Server time (UTC): 2020-01-27, 04:24 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

42 minutes ago, OnionRP said:

@Princess Aurora i thoughally enjoyed our role playing today. Nothing beats good, solid incredibly consensual ERP in kabanino.

Ten out of ten would roll with you again.

Also we robbed some dude called Dillon. We took him for everything he had... which was a can of beer.

As law abiding citizens per the rules, we couldnt leave him without a means to survive. So we obviously gave him some soup, a drink, night vision goggles, and a .308 sniper rifle with 3 full mags.

Hopefully he learnt his lesson. 

I would def walk away with a smile from that robery hehe

7 hours ago, OnionRP said:

@Princess Aurora i thoughally enjoyed our role playing today. Nothing beats good, solid incredibly consensual ERP in kabanino.

Ten out of ten would roll with you again.

Also we robbed some dude called Dillon. We took him for everything he had... which was a can of beer.

As law abiding citizens per the rules, we couldnt leave him without a means to survive. So we obviously gave him some soup, a drink, night vision goggles, and a .308 sniper rifle with 3 full mags.

Hopefully he learnt his lesson. 

Ah My love,

I too enjoyed that roleplay and as for Dillon... He wronged me but I think he got what he deserved.

Shoutout to @OnionRP for the ER- I mean ROLEPLAY TODAY.

@LilyKatzchen

Very fun meeting you today! Wasn't expecting to find you twice and had a great time exploring the air field with Emika. Super crazy ending to the session though, Patrick definitely got my heart beating pretty fast. I'll see ya around! 

Also, i have never met a faster typer, gg no re

2 minutes ago, Gizch said:

@LilyKatzchen

Very fun meeting you today! Wasn't expecting to find you twice and had a great time exploring the air field with Emika. Super crazy ending to the session though, Patrick definitely got my heart beating pretty fast. I'll see ya around! 

Also, i have never met a faster typer, gg no re

I... escaped, although just barely, I gunned down the guy that killed you, then they had snipers in the trees firing at me. 

Awesome roleplay today with @Daisyand @DrCrazyGamer and everyone else who was there to help Jimmy!

1 minute ago, LilyKatzchen said:

I... escaped, although just barely, I gunned down the guy that killed you, then they had snipers in the trees firing at me. 

Damn they really wanted our stuff! That's DayZ for ya, at least they got what they deserved, nobody robs from the twin backpack duo and leaves alive!

9 minutes ago, Gizch said:

Damn they really wanted our stuff! That's DayZ for ya, at least they got what they deserved, nobody robs from the twin backpack duo and leaves alive!

Well they actually hunted me down. Screamed at me with thick russian and scottish accents, I forgot to put my radio down, and they shot me in the head because of that. 😞

20 minutes ago, LilyKatzchen said:

Well they actually hunted me down. Screamed at me with thick russian and scottish accents, I forgot to put my radio down, and they shot me in the head because of that. 😞

Now i feel bad :((( apologies for the waste of time gearing up, good experience nonetheless

Don't know who you were Boris, but it was a pleasure meeting you. -Toby

@miss_natcula @daemonium @Lt Stanley Fun times tonight with you all, hope Ward doesn't die

Thank you for the awesome roleplay session @Ron.

fishing record GIF

I have to say learning more about characters today it was amazing.

Thank you for the RP If I forgot someone I am sorry.

Keep doing amazing!!!

@Scarlett &  @Wee_L_LR& @MasonnWB &@Johnny Navid & @lunathecat & @CaptainChips & @DuquesneLR

Edited by Kattsura

Was fun tonight @lunathecat was great seeing you again its always fun the back and forth we were having was fun. @DuquesneLRlove your banter as always love your rp. @Inferno as always love your rp love where our story is going. @Johnny Navid loved your rp and thanks for protecting and getting me and the kid ben to safety. (Sorry ben don't know your forum name)

@MasonnWB your fun as always @Wee_L_LR, @CaptainChips was nice meeting you, you were a laugh. Lastly to the two guys we meet in the school you had me in stitches hope to rp with you more sorry don't know your forum name.  If I missed anyone I'm sorry I meet different people tonight but you were all awesome

@cjackson821 @R0gu3y @ScottRowan

Enjoyed the RP today, great to meet you fellas.

Looking forward to what the future brings 🙂

@About400Crows thanks for putting up with my drunk ass last night fml. Tell Noah, Jake, Able, and the other guy im sorry lol.

Im gonna be gone for a few days for family stuff but ill be back. You guys made yesterday a blast.

1 hour ago, Scott Fynch said:

@About400Crows thanks for putting up with my drunk ass last night fml. Tell Noah, Jake, Able, and the other guy im sorry lol.

Im gonna be gone for a few days for family stuff but ill be back. You guys made yesterday a blast.

Hey man it’s all good lmao I’ll pass the message along, thanks for the rp and hope to save your ass again 😉

- PLAYER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST - 

Had fun with all the RP tonight but what stands out for me tonight is @silvermoongaming and her singing.

Sorry @silvermoongaming

Thank you Jackals and Wolf Pack for some good RP tonight