, was nice meeting you! Finally got to meet some of Bernie's bitches

@marrysum289 (aka Ronald Mcdonald), was great seeing you again - glad to see Frisk is still kicking around! Luckily, no threats from Wrenn this time and actually pretty glad you remembered her!!

@Rami What a way to end the night lol, Rami was an absolute trip to rp with - clearly we are still in 2005 😂 Hope to see you again in rp and am looking forward to figuring out more clues to your mystery!

2 hours ago, Winter Lianne said:

@TewudinI had an amazing time RPing with you. Just amazing. Refreshing and new too! Love it! I hope we can keep that rolling forward! 

@JasonBRGot some great RP from you too! Was hoping you woulda been around a little longer, coulda used Jacks skills! If I wouldn't have died it would have been so much better, but ya can't plan for the unexpected. Hope to see a bit more from you!

Wasn't me but I appreciate it none the less 😄

7 hours ago, Winter Lianne said:

Thank you for the kind words 🙂 Especially considering the kind of RP I'm trying to provide which isn't easy. Believe me, it always makes me smile when someone compliments it so again, thank you. Let's hope we can keep that rolling forward, indeed!

Edited by Tewudin
Grammar error + missing letters (fast typing)