Server time (UTC): 2020-02-21, 12:57 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@NorwayRP thanks for serenading me 

@radiosalt You think I could make it in the rap game?

@JimRP I would write something here but you left me all alone 

@G19RP they don't want what the delta force operators got son

@Wendigo fuck you 

@Dew my favourite little petite black bitch 

@Fae never thought I'd see someone's asshole be cleaned in game but yet here we are, enlightened 

Much love to everyone else I'm too lazy to type out your names, also I love @TurkRP

Edited by Kordruga

2 minutes ago, Kordruga said:

@NorwayRP thanks for serenading me 

@radiosalt You think I could make it in the rap game?

@JimRP I would write something here but you left me all alone 

@G19RP they don't want what the delta force operators got son

@Wendigo fuck you 

@Dew my favourite little petite black bitch 

@Fae never thought I'd see someone's asshole be cleaned in game but yet here we are, enlightened 

Much love to everyone else I'm too lazy to type out your names, also I love @TurkRP

image.png.832fb65610aa09d32b8c10d213a35b19.png

@Wolfen I swear, we're going to hell and I'm going to laugh all the way there! 🙂

Thanks so much for the long session forcing Laura to think about what she wants and how to shape the world around her. 

Also for the most awful jokes in existence.

And fixing my fat fashion.

I've had a ton of fun ❤️

@shameglaze69 & friend ( I believe) - nice little encounter. 

@Prietos23 - not sure if it was you who was sick in Chernogorsk and received help of me & @Terra - if so , hope you make it.

@Milo - I wasn't entirely sure what to expect when I've decided to aproach the light, but it turned out to be a really good and interesting encounter. If only DayZ VOIP was allowing two conversation being held at once. Thanks for the talk and see you soon!

@redsnowwinter

It was nice to meet you for the first time today! I know my group met you the other day when you did some naughty things, but it's good you didn't hold a grudge. 

Either way I enjoyed your storytelling about your time in Chernarus and all the things you had to do to survive... I'm sorry it ended bad for you... But yeah, you spooked me with that syringe. Either way, @Doomerexewill be punished for cheating in the duel. 

Hope you had a nice time aswell with us 🙂

Had an interesting night over at the Green Mountain Charity. Thanks for letting me in for the night!

1 minute ago, Kolya Vorona said:

Had some good mistaken hostage roleplay from @Wendigo. Cheers mate, best reaction from a sniper ever. 

Never forget. I have no friends. 

18 hours ago, rhothar said:

Really enjoyed running around deer isle with @MrsSunshine and @Chimmy Chonga. 10/10 would destroy hordes of zombies with again! BTW my ears are still ringing from that damn shotgun!

For sure! Had a blast, definitely need to run together some more. And that's totally my bad, it's all I had that had ammo...

On 10/20/2019 at 4:50 PM, DerrickStorm said:

@Milo - I wasn't entirely sure what to expect when I've decided to approach the light, but it turned out to be a really good and interesting encounter. If only DayZ VOIP was allowing two conversation being held at once. Thanks for the talk and see you soon!

It def was a pleasure brother wish we didn't have to hear all that extra shit in background  hope we can bump into each other again 

@Morytania @Derek Steel @Zanaan Always a pleasure running all over creation with you guys, settling down for extended periods of time is def not something we excel at 😄

Just had some outstanding hostage RP with @HeinrichStawski! Honestly couldn't have appreciated the moment more mate; I needed some immersion and you indeed delivered. Its good to feel that I'm making progress in an oncoming story-line, now. Big up to you lad!

Chad RP with @Ronnie best i've had in a while.

Good shit with my boys @Johnny Navid @MasonnWB and the gang.

Enjoyed hanging out with my peeps and the good old @Frenchie. Showed them my MLG Pro Driving skills! Hahaha! 

@Morytania @Derek Steel @Zanaan Fun little adventures as always!

@Reno Sonozaki @Vast Pleasure meeting both of you! I hope we run into you both again soon!

Thanks for running around with @Eagles_4L1fe, @Derek Steel and I this evening, @Vast and @Reno Sonozaki ^^ The RP was fun!! Hope to see more of you guys some time.

Good roleplay today from all the usuals, @SquirtleKitty, @Kordruga, @VegasRP, @G19RP, @NorwayRP, @Fae, @Shroud, @Nik, @DexAgonRP, and whoever hell I missed.

Something bout rain. I did enjoy the rain. 

Otherwise it was nice running into y'all today @YAKMOUTH, @Eugene Robinson, @Chace121, and whoever the two other people I ran with that I can't find on the forums.

My pleasure @OiramRP

Edited by YAKMOUTH

11 minutes ago, OiramRP said:

Good roleplay today from all the usuals, @SquirtleKitty, @Kordruga, @VegasRP, @G19RP, @NorwayRP, @Fae, @Shroud, @Nik, @DexAgonRP, and whoever hell I missed.

Something bout rain. I did enjoy the rain. 

Otherwise it was nice running into y'all today @YAKMOUTH, @Eugene Robinson, @Chace121, and whoever the two other people I ran with that I can't find on the forums.

Enjoyed your roleplay @OiramRP hope to have some more good vibes in the future