Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-01-26, 13:12 WE ARE RECRUITING
Guest

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Recommended Posts

ok I wana thank the Vatos boys @LorcanRP and sorry but I dont remember the rest of your names! That was some class A RP thank you so mouch for that, I would go thrue that any day even thought I lost all my guns

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Had a good time today with @Encaenia, @Phoenix, @Tewudin and @Watchman. ❤️

Always a pleasure ❤️

thanks y'all

Share this post


Link to post

I enjoyed the company of @Daisy, @Encaenia, @TryaxReck and @Watchman today.

Was good to get my first proper day back in-game after returning ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Lil_Beefy said:

I enjoyed the company of @Daisy, @Encaenia, @TryaxReck and @Watchman today.

Was good to get my first proper day back in-game after returning ❤️

Lotta fun, glad to have met some fun people near us, hope to see you two again!

tom and jerry smoking GIF

Share this post


Link to post

Big up to Eli, Doc , Dustin, Magpie and the others I met today, enjoyed my first proper night of rp since coming back, I'll make sure to about you all in the history book.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Big up to Eli, Doc , Dustin, Magpie and the others I met today, enjoyed my first proper night of rp since coming back, I'll make sure to about you all in the history book.

I knew I recognised the voice!

Good to play with you again Matt, felt like The Watchers days again.

Share this post


Link to post

@Morytania it was a fun night tonight being a sneaky little cat burglar with you, tomorrow will be an interesting day for us for sure 😄

Share this post


Link to post

Had fun with Dexter, Jeremiah (Doc), Magpie, 8Ball, Meemo, Maze and Ranger.

Was a productive day 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Lil_Beefy said:

Had fun with Dexter, Jeremiah (Doc), Magpie, 8Ball, Meemo, Maze and Ranger.

Was a productive day 🙂

Aye would have never thought it was you last night, but glad to get to rp with my favourite Watcher 😉

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks to all those present at the Carnival. I hope you had fun, sincerely Vladimir Putin.

tenor.gif?itemid=7806405

Share this post


Link to post

@ItsChocolateMan for being our car passenger, hope ya got home safe 😉

Edited by Knightblast

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Knightblast said:

@ItsChocolateMan for being our car passenger, hope ya got home safe 😉

Was fun. Even though you all took me the complete opposite way I wanted to go, I stayed for that good RP 🙂

Share this post


Link to post

@Horatioand @DoomerexeThanks for the amazing RP, I just couldn't stop laughing, and thanks for teaching me how babies are made and how to approach women.

@DoomerexeYou also need to put some ice on that cheek after getting your ass beaten multiple times today 🙂

 

Edited by Alan Woods

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Alan Woods said:

@Horatioand @DoomerexeThanks for the amazing RP, I just couldn't stop laughing, and thanks for teaching me how babies are made and how to approach women.

 

 

Yeah, that's the most fun I have had on here so far! I am still looking for those mermaids @Doomerexe

Share this post


Link to post

To everyone who came to the Harvest Festival of Horrors today: Thank you so much! I hope others had as much fun as I did. 

@AndreyQ When you showed up dressed as Vladimir Putin, you made my month. I don't have enough thank yous or bottles of vodka. You are always stellar!

@Mugin, @Otto, @Fae, @Malthis, @Alkis HUGE special thanks to you all for tons of help, scavenging, crashing cars, great RP, radio broadcasts, and the work you all did to prep and help protect Laura while she prepped. TFW you're holding a bag of supplies, Anarchy surrounds  you, and  you couldn't draw a gun if you wanted to... *sweats* Thanks to the Anarchy guys- Sassy, Dmitri (sorry I don't know all of you who were there) in front of Green Mountain for getting my heart thumping within a few minutes of logging in that day!  

Hector: Fasten your seat belt. 😉 

@Thrynn I greatly enjoyed the little vacation, and am looking forward even more to our next conversation. It is certainly time for a fishing trip.

Luke & Bella from Green Mountain - speaking of preparations, our (mis)adventures at the Green Mountain Charity were totally worth it to have met you. Thanks for hanging in with us after the great Barbed Wire Massacre of 2019. John ( @Roman ) Your hard-partying and pickling himself to immortality character is a laugh riot.

@Billy So thrilled we made the 'fake news'. You never got your interview with Laura. Perhaps that should be remedied.

Jackson and Jim from the Altar traders: Thanks so much for meeting Mr. Putin's demands (with the exception of the strippers, sadly). I really appreciate all the help. 

@ItsChocolateMan I am *really* sorry you got hit, but the car chase was an unforgettable moment of excitement. I'm glad Laura finally knows Fae's BF. Hope you treat her right! 

And to everyone who attended, there were a bunch of you through the afternoon: pugilists, car thieves, Mr. Putin's adoring crowd. Thanks so much for taking the risk to come out and play.

I had a ton of fun, and sincerely hope you all did too. 

P.S. There ARE monsters in the forest. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, TheGlassSpider said:

To everyone who came to the Harvest Festival of Horrors today: Thank you so much! I hope others had as much fun as I did. 

@AndreyQ When you showed up dressed as Vladimir Putin, you made my month. I don't have enough thank yous or bottles of vodka. You are always stellar!

@Mugin, @Otto, @Fae, @Malthis, @Alkis HUGE special thanks to you all for tons of help, scavenging, crashing cars, great RP, radio broadcasts, and the work you all did to prep and help protect Laura while she prepped. TFW you're holding a bag of supplies, Anarchy surrounds  you, and  you couldn't draw a gun if you wanted to... *sweats* Thanks to the Anarchy guys- Sassy, Dmitri (sorry I don't know all of you who were there) in front of Green Mountain for getting my heart thumping within a few minutes of logging in that day!  

Hector: Fasten your seat belt. 😉 

@Thrynn I greatly enjoyed the little vacation, and am looking forward even more to our next conversation. It is certainly time for a fishing trip.

Luke & Bella from Green Mountain - speaking of preparations, our (mis)adventures at the Green Mountain Charity were totally worth it to have met you. Thanks for hanging in with us after the great Barbed Wire Massacre of 2019. John ( @Roman ) Your hard-partying and pickling himself to immortality character is a laugh riot.

@Billy So thrilled we made the 'fake news'. You never got your interview with Laura. Perhaps that should be remedied.

Jackson and Jim from the Altar traders: Thanks so much for meeting Mr. Putin's demands (with the exception of the strippers, sadly). I really appreciate all the help. 

@ItsChocolateMan I am *really* sorry you got hit, but the car chase was an unforgettable moment of excitement. I'm glad Laura finally knows Fae's BF. Hope you treat her right! 

And to everyone who attended, there were a bunch of you through the afternoon: pugilists, car thieves, Mr. Putin's adoring crowd. Thanks so much for taking the risk to come out and play.

I had a ton of fun, and sincerely hope you all did too. 

P.S. There ARE monsters in the forest. 

My pleasure as always miss, my sincerest apologies about the interview I was caught up trying to blend in because Fae is the scariest. Btw I'm sure you've realised we've met before a few times haha. Great party all in all was very enjoyable. p.s Actual hangover lmfao. 

Share this post


Link to post

Had some fun with Dexter, Jonah, Maze, Ryan and Yevak today.

Alliances are building!

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, TheGlassSpider said:

@ItsChocolateMan I am *really* sorry you got hit, but the car chase was an unforgettable moment of excitement. I'm glad Laura finally knows Fae's BF. Hope you treat her right! 

Was a blast hanging out until I got yeeted by the car lol.

tenor.gif.3a9974d0959b097f273cf75ffb5fcbff.gif

Share this post


Link to post

OH MY GOD. How could I forget to @Wolfen From Aleksei's rendition of 'Marijuanaville' to his recent 'gift' and the way he says 'Katie' and "Woman" - not to mention doing donuts in Beamers (and frank conversations about sausage sizes)...I can only say that I really am a potato for failing to mention you before. AND to thank you again. 

Forgive me ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, TheGlassSpider said:

OH MY GOD. How could I forget to @Wolfen From Aleksei's rendition of 'Marijuanaville' to his recent 'gift' and the way he says 'Katie' and "Woman" - not to mention doing donuts in Beamers (and frank conversations about sausage sizes)...I can only say that I really am a potato for failing to mention you before. AND to thank you again. 

Forgive me ❤️

You just want more beanz.

Shameless.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...