Server time (UTC): 2020-01-22, 03:37 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

10 minutes ago, Max Simons said:

Didn't even recognise me 😞

Straight didn't know that was you, only person I knew was Nik

@Johnny Navid I had a lot of fun running around today and Killing that Cannibal guy which speaking of whom

@PopPop Bro that was fun the short amount of RP we had leading to ur PK. I am happy that you let us do it. It might not further a big story but it wont be forgotten by Noah. Thank you for the opportunity you gave us.

@silvermoongaming Fun RP as always. I could post this on here almost every day but today was fun running with you and the other people today. Also, 10/10 singer

@Realize Fun running around with you today. Best Staff member and had a lot of laughs. 10/10 would do again

@PhoenyxxRP Didnt stick around a long but was fun to finally see Wolf packs place and not get robbed or be hostile. Looking forward to future encounters

@RiZ Was fun to have the behind the scenes little bit of resentment between Noah and Hutch. I dunno how hutch felt for Putting W into Noah's neck but Was definitely thinking about it the entire time. Was fun at least for me to have behind the scenes tension.

@hAwkzyyRP Was a lot of fun to actually RP with you today. Clearing things up with our characters atleast most of it was refreshing and felt good. Not a Story line Wrapped up but one that finally got the push it needed to keep going. Had a lot of fun with the whole thing and felt good to keep that line going.

Everyone else I RP'd with Was a lot of fun and would do again.

Edited by MasonWB
Spelling

I want to thank @APositiveJade, @KingBlood860 and everyone else at the soup kitchen. The stew wouldn't of been the same without you. Johnny, know your self worth brother, you're one in a million. 

@DallasRP @APositiveJade @KingBlood860 @TheGrinningJinx @Realize @MasonWB @silvermoongaming and everyone else that stopped by the soup kitchen tonight (I'm sorry I don't know forum names), thank you guys for stopping by! It was a fun time with you all!

@UnReALjay- I am still deeply sorry for the mix up in camp, but I'm glad we were able to work past it. I hope we see you around more often!

@PhoenyxxRP @RiZ @Cracka_tee @Nik and everyone else in Wolf Pack and THE JACKALS, thank you guys for showing up so promptly when I was having a minor panic attack when I called you guys on the radio!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone but thank you all for stopping by!

Edited by Eagles

@MasonWB Jonny Luke from green mountain and @Vandire and his boys that i do not know the forum names of along with @About400Crows had a wonderful time roleplaying and just shooting the shit tonight at green mountain. Hell you even got me to sing and thats something i dont do have a wonderful day just figured I would say something here to give you all the acknowledgement you deserve.

Just now, daemonium said:

@MasonWB Jonny Luke from green mountain and @Vandire and his boys that i do not know the forum names of along with @About400Crows had a wonderful time roleplaying and just shooting the shit tonight at green mountain. Hell you even got me to sing and thats something i dont do have a wonderful day just figured I would say something here to give you all the acknowledgement you deserve.

Much love my dude! My boys are @Fuhqnugget and @Peasant  ! Thanks again!

1 hour ago, daemonium said:

Hey man thanks! It was great fun seeing everyone there and finally having @Vandire wrap up an important part of his story. Its finished but this part is just beginning!

Just now, Vandire said:

@Georgia Banks Absolute top notch RP. Sad as hell, but superb emotion and feelings behind it all. 

@Vandire The same to be said for you. I had a tough time separating that scenario in my mind from real life. Emotions running, really felt like we were putting a friend to rest! FANTASTIC 10/10 would do again. 

Amazing role-play, the emotions of the charity were truly tested with our humanity.

Anger,sadness,courage, and remembering that we will be questioned at all time. 

We can only do some much. Save so much. 

Thank you guys. Keep being amazing. 

@TheLamp1 & @CaptainChips& @BackInNam

Edited by Kattsura

Thank you all who ventured to the soup kitchen today~ There were so many and I can't name them all.

It was fun running around with @UnReALjay and @TheGrinningJinx , you guys are so much fun! I'm glad we all got to visit the Wolfpack den together.

And as per usual, my everyday is made so much better by getting to play with @Eagles @Derek Steel @Zanaan and WELCOME BACK @ISWidowMaker it was great to hear your voice again my girl. 

💜

@Alkis I'm not 100% certain who all is in the Cartel, but good shit tonight. 
It was fun a/f. Great internal roleplay leading up to a starwars 66 event. LOL
Much love from Viperial.

@Cirtex I enjoyed your hostage RP.

Enjoyed the little bits and bob scaring me >_> 

Thanks to the soup kitchen for catching my in discretion character lurking around. I was waiting for someone to actually catch me and drag me into a roleplay situation!

Finally! (Took you a good 30 minutes though ehehehe)

Enjoyed the roleplay from @DexAgonRP @VegasRP @NorwayRP @OnionRP @JamesRP today, especially the getting shot part for no good reason besides James just wanting to ruin my pants and Onion being unable to aim. 

Made a new friend, @SwampyMuffinz in the north. We had some great RP, and are scheming for the future >:)

Edited by Dingle

Excellent rp from @Vegas at the compound. He really told @Joe what it is.

Once this thread gets to 1000 pages, I will post a related video.