Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 22:46 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Thanks for the RP!

1 hour ago, Challenger said:

Boys, these past couple of days have been an absolute blast, I've enjoyed the roleplay from yourselves absolutely brilliant, some of the best I've had.

@Ryan Shepherd

@Jackfish

@Rutkiy

@Cuchulainn

@OxeN

@GMAK

@Banshee

@brk

@GMAK

@Jerry

Yes, very good roleplay from youself too! To more great RP!

1 hour ago, Challenger said:

Boys, these past couple of days have been an absolute blast, I've enjoyed the roleplay from yourselves absolutely brilliant, some of the best I've had.

@Ryan Shepherd

@Jackfish

@Rutkiy

@Cuchulainn

@OxeN

@GMAK

@Banshee

@brk

@GMAK

@Jerry

I too want to commemorate all of the following people too:

@Ryan Shepherd

@Challenger

@Jackfish

@Rutkiy

@Cuchulainn

@OxeN

@GMAK

@Banshee

@brk

@GMAK

@Jerry

Fantastic character progression, wouldn't have it any other way.

@Challenger @Ryan Shepherd I loved your RP too. I can't believe you actually made me cry irl! haha!!

Probably one of the best RP moments I have ever had. Maybe we can add eachother on Discord because I really see you guys as friends and friends can just talk to eachother on Discord instead of tagging eachother non stop! haha !!

Can't wait to meet you again!

51 minutes ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

I too want to commemorate all of the following people too:

@Ryan Shepherd

@Challenger

@Jackfish

@Rutkiy

@Cuchulainn

@OxeN

@GMAK

@Banshee

@brk

@GMAK

@Jerry

Fantastic character progression, wouldn't have it any other way.

You're the one we need to thank, Mr Ryan Shepherd, leader of the you know what!

Without your guidance we wouldn't be the best roleplayers in the community!

Gotta say it again guys just to get my point across, GREAT RP!!

23 hours ago, Challenger said:

@Ryan Shepherd

@Jackfish

@Rutkiy

@Cuchulainn

@OxeN

@GMAK

@Banshee

@brk

@GMAK

@Jerry

Best I've had in a long time, 'twas a blast!

Thanks for the great RP in the middle of darkness of the night; @RedSky @Fenrir @Kapocss @lunathecat and @radiosalt. Very unlikely meeting with last two. And there was that guy too... Can't remember who it was, but fun fun! Let's raid some more places later!

@RedSky @Isaiah Rinkasonn @Kapocss  I feel like our Raiders are finally coming together. We know our calling now, Xander for President! Unite the people! Fight for Freedom!

Was banter af having that little Raid that turned into full on RP when @radiosalt and her love interest turned up. Although the RP really started when @lunathecatarrived didnt expect it but my character sorta met his match and actually didnt have any dum retorts to follow up with 😄  To bad things got a little Hazy after that though, i woke up with a concussion, something fierce, feels like i got hit by a truck to tell the truth.

Good first day back into RP, thanks to  @Vast, @Connvexus & @Hez.

3 hours ago, Stradic said:

Good first day back into RP, thanks to  @Vast, @Connvexus & @Hez.

Great time, my first day as well.  First week playing the game even.  I'm hooked

It was nice to run into you and run around doing shit and breaking into a base with you @OldSchool Hopefully our character will meet again!

I wana thank @Tewudinfor the awsome RP and suporting Mikael the way you did. Thank you for making the high light of my stream and allso short but nice rp with the guys from New Hope Federation

@Conor@APositiveElmo good chess

2 hours ago, Aron73 said:

I wana thank @Tewudinfor the awsome RP and suporting Mikael the way you did. Thank you for making the high light of my stream and allso short but nice rp with the guys from New Hope Federation

No problem. It was nice running into you, although it was unexpected. The RP from your part was excellent and I honestly couldn't ask for more. 

I'd also like the opportunity to thank @Daisy @Watchman and @Phoenix for their part in tonights playthrough. It was awesome to RP with all of you again. I really missed that. Hopefully we will have more interactions like that in the future.

@Daisy @Watchman @Tewudin Absolutely loved the RP tonight. Thank you guys so much for giving me a reason to play again!
Also shoutout to @ItsChocolateMan & @Fae "Do you wanna touch my board?" 😄 

@Duquesne, @Scarlett, @Imation11, @GunRunnee02, @maybelele, @Hegedraagen, @G_Date, @Eifa, and whoever else I missed. 

This was the best night I had in a while, and I missed the relaxing and banter RP that we haven’t been able to have on some time. I hope this idea of ours pulls through and becomes something good.

2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

@Duquesne, @Scarlett, @Imation11, @GunRunnee02, @maybelele, @Hegedraagen, @G_Date, @Eifa, and whoever else I missed. 

This was the best night I had in a while, and I missed the relaxing and banter RP that we haven’t been able to have on some time. I hope this idea of ours pulls through and becomes something good.

I am not gonna name all the people because it is exactly the same ones love you all, was a great and relaxing night just chilling, banter and relaxation.

Posted (edited)

@Duquesne @Imation11 @maybelele @Yampa @Scarlett @Inferno @GunRunnee02, and everyone else I RPED with today it was great. I haven't had a chill day with the banter in a long while like today. Going on the travels and chilling and RPING with a lot of others and other people was great. You guys never seem to fail with the RP loved every moment of it. Not going to say all the names as you all know who you are.

Edited by G_Date

10 hours ago, Tewudin said:

No problem. It was nice running into you, although it was unexpected. The RP from your part was excellent and I honestly couldn't ask for more. 

I'd also like the opportunity to thank @Daisy @Watchman and @Phoenix for their part in tonights playthrough. It was awesome to RP with all of you again. I really missed that. Hopefully we will have more interactions like that in the future.

10 hours ago, Phoenix said:

@Daisy @Watchman @Tewudin Absolutely loved the RP tonight. Thank you guys so much for giving me a reason to play again!
Also shoutout to @ItsChocolateMan & @Fae "Do you wanna touch my board?" 😄 

10 hours ago, Daisy said:

I also want to thank @Phoenix, @Watchman, @Tewudin and @Burak for the great rp today. Thanks for all the candy ^^

thanks yall, sorry i had to go early, lovely rp as always from these peeps ❤️